Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎

Discussion on 🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎 within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
Arrow 🔥 UNLEASHED 🔥 Free Trial 👊 Prediction 🎯 Internal / Full Kernel 👻 Undetected 💎

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2020, 13:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
best hack ever i love it and criticalhack and sharpshooter suck big **** love it <3
Old 01/07/2020, 04:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can anyone verified vouch for this and say its not a rat? Genuine question is all.

Update:
So I have been using this cheat for over a week now and here is my personal, official review of it.

This will be a comprehensive review of unleashed.cc's Overwatch Cheat.
I have also linked a media if anyone would like to see it in action.
WARNING: This cheat is still in beta so many of the features may have been improved after this report

Media: - Widow Triggerbot

Menu: 9/10 - At first glance the menu very clean and easy to use. There are strict sections for ESP, Aimbot, and Configs. You are able to make different configs for each hero, set smooth X and Y, flicks, bone selection, etc. it's clearly outlined.
One nice feature I would like to point out is the auto hero detection and selection. The cheat automatically detects what hero you are playing and changes your config to that hero if you have a profile made for them. Most of the cheats I have used in the past
do not offer this type of feature which gets annoying if you keep switching heros and have to manually select the CFG every time.

Some suggestions I have for the menu are:
1) I don't see a reason to have 7 config slots. I personally select a hero, make a config for that hero, then select another hero and repeat it. I've never had to use the other 6 slots needed. Seems like a waste of space.
2) The saving/copying/importing settings seems a little complicated at first glance if you don't look at the manual for the cheat. Majority of the cheat providers have a specific folder that saves all the configs are saved. It's easier to just copy and delete unwanted cfgs there. There isn't a delete button either to delete a cfg you don't want.

ESP: 10/10 - The ESP menu is very nice and simple. You have all your basics such as box, line, distance, etc but you also have the option to enable Hero names, damage given and taken by all heros, and the ability to set a specific distance you have to be within a character to see their stats.
Overall ESP for me has worked 100% of the time and the ability to customize it is very nice.

Aimbot: 8/10 - If you are looking for a cheat that has a good triggerbot system, you have come to the right place. Due to unleashed having a bone system capability, their trigger bot is advanced enough to know where the head is on any character and you are able to easily tap it with Widows kiss.
As for the aimbot itself, if you are looking to lock onto players and rage cheat, it's definitely for you, however if you are looking for a more legit experience, you will have to a lot of testing to see what settings work for you. There are few features in this cheat you may not have seen in other cheats such as charge prediction, minimum charge, maximum charge, etc and that's where things start to get difficult.

Some suggestions and issues I had with the cheat:
1) Everything is on scroll wheels, you are not able to input an exact value into the cheat if you want a specific FOV or smoothness on X or Y axis. I recommend adding that option as inputting values is so much easier than trying to drag a scroll bar to the perfect value
2) I don't know if any other beta user has had this issue, but when I enable flick and try to use it, the aimbot shoots first and then flicks to the enemy, so the first bullet never actually lands on the target. This keeps happening while the target is moving so flick may need to be redone unless there is a hidden feature I don't know about.

Overall: 9/10 - For a cheat in PUBLIC BETA it performed very well. I am currently still not banned and I have encountered little to no bugs from the injection process to the actual use of the cheat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good Overwatch cheat.
Old 01/07/2020, 04:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 41
interesting
Old 01/07/2020, 07:21   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingCereal View Post
Can anyone verified vouch for this and say its not a rat? Genuine question is all.
It's not a rat, the reason it sounds too good to be true?

It's simply marketing.

Feel free to join our Discord community through our website or interact with the current users on our forums.

Discounted pre-order sales begin today!
Old 01/07/2020, 10:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tested
Not ideal
There are some bugs waiting to be fixed

triggerbot is the best ever
Old 01/07/2020, 13:12   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tested, and it's detected. Lost an account just by playing training mode. Overall the cheat is laughable in quality. Aimbot doesn't even allow you to pick bones because that feature is buggy. The smoothing may have a slider but it appears to only have two settings, real or fake as ****.

Profiles rarely save, many of the features just don't work, including the triggerbot. The list goes on. Though, as stated before, unless you want to lose an account to this detected trash, then I suggest using an actual provider who knows what their doing.
Old 01/07/2020, 13:21   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes too many bugs
But currently free
esp works fine
mccree through some settings
Barely used
widowmark barely used
Cannot hope too much
Old 01/07/2020, 14:28   #9

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingu15 View Post
Tested, and it's detected. Lost an account just by playing training mode. Overall the cheat is laughable in quality. Aimbot doesn't even allow you to pick bones because that feature is buggy. The smoothing may have a slider but it appears to only have two settings, real or fake as fuck.

Profiles rarely save, many of the features just don't work, including the triggerbot. The list goes on. Though, as stated before, unless you want to lose an account to this detected trash, then I suggest using an actual provider who knows what their doing.
Obvious fake review, mixed with "real feedback".

The cheat itself has bugs, that's why it's in beta and needs work, sadly all your feedback becomes null as soon as you try to claim detection.

It's not detected, never had any sort of flag in the last 4 months since development started.

Livestream today:

Only thing that doesn't save is FOV colors, which is now fixed.

Can't handle competition?

Trigger works fine, buggy because only provider with actual bones.

Can't wait to take whatever little remains of CH's market-share after CH's 3-4 detection's?

Really screwed themselves, but at least it's not all bad, still have people like you shilling.

Daily live-streams on Discord, tons of users enjoying the Beta on site/Discord.

I wonder what they gave you to change your mind? Classic Negging.

:P .

Not sure what I find more depressing, pretending to be "Internal" to raise the prices, or lying to your user-base about detection's.
Old 01/07/2020, 17:09   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pretty good cheat for what it is right now. Been using it since around the 03/01 when it was until the 7th, nice that they are doing it till the 14th now.

Cheat wise: Aimbot could ofc use work but this cheat is still in beta. ESP is great with a lot of features, triggerbot works fine, aimbot has a good amount of customizability rn but u can make your own configs or fine them in the site or discord most people will help out.

Detection wise: I have yet to be banned alongside my friend, we go mostly legit and semi-blatant sometimes but nothing as of right now.

Overall the cheat is good and I recommend using this free beta its legit a bargain for some free SR.
Old 01/07/2020, 17:23   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Tested, and it's detected. Lost an account just by playing training mode. Overall the cheat is laughable in quality. Aimbot doesn't even allow you to pick bones because that feature is buggy. The smoothing may have a slider but it appears to only have two settings, real or fake as fuck.

Made an account on this site just to reply to you. You obviously haven't used the cheat. The cheat has bugs because its in beta but its DEFINITELY not detected. been using since it released and it just is not detected. Actually go on the site and play a few games. The admin has been streaming for 2 days on the same account and ive used a test account from gold to master with no bans. I think you just have a learning disability.

Idk what cheat dev paid you to leave a false review but I hope it was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatingCereal View Post
its not a rat. I was skeptical at first as well
Old 01/07/2020, 17:50   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNLEASHED_H View Post
Long and apparent attempts to slander to get more suckers to buy his detected trash
Cheats can change over time. I give honest reviews to what they are at the time of writing them; CH was trash, and it was detected, then it got better, and they fixed a lot of things when I used it again. Exo was excellent, best on the market, but the dipshit dev bailed on it. Artemis' aimbot is so bad it's on the same quality of a pixel bot. Xion is just a poor attempt to be like Exo, but it fails with its detection rates.

I don't accept subs or any bribery for reviews. So try as much as you want in a vain attempt to slander me, it won't make your **** product any better. Though you have no one to blame but yourself for the detection, seeing as you're dumb enough to make it free, which includes any developers that want to signature your software.

Simple cheat 101, and you've failed it. What a joke. Just like the joke of you having your cronies trying to reply to me as well.
Old 01/07/2020, 18:29   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Cheats can change over time. I give honest reviews to what they are at the time of writing them; CH was trash, and it was detected, then it got better, and they fixed a lot of things when I used it again. Exo was excellent, best on the market, but the dipshit dev bailed on it. Artemis' aimbot is so bad it's on the same quality of a pixel bot. Xion is just a poor attempt to be like Exo, but it fails with its detection rates.

I don't accept subs or any bribery for reviews. So try as much as you want in a vain attempt to slander me, it won't make your shit product any better. Though you have no one to blame but yourself for the detection, seeing as you're dumb enough to make it free, which includes any developers that want to signature your software.

Simple cheat 101, and you've failed it. What a joke. Just like the joke of you having your cronies trying to reply to me as well.
I registered on this site just to answer you, because you're full of shit with a grain of truth which is funny but also annoying.

I have no personal reason to defend this platform nor personal gain.

I was invited by a friend and was one of the first people to join their Discord and have been using the cheat ever since, which is about 10 days now.

The cheat itself is far from perfect. It was even worse at the first two - three days, some could say that it was shit. But since it was BETA nobody with a double digit IQ complained seriously. We reported bugs and made suggestions and the improvement over the course of those 10 days has been tremendous. Anyone can have their opinions and their preferences so I will not argue with you on that one. However I have one thing that I want to bring up, which actually prompted me to register on this forum.

Detection
If you take 2 minutes of your time to join the Discord since this is a free cheat at the moment you will see more than 150 people there. I am watching the chat everyday and there hasn't been a single ban report that wasn't related to rage hacking or stream sniping. Then if you take a minute to actually go in general chat and ask you will quickly find out that unanimously people will tell you its undetected. Not just random accounts, but also people who have been a part of almost all cheating platforms and they're known-name cheaters in the scene.

Now if you think that everyone is actually being paid or given anything, you're either blind to the facts or plain stupid.

I've been in the cheating scene for years and what annoys me the most is when shitters like you try to spill shit about everyone just to promote their own personal shit or for whatever reason, resulting in a community that doesn't ever grow. Toxic. If this platform actually gets detected I will join on the fight with you and actually shit on them, but until then, doing so incorrectly for any other reason (like personal gains, competition etc.) is just unethical even for us, the cheaters.

Cheers
Old 01/07/2020, 18:39   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

I don't accept subs or any bribery for reviews. So try as much as you want in a vain attempt to slander me, it won't make your shit product any better. Though you have no one to blame but yourself for the detection, seeing as you're dumb enough to make it free, which includes any developers that want to signature your software.

lmfao imagine saying exo was better than xion xDD,exo's hanzo prediction was a fucking dogshit, you needed to use a macro to make it work and accuracy was not even close to xion also it was detected several times as well,artemis had a very smooth aimbot were using it month ago you cant even compare it to a pixelbot as well,unless you are fucking hardstuck plat that needs a rage mode to get out of 3k.

Quote:

So obviously you are talking shit here as you are a known liar who will write anything to lick ass his current cheat provider.
Unleashed was never detected,profile is autosaving without any issues and bone selection works as well,you probably didnt even spend more than 10 mins to tweak settings before writing a comment
Old 01/08/2020, 08:19   #15

Quote:

"Cheats can change over time" - This is an open beta, a free open beta.

Change-logs of the last week:

"Honest review". - Lies about detection.

"Vain attempt to slander" - Describing yourself here?

"Dumb enough to make it free." Good luck reversing our driver, why do you think it's free in the first place? .

So in your reality, Blizzard doesn't detect any of these platforms, because they are safe behind a pay wall?

Do you really think that's how it works?

As if making it free would make any difference, it all comes down to the driver.

None of the platforms you mentioned were ever free, they all got detected by Blizzard several times, what's your point?

"Cheat 101" .

Signature detection? You're clearly not a developer.

Perhaps you shouldn't use words and make statements about things you don't understand?

No one is questioning your intelligence. But, studies have found that when you use big words you look, well, stupid.

Even if you’re using the word correctly, others may think that you’re not as smart as you're trying to be.

You’re better off sticking with simple words.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, hack, overwatch