Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/14/2020, 22:00   #1216

elite*gold: 0
what about fp apexlegends?

is kc ud? cause it looks like its not cause i just bought it and went into the discord and it looks hella sketch
Old 05/14/2020, 22:57   #1217

GODSENT1337 are scamer like admins stay away from them!!
Old 05/15/2020, 05:17   #1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by GETRICKITYREKT View Post
what about fp apexlegends?

is kc ud? cause it looks like its not cause i just bought it and went into the discord and it looks hella sketch
kernelcheats is ud, but their support is legit ***. I wasnt the only one with issues with it. Plus the support on their discord's private apex channel delete any negative messages that users post in there.
Old 05/15/2020, 10:43   #1219

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 445/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenloPeoples View Post
Lol, I bought eCycler's lifetime esp cheat (spent around $170 because it's in btc) and I got banned in a day. No extra keys or support from him. Waste of money. His cheats are easily detected every now and then.

Not nice, dude. Why would you want extra keys if you have lifetime, though? Sounds fishy.
Anyway, UD since like 9 months You were unlucky as you were hit by the banwave that happened in the first few weeks after Apex released.

If you bought lifetime that close to a detection and messaged me on Discord I would have refunded you (at least partially, depending on when you bought). I don't think you've ever contacted me about that, although I might be wrong, it's hard to remember something this particular that happened like 15 months ago
Old 05/15/2020, 13:22   #1220

Quote:
KernelCheats support is straight trash. They constantly censor people on their Discord server by deleting messages if they're facing issues. It was down for around 2 weeks at one point and they promised to compensate for it. I opened a ticket asking for time compensation and I was banned instead. Garbage support.
Quote:
kernelcheats is ud, but their support is legit ***. I wasnt the only one with issues with it. Plus the support on their discord's private apex channel delete any negative messages that users post in there.
Interesting conclusion from you. First of all there was no downtime of the Apex cheat unless it got detected. The last detection was in feb 2020 if im not wrong. Since then the cheat was always updated 1-2 days after a game patch including automated compensation. Complaining nor asking in our support area wont ever get you banned.

Spam and insult on our discord server will of course get deleted by the moderation team. We are a society and if standard social behaviour is not accepted then we will remove the comment and maybe ban the user.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2020, 23:38   #1221

VINDY Cheat. scamming. he is selling detected hacks and selling it. even in his discord server. everyone get banned and detected but he says updating always.
Old 05/16/2020, 01:27   #1222

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHacks. View Post
I've sent PM's and I've posted and again requesting DarkHacks to be put on the list for Apex, 0 Detection and 0 Bans in its lifetime so far.
@
Old 05/17/2020, 12:09   #1223

some review about apex x22cheat
Old 05/17/2020, 14:46   #1224

is LYDIAN program trusted and undetected?
Old 05/17/2020, 19:38   #1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelCheats View Post
Interesting conclusion from you. First of all there was no downtime of the Apex cheat unless it got detected. The last detection was in feb 2020 if im not wrong. Since then the cheat was always updated 1-2 days after a game patch including automated compensation. Complaining nor asking in our support area wont ever get you banned.

Spam and insult on our discord server will of course get deleted by the moderation team. We are a society and if standard social behaviour is not accepted then we will remove the comment and maybe ban the user.
The cheat was down for 1-2 weeks at one point due to Apex having small updates. This was around 3 weeks ago. Pushing the blame onto me and accusing me of spam and insult is simply asinine. I had been nothing but polite up till the unjust ban. I've also seen other people's legitimate complaints in the Discord server being removed for no reason. It's not hidden knowledge that KC's support is terrible. Ask the people who are still in your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KernelCheats View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCyler View Post

Not nice, dude. Why would you want extra keys if you have lifetime, though? Sounds fishy.
Anyway, UD since like 9 months You were unlucky as you were hit by the banwave that happened in the first few weeks after Apex released.

If you bought lifetime that close to a detection and messaged me on Discord I would have refunded you (at least partially, depending on when you bought). I don't think you've ever contacted me about that, although I might be wrong, it's hard to remember something this particular that happened like 15 months ago
I was using regular keys until I decided to get lifetime, which I was banned in a day. I was told by you that you strictly don't do compensations/refunds, and that the ban was on my fault because of HWID ban, even though I was on a new computer.
Old 05/17/2020, 22:45   #1226

alphacheats.io , bought 24h key for apex legends, cheatloader keeps failing never worked. Customer support is slow and doesn't try to solve the problem. They just say: restart pc and do driver update. *just like all scamming cheat sellers that only smell the easy money.

My drivers are always updated.
Restarted my pc many times, still te same cheatloader fail.

Their site says: Undetected
Their Discord says: Use at own Risk

Many people on their discord say that it aint working.

SCAM: alphacheats.io

Dont waste your money on them!

They are also rude on discord!
If you want to see or dont believe me, add me on discord and ill send you the screens. TobioRy#4235
Old 05/17/2020, 23:29   #1227

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobioRy View Post
alphacheats.io , bought 24h key for apex legends, cheatloader keeps failing never worked. Customer support is slow and doesn't try to solve the problem. They just say: restart pc and do driver update. *just like all scamming cheat sellers that only smell the easy money.

My drivers are always updated.
Restarted my pc many times, still te same cheatloader fail.

Their site says: Undetected
Their Discord says: Use at own Risk

Many people on their discord say that it aint working.

SCAM: alphacheats.io

Dont waste your money on them!
Haha dude u r lucky it doesn't work for you, otherwise u've been banned already. Also, they have a reputation of RATing customers. Btw "use at ur own risk" status for providers such as alphacheats/quantumcheats, etc, basically means:"our pasted **** is detected, but we don't give a **** if it HWID bans u, we rather make a few bucks off it." I have no idea how are they listed as legit provider here.
Old 05/17/2020, 23:39   #1228

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper2015 View Post
Haha dude u r lucky it doesn't work for you, otherwise u've been banned already. Also, they have a reputation of RATing customers. Btw "use at ur own risk" status for providers such as alphacheats/quantumcheats, etc, basically means:"our pasted **** is detected, but we don't give a **** if it HWID bans u, we rather make a few bucks off it." I have no idea how are they listed as legit provider here.
True, the thing is ive tried many of this list and its a big waste of money. I even tried the ones under the scamming list to see for my self. Ive got a very good selfmade spoofer that works great so i only lose some accounts but not my main account. The fun fact is: the only hack that worked and didnt get me banned is a chams only hack and it was from a site listed here as scam. Not going to say which one because im not going to promote them because their customer support is bad.
Old 05/19/2020, 09:23   #1229

Hi everyone, RIFLEGOD9 Put up a link to a Discord server on this page for a APEX HACK, which directed me to a person named XENCOBRA#6989 (aka KUB#6989) for a Bluetooth injection hack software for APEX, now after joining this link, I had been asked to pay $240 AUD through BITCOIN for this software, which i DID, due to RIFLEGOD9's post, this person has now asked RIFLEGOD9 to remove the post which he did obviously so he could scam more people, Discord user XENCOBRA has now Blocked me and changed his name to KUB#6989, not sure if RIFLEGOD9 is XENCOBRA but he is just as much part of this as XENCOBRA was and is trying to deny any involvement which is total BS. Do not trust these guys, I have saved everything. And will slowly expose these guys as time goes on. BIG SCAMMERS, and what a pathetic time to do it while COVID-19 is happening. I have embedded the images of the deleted post for this reason.

3rd and 4th image is RIFLEGOD9 POST that he deleted, and his PROFILE, the other images are for proof it was on this FORUM, there are also affiliated names on RIFLEGOD9's profile which have also searched up my profile as well.
Old 05/21/2020, 11:24   #1230

guys do you know some good unban service?

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected