Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best cheat available ?

Discussion on Best cheat available ? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/14/2019, 06:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Some providers here are having a harder and harder time over coming the new detection implementation. Higher price means nothing anymore

Only the strong will survive

Old 04/14/2019, 19:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoo View Post
Some providers here are having a harder and harder time over coming the new detection implementation. Higher price means nothing anymore

Only the strong will survive
facts all getting detected now , only TOP will survive.

Old 04/15/2019, 19:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by egserv View Post
I love your The Legend of Mir avatar <3
good old days
Old 04/30/2019, 15:00   #19

hmu

Old 05/01/2019, 11:17   #20

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Quote:
survived over here
Old 05/01/2019, 21:38   #21

elite*gold: 30
Theyre pretty much just working their list down one by one right now, after we fixxed our detection at the same day we are undetected for 2 months again xD
Old 05/02/2019, 09:40   #22

nothing last forever.. its all dev pure hard work in preventing it to happen
Old 05/02/2019, 16:22   #23

I personally can only say like maybe 2-3 hacks have still not been detected since release, but anything could happen. There are obviously a lot of private hacks and people that make their own hacks that are hidden under the radar too. No one is truly undetected as you never know what could be implemented behind the scenes to catch hacks.

Just make sure you know the risks of hacking and the possible chance that a ban/banwave could happen. If a ban does happen for a provider, a good provider will be able to get the hack back up. Some smaller hack providers usually disappear after their first banwave because they cannot get their hack undetected again and feel too pressured. I personally feel that the best providers are the ones that can bounce back from a detection.

If anything, I trust a provider that is rarely detected and admits that they have got hit by a banwave before, than a hack that says they are undetected for years and whatnot. Even some of the best hacks have gotten hit at least once or twice in their running. That can even be said for some of the providers here who I still trust are good providers. Granted, a provider could be lucky enough to never get detected in their hack's lifespan too. "Anything can happen," as I always say. You still need to be wary of providers though, for sure.

TLDR: Just know what you are getting into when you step into the world of hacking/cheating in games and know that detections are always a possibility regardless of claims.
Old 05/02/2019, 17:03   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
TLDR: Just know what you are getting into when you step into the world of hacking/cheating in games and know that detections are always a possibility regardless of claims.
enough said , when u start cheating you will get banned eventually
if not by a detected cheats then reports gon get u
Old 05/02/2019, 17:54   #25

Quote:
Hello , iam looking a for cheat thats really UD
iam new to cheating and idk how to start.
would value and tips thank you
I am selling day keys for CxLoaders. its made by xvdz and 0 bans to date

Old 05/02/2019, 23:18   #26

IZI Cheats definitely my go-to cheat right now, their aimbot is way better than every other provider especially their perfect silent aim which is completely invisible to yourself and spectators. and they have had no detections at all for apex.

stay away from the other providers that are no-names, complete pasted.

krad, paradox, and kernelcheats are trusted cheats but have gotten detected already and are either still offline or update one day later with no testing just to say "back online, detected, who cares" so yeah you can make your choice from that.
Old 05/03/2019, 00:32   #27

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
val if ur tring with fake reviews to attract customers at least try a little bit harder.

KC hasnt been detected lolll

also for me were ud since about a month now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 00:36   #28

elite*gold: 426
The Black Market: 232/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adølf View Post
IZI Cheats definitely my go-to cheat right now, their aimbot is way better than every other provider especially their perfect silent aim which is completely invisible to yourself and spectators. and they have had no detections at all for apex.

stay away from the other providers that are no-names, complete pasted.

krad, paradox, and kernelcheats are trusted cheats but have gotten detected already and are either still offline or update one day later with no testing just to say "back online, detected, who cares" so yeah you can make your choice from that.
Krad is UD since over a month.
KernelCheats is undetected since release.
Paradox was undetected since release but got detected recently (not online yet).

What you write is bullshit. Zero effort Val, try harder please.
Old 05/03/2019, 00:44   #29

elite*gold: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Krad is UD since over a month.
KernelCheats is undetected since release.
Paradox was undetected since release but got detected recently (not online yet).

What you write is bullshit. Zero effort Val, try harder please.
Sorry to tell you but that's not me, was also trying to figure out who it was. If you know me you know I am not aggressive with other providers, or else it'd be at least not in text. Out of all people I'm sure you're the one that knows that the most.

Bashing other providers has never been a professional marketing method, nor' is that something I'd do. I'd like to attract my customers by providing a premium product, not by creating childish fights with others.
Old 05/03/2019, 09:48   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adølf View Post
Sorry but you must be misinformed. Our cheat was finished a few days after apex went public. We started to sell on 14.02.2019 and posted here on elitepvpers on 28.02.2019. We never got detected nor was down (Patch 1 / 1.1) until now.

« Spoofer not working anymore why lol | site for apex hack is trusted or not »