That's ridiculous, I have not been banned with another more expensive cheat, and with the professor's in two hours I was out. what you say does not make sense, I think the only primate without a brain is you
Bear in mind that I am not affiliated with el_professor in any way. But what you have just said indicates that you use multiple cheats on your account. You are doing two things which I find rather ridiculous.
1. Complaining about being banned in a game after using multiple cheating platforms on the same account(s).
2. Sales trashing a vendor without explicit proof. The ban could have occurred due to your obvious gameplay etc. We don't know.
And if you didn't already know, paying more for a cheat doesn't mean that it will be safer, nor does it mean that it won't.
[Question] Which hack is recommended? 01/02/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies Hello elitepvpers.
No one seems to notice my questions in my posts, so I open a thread for it.
At first: I DON'T WANNA USE THE RESSOURCE HACK! Screw this thing.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/413149-release-newcrackedclien t-30-12-2009-a.html
Thanks to IceBear, for his bypass.
Because I can hack without having to use the freakin' ressource tool everyone wants, I now wanted to know:
[Question] Which hack is recommended? 01/01/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Hello elitepvpers.
No one seems to notice my questions in my posts, so I open a thread for it.
At first: I DON'T WANNA USE THE RESSOURCE HACK! Screw this thing.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-b ots-cheats-exploits/413149-release-newcrackedclien t-30-12-2009-a.html
Thanks to IceBear, for his bypass.
Because I can hack without having to use the freakin' ressource tool everyone wants, I now wanted to know: