Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What about Dr-Cheats

Discussion on What about Dr-Cheats within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What about Dr-Cheats

There apex hack looks good, anyone here gotten ban from it? please let me know
Old 02/22/2019, 18:01   #2

elite*gold: 150
never heared about it pretty new.
always be carefull with newcomers but they might be good who knows
Old 02/23/2019, 06:08   #3

They have multiple bans, i think they are detected
Old 02/23/2019, 06:56   #4

elite*gold: 17
Hello,

I am the owner of Dr-Hacks.

We have been around since 2015, but recently we have had a Brand New Website, and undergone New systems. We are back and strong focusing on Apex Legends and focusing on creating hacks for the most popular games as well. Back in 2017 we had the one of the Biggest PubG Hack. We are a professional group here focused on good business models & ethics. If you look at our prices, you will see compared to other competitors we provide the fairest. We offer many incentives that other Hacking Groups don't offer as well, such as public referral programs, and create many other incentives to earn on our site.

Since Apex Legends is New and Popular, everyone has been trying to find an undetected code to get through EAC Security. Our hack has been detected, however we make it more and more secure Everyday. We work endlessly to provide the maximum security and ease of access with our Hacks. ATM we are at a stable stage, but as Origin releases new security we just keep up with it!

We would love you guys to join our community!
Thanks
Regars
drsilva,Prime
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2019, 15:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsilva View Post
Hello,

I am the owner of Dr-Hacks.

We have been around since 2015, but recently we have had a Brand New Website, and undergone New systems. We are back and strong focusing on Apex Legends and focusing on creating hacks for the most popular games as well. Back in 2017 we had the one of the Biggest PubG Hack. We are a professional group here focused on good business models & ethics. If you look at our prices, you will see compared to other competitors we provide the fairest. We offer many incentives that other Hacking Groups don't offer as well, such as public referral programs, and create many other incentives to earn on our site.

Since Apex Legends is New and Popular, everyone has been trying to find an undetected code to get through EAC Security. Our hack has been detected, however we make it more and more secure Everyday. We work endlessly to provide the maximum security and ease of access with our Hacks. ATM we are at a stable stage, but as Origin releases new security we just keep up with it!

We would love you guys to join our community!

Thanks
Regars
drsilva,Prime
Wow, wasn't expecting such a genuine response. It's great to see that you are honest and have provided transparency. Apologies if i slandered you guys in any way but ill be sure to keep an eye out for you guys and hopefully buy the cheat when you guys are more secure!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2019, 15:30   #6

Honesty is allways appreciated and will in the long run get you further. Hope you manage to find a way around it, good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 04:45   #7

1 game = 1 ban, totally detected
Old 03/06/2019, 20:01   #8

Pretty sure it's detected, to be frank.
Old 03/07/2019, 23:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFella View Post
Pretty sure it's detected, to be frank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abusivo05 View Post
1 game = 1 ban, totally detected
After the last update our hack is Undetected.
If you don't believe me come to our discord and talk with our subscribers
We have people lv40+ all the way to 100.
If others have been HWID banned in the past using other hacks , you can get banned.
However, we've seen since our last update (NEW) members do not get banned and have been undetected
Old 03/08/2019, 08:15   #10

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
However, we've seen since our last update (NEW) members do not get banned and have been undetected
And when was that?
Old 03/08/2019, 14:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
And when was that?
We release updates daily, but the one that fixed the detection was released 7 days ago, when we started using a new injection method.
Everyone that bought since 03/02 and never hacked before , are still fine
Old 03/08/2019, 19:55   #12

I got banned with it a week ago and that's HWID. lol
Old 03/08/2019, 22:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadting View Post
I got banned with it a week ago and that's HWID. lol
Can be two things, you used our hack before the new injection, or you used a hack from another provider that was detected
And ATM there isnt a fully working HWID spoofer for EAC on our side or in any other provder that we tested, but we are working on it...
Old 04/24/2020, 04:52   #14

Quote:
Can be two things, you used our hack before the new injection, or you used a hack from another provider that was detected
And ATM there isnt a fully working HWID spoofer for EAC on our side or in any other provder that we tested, but we are working on it...
Ok, so this message was a month ago, can you please tell me how many bans you guys had since then? Trying to find a new provider, but want a good provider, not someone just lying about their undetection rate, not saying you are, just saying in general.
Old 01/11/2021, 11:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy215 View Post
Ok, so this message was a month ago, can you please tell me how many bans you guys had since then? Trying to find a new provider, but want a good provider, not someone just lying about their undetection rate, not saying you are, just saying in general.

The thing is, they say things like this:

Quote:
If you don't believe me come to our discord and talk with our subscribers
But their discord is behind a huge paywall and you can't communicate with anyone until you buy it.

Given I do know one dude who used it during S5 for a week and did not get banned, it was still a long time ago and EAC seems to have upped their cheat-detection just based on the reports you're seeing in the actual trading section. Almost scares me to buy any of them tbh.
Thanks
1 User