Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/26/2019, 15:22   #646

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know does AvalonMods legit? Saw his id banned in elitepvpers.
Old 06/26/2019, 17:01   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by skhhks3953 View Post
Anyone know does AvalonMods legit? Saw his id banned in elitepvpers.
Honest truth, the coder is a really cool dude, and he put in work for his hack, but I have gotten detected with it a few times with using it. Some other people have got banned with it too. It wasn't a HWID ban, but 2 of my smurf accounts got banned using it even with legit settings.

His support is really good and he gets to fixing the detections quick, so if you can stomach that, then yeah, I think it's fine to go with Avalon. It just gets randomly detected a few times too much for me, even though the support, the coder and the hack itself are amazing.

Another thing I can say for sure though, his aimbot is freaking amazing. It is also one of the extremely few, if not only aimbots I have seen that allows for randomized aim which is customizable. The aimbot in general has a ton of settings to configure so you can make some insanely legit settings. It also allows for you to set a long range aimbot and a short range aimbot, so you can have different settings for either or which makes the customizing even better.

This is helpful if you want to have a faster smooth/aim for close range, but just normal smoothing on your mid-long range shots. But yeah, I would sum it all down with everything is amazing with Avalon, but the security/detection side of things is a bit on the more worrisome side. Though the coder does get back to fixing it quickly, it just gets random detections a bit too frequently at times which might shy some people away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2019, 21:21   #648

is legit ?
Old 06/28/2019, 23:41   #649

I think Roguecheats is Orange, isn't it? I think Orange has been detected multiple times in the past, not sure if I would try using them.
Old 06/29/2019, 19:12   #650

If you want to buy Kernel Cheats maybe you should think about it.

I have a problem with payment,
I opened a ticket

more than 24 hours have passed
and I guarantee that I will not receive anything

payment with **** bitcoin horrible!
and why pay the same product 25% more expensive with paypal.the answer is much safer.
Kernel Cheats in my opinion .......
Old 06/30/2019, 07:59   #651

so atm proofcore, punknown or kernelcheats? Proofcore has A Hwid spoofer with it as well...So whats recommended between these 3?...Im looking around 50$ BTC Price range as well...
Old 06/30/2019, 14:22   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saidwa View Post
so atm proofcore, punknown or kernelcheats? Proofcore has A Hwid spoofer with it as well...So whats recommended between these 3?...Im looking around 50$ BTC Price range as well...
Proofcore keeps detected and the cheat has been down for 3 weeks now. I personally switched to KernelCheats and it's much better, the only downside is not having a HWID spoofer
Old 06/30/2019, 18:32   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalinxd1 View Post
If you want to buy Kernel Cheats maybe you should think about it.

I have a problem with payment,
I opened a ticket

more than 24 hours have passed
and I guarantee that I will not receive anything

payment with **** bitcoin horrible!
and why pay the same product 25% more expensive with paypal.the answer is much safer.
Kernel Cheats in my opinion .......
****, not sure what is going on with your confirmation for your bitcoins. Bitcoin is a bit annoying to deal with at times. I think your provider and the confirmation are just taking a long time.

My buddy that bought KC had a weird case where his took a day to go through. Hopefully it gets resolved in your case. :S
Old 06/30/2019, 23:20   #654

@ you send with low fees thats why the payment never got confirmed by CoinPayments. We need to contact the CP support in order to get the money which can take some while. As said you send with low btc networking fees thats why we couldnt do anything.

Quote:
We are undetected since release (which was shortly after Apex release). You can get a HWID Spoofer for 10€/m from BSS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2019, 05:24   #655

Which one would you guys prefer Gator or Kernel ? And are bot external with USB or how do they work?
Old 07/01/2019, 08:26   #656

Thank you very much, you saved me 27$ for the probably detected chams cheat von iwantcheats
Old 07/02/2019, 17:08   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaholyone View Post
Which one would you guys prefer Gator or Kernel ? And are bot external with USB or how do they work?
Not anyone with a tip or two ? Is KC external with a usb stick or ?
Old 07/03/2019, 00:20   #658

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaholyone View Post
Not anyone with a tip or two ? Is KC external with a usb stick or ?
You dont need a usb stick. It's fully kernel.
Old 07/03/2019, 17:51   #659

wait usually external gives me overlay lag(Securecheats etc), will KC give me as well? o.O
Old 07/03/2019, 19:32   #660

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Quote:
wait usually external gives me overlay lag(Securecheats etc), will KC give me as well? o.O
Nope there wont be lags

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected