Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/14/2019, 02:02   #691

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCheats.io View Post
Thanks for adding us to the list
I'm new to this whole thing, but I might try out you guys. Does it work on Xbox?
Old 07/14/2019, 07:19   #692

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapgreen View Post
I'm new to this whole thing, but I might try out you guys. Does it work on Xbox?
Obviously not.
Old 07/14/2019, 13:06   #693

Hey is the giverofdata worth it for the money? I'm looking for cheats for apex kinda hard GUYS HELP ME choose the correct one worth it

Im going for GATOR CHEATS
SHOULD I

Im going KERNEL cheats is it safe
Old 07/14/2019, 18:34   #694

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapgreen View Post
We only make cheats for PC at the moment sadly.
Old 07/14/2019, 21:02   #695

Is proofcore.io legit and secured ?
Old 07/14/2019, 22:01   #696

Quote:
Originally Posted by encubay View Post
Is proofcore.io legit and secured ?
They are legit but i can recommend you to buy kernelcheats.to
kernelcheats is undetected since release in feburary
Proofcore got detected in the past
Old 07/14/2019, 23:59   #697

Do you have a nice cheat for like 20€?
A really nice one

months btw
Old 07/15/2019, 00:38   #698

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
no.
Old 07/15/2019, 00:45   #699

Quote:
Originally Posted by encubay View Post
Do you have a nice cheat for like 20€?
A really nice one

months btw
No one would sell a cheat for that price
Old 07/15/2019, 13:24   #700

Hi guys, I've been a silent user of this forum for a while and after lots of reading, I decided to buy that GatorCheats Apex hack, but it has been 8 days now, (I paid already via paypal for 3 months) without any response from Gator.

I just registered here because I wanted to know if you consider this as normal behaviour? He don't respond to any email but sells everything like automatic delivery after payment, quick response to message etc. Last week, he had a notice "that the owner of GC has the flu and no staff so verification might delay), since then, the notice is gone but nothing changed. I don't know what you guys call that, but it smells like scam to me.

Is anyone in direct contact to this guy to help me maybe? I'm about to open a file on PayPal because I feel really ******.

PS: I emailed 3 times now, added him to discord (friend request still not approved) but not a single response so far. What kind of verification process is this?
Old 07/15/2019, 16:01   #701

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidOmid View Post
Hi guys, I've been a silent user of this forum for a while and after lots of reading, I decided to buy that GatorCheats Apex hack, but it has been 8 days now, (I paid already via paypal for 3 months) without any response from Gator.

I just registered here because I wanted to know if you consider this as normal behaviour? He don't respond to any email but sells everything like automatic delivery after payment, quick response to message etc. Last week, he had a notice "that the owner of GC has the flu and no staff so verification might delay), since then, the notice is gone but nothing changed. I don't know what you guys call that, but it smells like scam to me.

Is anyone in direct contact to this guy to help me maybe? I'm about to open a file on PayPal because I feel really ******.

PS: I emailed 3 times now, added him to discord (friend request still not approved) but not a single response so far. What kind of verification process is this?
Try tagging him at his own thread. To be fair, I know GC is always late and take long for verification process. I heard days to weeks....

If you cannot wait and still don't get a reply, I guess you can do a chargeback etc saying that nothing is provided etc
Old 07/15/2019, 16:07   #702

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidOmid View Post
~snip
They also have a phone number to text. I found that texting worked a lot better than emails and adding them on Discord. I would also text them your order number and snip your transaction for proof when you do.

The verification process is done by a third party, so I can't speak on that. I just know that the verification has varied for a lot of different people. Mine personally did not take too long, but some people took a while too.

Hopefully you can get an answer back but like I said, try texting them. Hal is pretty response on text at times. The number should be on their site.
Old 07/15/2019, 17:27   #703

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
They also have a phone number to text. I found that texting worked a lot better than emails and adding them on Discord. I would also text them your order number and snip your transaction for proof when you do.

The verification process is done by a third party, so I can't speak on that. I just know that the verification has varied for a lot of different people. Mine personally did not take too long, but some people took a while too.

Hopefully you can get an answer back but like I said, try texting them. Hal is pretty response on text at times. The number should be on their site.
Check on further site on this thread, the cheat got detected and i dont think u will get anything before update.
Old 07/15/2019, 17:29   #704

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Check on further site on this thread, the cheat got detected and i dont think u will get anything before update.
The problem was patched and it is up and running again. A certain feature got detected and was removed.
Old 07/15/2019, 19:12   #705

You should add ApeHex.com to the legit providers list. I've used their cheat before and they have alot of vouchers.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected