There is one from Vietnam, it's been undetected since February 17 and it costs only 650000 dong / month ($28?). It got aimbot and esp. But from what i heard the coder doesn't want to sell it to foreigner, so you had you find middle man vietnamese to buy it for you. PM me if you still want the site link.
[Question] Which hack is recommended? 01/02/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies Hello elitepvpers.
No one seems to notice my questions in my posts, so I open a thread for it.
At first: I DON'T WANNA USE THE RESSOURCE HACK! Screw this thing.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/413149-release-newcrackedclien t-30-12-2009-a.html
Thanks to IceBear, for his bypass.
Because I can hack without having to use the freakin' ressource tool everyone wants, I now wanted to know:
[Question] Which hack is recommended? 01/01/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Hello elitepvpers.
No one seems to notice my questions in my posts, so I open a thread for it.
At first: I DON'T WANNA USE THE RESSOURCE HACK! Screw this thing.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/413149-release-newcrackedclien t-30-12-2009-a.html
Thanks to IceBear, for his bypass.
Because I can hack without having to use the freakin' ressource tool everyone wants, I now wanted to know: