Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/25/2020, 15:10   #4141 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Banned also. Never used aimbot,just wallhack.
Old 08/25/2020, 15:48   #4142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

let me guess so you all got banned because of new detection or because you rage and got reported and they saw the video ? or you all keep making new accounts and your hwid banned? Hopefully banek looks into into it i literally just bought a month. thanks for the anxiety bait guys (for those who got banned)
Old 08/25/2020, 15:55   #4143 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just check my account and it is still live.

don't know why you guys got banned?

1. Are you using Spoofer?
2. Are you raging recently?
3. Are you have been banned before?

need more information from people who get banned.
Old 08/25/2020, 15:58   #4144 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got banned too. I've used 'With spoofer' version after I got first ban about 2 weeks ago.
Old 08/25/2020, 16:00   #4145 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm certain its a detection of the spoofer, and if thats not the case its probably the aimbot/silent aim itself
Old 08/25/2020, 16:02   #4146 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just checked my account its fine. I don't use spoofer and i don't use silent aim either. Its because you rage like idiots and get reported and they see a video fo you cheating or its the spoofer or silent aim. Definitely need more info than { i got banned ). It dosen't help when you people just say that. Were you using spoofer? Did you rage? did you use silent aim? do you shoot through smoke ? stuff like that.
Old 08/25/2020, 16:03   #4147 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

All im gonna say is last night i was playing ranked and like its actually fully pointless playing this game even with cheats, like this cheat is more or less soft aim, and yet there is the hardest ******* rage botters ive ever seen in ranked last night EU servers, one guy is a diamond 2 and full rage botting and 11 people spectating him and not giving a flying **** having the time of his life.

How does he manage to get to such a high rank with such obvious play style and yet not banned at all ? yet this cheat is a soft aim and banns are regular enough.

The cheat is actually good as regards security, but ******* hell give us something extra in the aim bot to hit back against these guys at least as this aimbot is only good for slapping legit noobs.
Old 08/25/2020, 16:04   #4148 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
I just checked my account its fine. I don't use spoofer and i don't use silent aim either. Its because you rage like idiots and get reported and they see a video fo you cheating or its the spoofer or silent aim. Definitely need more info than { i got banned ). It dosen't help when you people just say that. Were you using spoofer? Did you rage? did you use silent aim? do you shoot through smoke ? stuff like that.
All these people got banned at the same time, i don't believe raging is the case most people play it safe too, its not raging but simply detection, not exact what got detected. like horatioo said, there are people probably using other cheats full rage with spectators and they never got banned, it all depends on the cheat you use, apex security is actually low in that aspect and reports never go through alot, the automated detection is what got them.
Old 08/25/2020, 16:05   #4149 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

banned
main ver
no spectators
lvl acc 200+
legit
no silent aim
low kda
Old 08/25/2020, 16:07   #4150 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmiter View Post
All these people got banned at the same time, i don't believe raging is the case most people play it safe too, its not raging but detection.
Account is still fine. There no concrete evidence other than its detected and i got banned. Jesus effin christ why do i have to wake up to anxiety baiting people i just paid a month and now people saying ban ban ban smh. I guess just wait for baneks conformation and im guessing cheat willl be offline for them to investigate
Old 08/25/2020, 16:11   #4151 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Account is still fine. There no concrete evidence other than its detected and i got banned. Jesus effin christ why do i have to wake up to anxiety baiting people i just paid a month and now people saying ban ban ban smh. I guess just wait for baneks conformation and im guessing cheat willl be offline for them to investigate
Just go ahead and play, and see what happens there are alot of people that got banned recently as you can see and they're not happy about it either. there's always a risk when your using cheats.
Old 08/25/2020, 16:15   #4152 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nah im not raging i had on that account 5000kills and master badge if someone spec i dont use aimbo. but yesterday i used silent aimbot, normaly i use normal. And today im banned. Maybe silent is problem? I was playing all time with people from pro apex server and i was even on stream no chance for rage. Maybe silent make some problems

Btw im using mine spoofer and its working 100% tested sec ago :-) i think i try fp but without silent and i see.

Poeple who not banned when u played and used fp last time? Atm? Cheers
Old 08/25/2020, 16:16   #4153 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
just try to get into the account you will get instant ban try

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiboy92 View Post
Just check my account and it is still live.

don't know why you guys got banned?

1. Are you using Spoofer?
2. Are you raging recently?
3. Are you have been banned before?

need more information from people who get banned.
did you try it now just try it now again one more time and play a game
Old 08/25/2020, 16:28   #4154 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adnanandhoney View Post
just try to get into the account you will get instant ban try

did you try it now just try it now again one more time and play a game
okay, just saw a lot of people getting banned today. I just check my account without activating the cheat, and the last time I used the cheat is yesterday.

I need Banek to investigate these issue.
Old 08/25/2020, 16:35   #4155 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen8325 View Post
I got banned too. I've used 'With spoofer' version after I got first ban about 2 weeks ago.
For the reference of Banek, I don't use silent aim.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot