Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/05/2020, 20:12   #1246

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuriiAlcco View Post
GODSENT1337 are scamer like admins stay away from them!!
have u tried ?

im looking for best UD cheat to grind to predator
list of sellers that I am interested in:
- GODSENT1337 (CtrlAltDelete, limited slot)
- KernelCheats (limited slot)
- chic_chic (0-day, limited slot)
- sirosix (WR-Cheat, limited slot)

so i don't really trust to what are they said on page about private cheat or limited slot. i've joined their discord but i dont see any vouch / reviews or member that already bought it to ask if that is really legit to use
Old 06/06/2020, 21:20   #1247

The Black Market: 134/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aligamyway View Post
have u tried ?

so i don't really trust to what are they said on page about private cheat or limited slot. i've joined their discord but i dont see any vouch / reviews or member that already bought it to ask if that is really legit to use
kernelcheats imo is the best so far. They never get detected to my best knowledge however their aimbot is a little bit off (even on "rage" settings) but i reckon its on purpose because apex recently just did a banwave patched a lot of those rage aimbots. Their support is SLOW AS HELL tho cuz their devs are busy 24/7 but its a good working cheat if you wanna play legit (I use it on my pred account).

GODSENT1337 CtrlAltDelete is definitely working, I'm actually working to partner with him alongside my spoofer. Haven't tested others yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2020, 21:35   #1248

I know that apex did banwaves, therefore i need UD cheat that not get ban quickly / 1 day with/without aimbot uses. I want to boost up my main to predator using the cheat on alt account. I need strong UD aimbot cheat, will play rage when to searching for points
Old 06/06/2020, 23:27   #1249

The Black Market: 134/0/2
Quote:
I know that apex did banwaves, therefore i need UD cheat that not get ban quickly / 1 day with/without aimbot uses. I want to boost up my main to predator using the cheat on alt account. I need strong UD aimbot cheat, will play rage when to searching for points
Then you can try Kernelcheats or CtrlAltDelete, don't think they ever got detected. I've been using it on my main for very long now
Old 06/06/2020, 23:34   #1250

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Talking

Quote:
Fully Private community, With Support provided 24-7. I do play the game myself, Our community is based of chill people all around blazing 420 and in-game having fun and reaching masters x) Not everyone is accepted, Just people who meet requirments

Old 06/07/2020, 13:32   #1251

They didn’t tell about how long their account keep alive, i’ve seen many reviews on other cheat, they give good feedback but when i ask them via dm, they said the cheat is trash, after a day or some day the account get banned. Hmmmm Because im planning to boost up my acc, i need a good cheat and not going banned after a day on alt acc
Old 06/07/2020, 15:50   #1252

BLACKSHARK IS SCAMMING PEOPLE

PROOF :
Old 06/07/2020, 17:04   #1253

elite*gold: 137
The Black Market: 250/0/2
Quote:
They didn’t tell about how long their account keep alive, i’ve seen many reviews on other cheat, they give good feedback but when i ask them via dm, they said the cheat is trash, after a day or some day the account get banned. Hmmmm Because im planning to boost up my acc, i need a good cheat and not going banned after a day on alt acc
Well ask them, User's are gucci. Some in master, Most in diamond or plat. And someone soon in pred i believe
Old 06/08/2020, 17:00   #1254

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwifirmin View Post
kernelcheats imo is the best so far. They never get detected to my best knowledge however their aimbot is a little bit off (even on "rage" settings) but i reckon its on purpose because apex recently just did a banwave patched a lot of those rage aimbots. Their support is SLOW AS HELL tho cuz their devs are busy 24/7 but its a good working cheat if you wanna play legit (I use it on my pred account).
Thank you. As of the support, we have highly improved it over the time recently adding another staff member. Many of our customers use the KIWI spoofer and its cheap & legit, can also vouch for it.
Old 06/08/2020, 18:19   #1255

requests image with your ID Don't be stupid.

That is the most idiotic thing I've saw. Remove them from legit.
Old 06/08/2020, 21:39   #1256

JackSpragnow with his Lydian **** is scamming everybody with a skiddish detected soft.
all of the positive vouches on his thread are fake (you can check it yourself)
all negative comments getting deleted by mods. FYI
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 01:36   #1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelCheats View Post
Thank you. As of the support, we have highly improved it over the time recently adding another staff member. Many of our customers use the KIWI spoofer and its cheap & legit, can also vouch for it.
Old 06/09/2020, 08:45   #1258

Kernelcheat is one of the best I know. I have used cheap and expensive cheats and got my account ban within 2 to 3 days. The kernel is taking time to update their cheat more than other but I know why they are doing it. The aim is little off on this season 5 update but its on purpose. They believe in the quality and safety of their user. And the best thing is they are not hiding their cheat detection as other providers do on their discord or website like banning user, deleting chat. And I'm also using kiwi spoofer, cheap and working. They are constantly up for support and updating their product.
At one time I also want to try proof core but they rejected my application for 2 time lol. May be they dont like asian people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2020, 09:36   #1259

Quote:
have u tried ?

If you want a apex cheat to get predator i can sell you one if you want i use it by my own to pred
Old 06/09/2020, 12:57   #1260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feretorix View Post
Legit provider for all kinds of free cheats is:
Wow I haven’t used it as I play on Xbox but I gave your link to my brother who plays pc. He installed earlier today. Said it was a great cheat for free. Getting kicked every 90 sec was annoying for him but says he gets way more kills than before (16 kills at best for him). Asked me to send vouch on his behalf... I think I’ll go back to pc
Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected