Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/11/2020, 17:24   #3496 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone happens to know what the different FOV types do? Especially FOV type 3. It works but I just don't get what it really does.
Old 07/11/2020, 17:38   #3497 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen8325 View Post
Prediction is good for far combat. But prediction scale is too much for close combat. I mean the aim is aiming over the target too much. This is very bad for close combat with SMG like R99. Please improve that.
set smooth to lowest (7) & dont hold ADS when close combat. i use fov 3 (silent aim) with LM aimkey.

R99 rate of fire is too fast for me, i prefer use R301 or alternator. at least i can take down 2 enemy with single mag. R99 only good for play legit, with faster rate of fire at least many bullets with hit enemy before their bullet hit us. but since we having aimbot with 100% accuracy there is no point using R99 in my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisooo1 View Post
Does anyone happens to know what the different FOV types do? Especially FOV type 3. It works but I just don't get what it really does.
FOV 1-2 hard lock (Follow players you aim at)
FOV 3 for silent aim
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/11/2020, 18:24   #3498 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanari View Post
set smooth to lowest (7) & dont hold ADS when close combat. i use fov 3 (silent aim) with LM aimkey.

R99 rate of fire is too fast for me, i prefer use R301 or alternator. at least i can take down 2 enemy with single mag. R99 only good for play legit, with faster rate of fire at least many bullets with hit enemy before their bullet hit us. but since we having aimbot with 100% accuracy there is no point using R99 in my opinion

FOV 3 for silent aim
Thank you so much for explainning.
Old 07/11/2020, 18:59   #3499 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
try use smooth 7, and RCS 10, fov 15, type 3
i win every single ranked match im ranked 46 predator right now
lol rage settings there buddy
Old 07/12/2020, 04:24   #3500 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is the spoofer working?
Old 07/12/2020, 04:54   #3501 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

FOV 3 for silent aim
sometimes i wonder why the seller never explain something like this
THANKS BRO
Old 07/12/2020, 05:52   #3502 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
lol rage settings there buddy
Yes if u are using fov 1 or 2, since your aim stick to enemy. As for fov type 3 (silent aim) from spectator point of view even with lowest smooth, your aim moving right and left didnt lock on enemy at all. i never get caught by my teammates whos always died first and spectating till end of game

IMO, lowest smooth on silent aim means bullets wont miss
Old 07/12/2020, 06:14   #3503 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes if u are using fov 1 or 2, since your aim stick to enemy. As for fov type 3 (silent aim) from spectator point of view even with lowest smooth, your aim moving right and left didnt lock on enemy at all. i never get caught by my teammates whos always died first and spectating till end of game

IMO, lowest smooth on silent aim means bullets wont miss
So fov type 3 is just for silent aim? Or can i use it for regular aimbot?
Old 07/12/2020, 07:21   #3504 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

boys, who play in master/predator league, what's settings do u use for Silent Aim?
FOV?
FOV Type?
Old 07/12/2020, 08:00   #3505 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myersow View Post
boys, who play in master/predator league, what's settings do u use for Silent Aim?
FOV?
FOV Type?
Silent aim - ON
FOV - 1 or 2
FOV Type - 3
ESP - OFF

I'm predator ranked 350+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbonz2 View Post
sometimes i wonder why the seller never explain something like this
THANKS BRO
Maybe you could read the 200 pages in this thread.. Then you get all your answers!!! Fuuuuccckk People who don't use their heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
So fov type 3 is just for silent aim? Or can i use it for regular aimbot?
STOP IT, go to the first page that says everything you need to know. If you don't understand, then maybe you shouldn't use the product !!

FOV type 3:
Smooth Compensation: For normal aimbot, it lock to target and hard locked it.
FOV Type 3: For pSilent, With FOV 3 on any distance you can hit target, but you need make sure player in FOV circle and then you can hit it.

so many nerds gathered this place .....

FOV type's:
1 is normal fov that you set in FOV option
2 is adaptive by distance (in near distance it will higher)
3 is for silent aimbot and on any distance you will hit target that in fov radius.
Old 07/12/2020, 08:18   #3506 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
Silent aim - ON
FOV - 1 or 2
FOV Type - 3
ESP - OFF

I'm predator ranked 350+

Maybe you could read the 200 pages in this thread.. Then you get all your answers!!! Fuuuuccckk People who don't use their heads

STOP IT, go to the first page that says everything you need to know. If you don't understand, then maybe you shouldn't use the product !!

FOV type 3:
FOV Type 3: For pSilent, With FOV 3 on any distance you can hit target, but you need make sure player in FOV circle and then you can hit it.

FOV type's:
3 is for silent aimbot and on any distance you will hit target that in fov radius.
hmmm why you didnt put it on the first post ? IS IT SO HARD ? I THINK IT WOULD BE FUCKING EASIER THAN US READING 200 PAGES
SOME DETAILED THINGS ON YOUR PRODUCT WOULDNT BE FUCKING BAD RIGHT ? on the FUCKING FIRST POST
its normal I think for people to ask question they have
its a purpose for this thread , discussion right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 08:26   #3507 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Silent aim - ON
FOV - 1 or 2
FOV Type - 3
ESP - OFF

I'm predator ranked 350+

FOV type 3:

FOV type's:
Nobody has time to read 200 pages for this cheat lol. Stop saying that the first page has everything you need to know, it doesn't. Banek should put all the information in one place (i.e, on the pdf sent after purchase)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2020, 11:25   #3508 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would really love the skin changer feature to come back! Prime reason I am choose FP cheat over other cheats!
Old 07/12/2020, 12:10   #3509 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbonz2 View Post
no, you are not right.!!! why is it not explained? - I can tell you?! because people with no brain are not welcome - LIKE YOU TWO

all questions must be sent, PM, Discord, Telegram etc. the thread is not for questions/support! read the first page NOOOOBII
Old 07/12/2020, 13:58   #3510 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
no, you are not right.!!! why is it not explained? - I can tell you?! because people with no brain are not welcome - LIKE YOU TWO

all questions must be sent, PM, Discord, Telegram etc. the thread is not for questions/support! read the first page NOOOOBII
so what the purpose of this thread if not for disscussion ?
WHERE THE **** IS FOV EXPLANATION 1 2 3 IN FIRST PAGE YOU RETARDED ?
IF YOURE NO ONE's telling how the hell can we know ?
and you cursing us for asking ?
dont expect us to read 200 stupid page of your cursing
WE ******* PAY YOU
all im saying is thank the other dudes and you start bad mouth everyone for being noob , if you cant take it you shouldnt doing this bro
youre selling product, accepting the money and maintain your cust is one package

*sorry for the capslock and bad word guys , just matching the vibe with that 'thing'

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot