Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/16/2019, 10:31   #856

elite*gold: 218
_

Hmmmm

Old 08/16/2019, 23:46   #857

elite*gold: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorCheats View Post
That isn't a customer of mine. Unless they lied about disputing. Also you're a competitor of mine aren't you? You'd have absolutely no reason to fabricate this of course.
he is not a competitor he is just a reseller , maybe sales is low because of you and he want's you to get bad reputation so that people will go back buying to an OVERPRICE RESELLER .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 09:47   #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
he is not a competitor he is just a reseller , maybe sales is low because of you and he want's you to get bad reputation so that people will go back buying to an OVERPRICE RESELLER .
_

You are the same person talking bad about the hack when you had no idea what was going on right? are you still crying?

Quote:
That isn't a customer of mine. Unless they lied about disputing. Also you're a competitor of mine aren't you? You'd have absolutely no reason to fabricate this of course.
_

I don't compete with anyone i have my own small server i get enough customer i don't need to steal anyone customer just saying what he said to me in chat when he wanted to buy my apex hack
Old 08/17/2019, 09:51   #859

elite*gold: 0
legit-cheats.com is legit site ?
Old 08/17/2019, 10:22   #860

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
lol not sus at all right. legit sites never have to claim themselfs that their legit
Old 08/17/2019, 14:44   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xm3rc3r View Post
_

You are the same person ******** about the hack when you had no idea what the f**k was going on right? are you still crying?

_

I don't compete with anyone i have my own small server i get enough customer i don't need to steal anyone customer just saying what he said to me in chat when he wanted to buy my apex hack
you are selling detected and overprice cheat and now your are trying to make gatorcheat bad reputation .
Old 08/17/2019, 15:54   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappata View Post
you are selling detected and overprice cheat and now your are trying to make gatorcheat bad reputation .
_
This is the reason your comment was deleted by the mod all you know trash talk and i am not making bad reputation about anyone all i posted what my customer said about him if you don't have brain i can't help you )
Old 08/17/2019, 16:11   #863

elite*gold: 478
Quote:
The two people who have posted about waiting long periods of time for delivery are GTA V customers. I am not at all sure why they are posting here, on an Apex Legends thread, but hey, it is what it is. The Apex deliveries paused Sunday because I am adding my customers back in waves. I will update and communicate with those users better about what is going on and finish my GTA V lingering orders.

From my memory under a deal we had you actually got the cheat and loved it BEFORE you paid. Used it a few days, paid, then used it more.

I understand since I'm slowly adding everyone back, you are frustrated with the lack of communication, but please be honest in your representations of my service.

What about trying atleast to make a Discord Server, or a Forum?

Would help out alot mate, since then other costumers can help each other.
Old 08/17/2019, 17:18   #864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harukyo ツ View Post
What about trying atleast to make a Discord Server, or a Forum?

Would help out alot mate, since then other costumers can help each other.
well ... gator already has discord channel
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 19:23   #865

EvOlve is a freaking joke, does anyone ever got a cheat from them ? Applications are denied ALWAYS, imo just a scam like most of them
Old 08/17/2019, 19:33   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiduhh View Post
EvOlve is a freaking joke, does anyone ever got a cheat from them ? Applications are denied ALWAYS, imo just a scam like most of them
try gatorcheat its the best and its not overprice like other SCAM RESELLER HERE.
Old 08/17/2019, 20:01   #867

Quote:
I have a Discord server that all my customers are sent a link to, actually.

I have been posting constant updates to them.
Share it to others wtf, you can edit everything don't be so lazy
So ppl think that is a big scam try to prove them wrong mate & with UD facts
Old 08/17/2019, 20:04   #868

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiduhh View Post
ev0lve isnt scam, but their apex is down
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 20:15   #869

Quote:
You realize that Discord bans servers related to cheating, right?

So maybe it's good to only send the link to real paid customers and not worry about others.

I don't care what people like Kradau get people to think here. I am not trying to get as many sales as I can, hence why I price most of my potential customers out.
Let's be honest, im in around 13 ''related cheating servers'' since a couple of months and none of them got banned or whatever.

So stop talking that big, and you don't even care carefully about your costumers like I see in the comments, you see how many ppl are complaining about how long it takes to take contact with you and I added you aswell 3 weeks ago and didn't even recieve any answers, so Gator idk man but you rlly need to bring some moves out here.
Old 08/17/2019, 20:46   #870

Quote:
I use the forums and email and text to help my customers. Discord is for my paid customers only.

If you have an issue with that, don't buy from me. I'll run my website how I please, not how you want it to be run.
Yikes mate, the thing is how should I suppose to buy when I don't even know what I am buying there is not even a video or the features or so ever.

lol

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected