Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💦 unleashed.cc 💦 APEX - Prediction 🔫 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 🦑

Discussion on 💦 unleashed.cc 💦 APEX - Prediction 🔫 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 🦑 within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
Arrow 💦 unleashed.cc 💦 APEX - Prediction 🔫 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 🦑

Unleashed Website - Overwatch Cheat - Internal
Unleashed The Latest Discord Server -
Supported OS - Windows 8.1 & 10 (x64) 1803, 1809, 1903, 1909
Supported CPUs: Intel - AMD - Requires Intel VT-X / AMD SVM

STILL NOT CONVINCED?

TRY 60 MINUTES FOR FREE!

AUTOMATIC TRAILS CAN BE REDEEMED THROUGH

Features:

• Integrated and compact in-game Menu.
  • Integrated Hardware ID Kernel Spoofer.
  • Hypervisor Protected Full Kernel Cheat (Unmatched Security).
  • View Angle Aimbot + Advanced Memory Aim Calculations.
  • Integrated Multi Aim/FOV/Smooth Advanced Aimbot ++ System.
  • Integrated Velocity Prediction and Gravity Prediction for Projectiles, all Weapons perfectly calculated.
  • Dynamic Weapon profiles, (Adjustable aimbot settings for each type of weapon).
  • Input Blocking (Prevents user input from breaking target path). (Prevents users from firing prior to reaching target).
  • Advanced custom smoothing on separate X and Y Axis.
  • Option to disable individual X/Y Angles.
  • Custom Bone ESP, Box ESP, Edge ESP, Health Bar ESP, Line ESP, Distance ESP, Allies/Enemies.
  • Customizable Radar.
  • Dynamic Item ESP
  • Vehicle and Object ESP
  • Bone Target Selection (Head, Chest, Dynamic, Smart, Closest.)
  • Smart Bone Selection (Automatically switch to body if head is unavailable/can die from body.)
  • Fully customizable ESP colors.
  • Dedicated Settings System for Sub Weapons, Auto swaps fully dynamic.
  • Dedicated Target Selector, Bone Target, Head/Neck/Body/Smart Lock Time, Health %, Fov, Max Health % Priority etc.
  • Smart Settings Sharing (Share profiles using Hex strings, Export/Import profiles using Ctrl + C).

And so much more...

Additional customization and more features will be added over time.

Threads will evolve over time, if you want to stay up to date with our future releases and other beta titles, sign up at .

Available Payment Methods: Website: BTC.
Other payment methods such as Paypal & others will be available through dedicated re-sellers listed on our website.
Re-seller list:
Subscription Prices : 1 Day - 7€, 1 Week - 25€, 1 Month - 55€
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2020, 02:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ESP works great, Aimbot works great, RCS works great, I'm impressed.

Just did 1 hour trial, and I got to say it feels pretty ******* good. Can stream while playing legit and no fps drop/lag.

More devs should do 1 hour trial imo.

If i had a complaint and it's not big but it would be that there's a lot of settings and no real "guide" or at least it was hard for me to find one. Most of the settings do make sense but if i was new to cheating i'd have no idea what some of it does. A + though is that hovering over some menu options does tell/describe what it does, but not all menu options.

They do have user configs that you can use but I preferred to make my own, so I can't really say there's no help.

Also trial ended mid-game and I got smacked in dia , but I'd rate this overall like a 9.5/10

Actually gonna buy 1 week and see if I stay undetected if so will be a regular.
Old 03/05/2020, 14:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

cheat does not run at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 17:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Has anyone tested it yet? They also offer trail, but I have a strange feeling

And I also find it strange that if you set both to test, there is only one download.

Old 03/06/2020, 18:37   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansho View Post
Has anyone tested it yet? They also offer trail, but I have a strange feeling

Hahaha, I understand why you would be concerned, join our discord and talk with some of our customers perhaps?

And I also find it strange that if you set both to test, there is only one download.

There is only one download, cloud authentication.

We are on EPVPs legit provider list already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R301NoName View Post
cheat does not run at all
Create a ticket or contact support.

Either your CPU is not supported or your windows version is not supported.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2020, 18:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLEASHED_H View Post
We are on EPVPs legit provider list already.
Where ? Can't find it?
Old 03/06/2020, 20:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey there together , i'm a German Dude using this pretty cute Cheese now since it's release and i'm gonna Try to bring Unleashed a little bit closer to you.
I'm a casual cheater for years and i tried many different cheats from different providers in different time periods and all i can say is : This Cheese is the Most Valuable Program Ever!
Let's Get it Started:

Afterwords:
This Review is C&P and reworked from the Unleashed Website. So i just can say the same as i wrote this down pretty Stoned
Buy this Cheat and you're going to rank up quickly you never did so far, i promise ❤
Greetings from the Schwansee 🦢
Old 03/11/2020, 14:40   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

my knobby cpu doesnt support it
Old 03/12/2020, 21:43   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried it out for a day, here's a short review

The aimbot is okay, pretty good at medium to long ranges just upclose its a bit mehhhh. Could be settings or the aimbot itself p:

Esp is decent, i wish it had glow. Glow is a must have for me hence why i wont be re-newing my sub.

Overall id give it a solid 7.5/10. The lack of glow is a dealbreaker for me personally. If you can play without it this is a solid hack to consider.
Old 03/15/2020, 02:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by txet View Post
I tried it out for a day, here's a short review

The aimbot is okay, pretty good at medium to long ranges just upclose its a bit mehhhh. Could be settings or the aimbot itself p:

Esp is decent, i wish it had glow. Glow is a must have for me hence why i wont be re-newing my sub.

Overall id give it a solid 7.5/10. The lack of glow is a dealbreaker for me personally. If you can play without it this is a solid hack to consider.

Close range can be fixed by using a configuration with a stronger aim assist (lower smoothing) on enemies within 0-20-30 meters, setup in one of the many aimbot tabs available to you.

You can customize the ESP entirely to your own liking if you explore the visual menu.

We will add glow or bone ESP soon, hope to see you back then.
Old 03/15/2020, 16:58   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

<3 love the cheat! 9/10!

Wishlist for Apex Unleashed,

Cargo Bot ESP should not be that difficult.

Glow

Bone ESP
Old 03/17/2020, 05:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Now THIS is a gaming chair to have!!!!!!!! Wow. I've been sitting in discord of another dev for 5 days waiting on an update that ended with my playing 2 games, BSOD 3rd match and banned 2 days later. This is GREAT work!
Old 03/17/2020, 19:58   #13

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
Now THIS is a gaming chair to have!!!!!!!! Wow. I've been sitting in discord of another dev for 5 days waiting on an update that ended with my playing 2 games, BSOD 3rd match and banned 2 days later. This is GREAT work!
Thank you for the review.
Old 03/18/2020, 08:19   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review* on Unleashed.cc

Great support from OxyGen and BiggestDick from unleashed.cc and their Apex Legends cheat is amazing!
Old 03/18/2020, 08:24   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been trying plenty of cheats on Apex over the last year and I must say, that this is without a doubt the best and for good reason as well:

Aimbot ( 9.5-10): With the plenty of ways to regulate and correct anything about the aim and smoothness and looks of this aimbot, you can make it look exactly as how you want it. Make it work to work best for you and STILL make it look legit as well. For every other aimbots I've tried, the options to choose from with this aimbot is way stronger and can be daunting at first, but when you get the knack of it, you'll never go back.

ESP (8 - 10): Box ESPs are not my likings. I've grown accustomed to glows, I'll happily admit. As of right now, the only player ESP Unleashed offers for Apex is playerbox. However it's one of the best I've tried of the ones I've had a go at. It's not ruining the overall look in game, as other ESPs sometimes do and it's an easy to follow box, with no lagging whatsoever. The item esp and the name esp, alongside healthbars are crisp and professionally done. Furthermore, they once again go above and beyond with the configurations here, making sure you can edit everything to EXACTLY your likings.

Detection (10-10): Been playing for over a week and I've not even gotten a warning or anything, on any of my three accounts. One of my accounts I even specifically go rage mode, just to test how far I can go and I've been doing that for the last FOUR days and still nothing. With other cheats I would go max 2-3 days without getting banned, but with Unleashed there's been no issues whatsoever.

Installing and running (10-10): Once again, I'm impressed with their approach to things. It's so simple to get started and simple to continue to play. Once you get the loader straight from the website, all you need to do is open a program and it gets injected from the website itself (Atleast the website is where it tells you, wether it is loaded or not) and after every restart the program deletes itself, so it's not sticking around on your pc. Very easy to do and all it takes is a few clicks to get started.

Support (9-10): Good support, almost always around whenever you need it, as there's people from all voer the world to help you. They have fun with the rest of the community and helps you with even the dumbest of questions (Been asking a few myself) and they stay with you, untill they're sure that you got the help you needed.

In conclusion: I can't recommend this cheat enough! It have everything I've wanted and being able to play for more than 3 days or more on the same account is soo good! Everything works and even though I'm not a fan of player box ESPs I still like it more than others.

This is the cheat you should go for and with the price they offer this, I can't see what's stopping you!!

.CrankyDane