Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/21/2020, 16:21   #2071 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how to play with different rank in team like silver play with diamon
Old 04/21/2020, 16:52   #2072 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

EA SERVER DOWN...
Old 04/21/2020, 18:27   #2073 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0rk.actual View Post
possibly a tracing file. since you cannot log in with a vpn then it's not following ip or at least only ip.
what do you think i should do? can i do anything or just move to another game lol
Old 04/21/2020, 18:54   #2074 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
what do you think i should do? can i do anything or just move to another game lol
windows 10 ko phirse reinstall karo, aur game ke partition ko delete karke phir se banao, you'll be good
Old 04/21/2020, 20:47   #2075 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn0rX View Post
windows 10 ko phirse reinstall karo, aur game ke partition ko delete karke phir se banao, you'll be good
reinstalling windows 10 seems a bit extreme dont you think? lol
Old 04/21/2020, 21:01   #2076 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
it literally takes 2-3mins for me, how is that extreme in what ways? and oh that's the only way to "truly" remove tracking files good luck
Old 04/21/2020, 22:22   #2077 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
move apex folder to other drive. use revo to uninstall origin and use advanced scan. hide behind hwid spoof, vpn, browser in incognito, create new account at EA. Download origin, install. Reboot. restart vpn, restart cheeto w/ hwid sp00f, sign in with new account info, poin origin to apex folder. works everytime for me.
Old 04/22/2020, 00:42   #2078 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyway to use this with streaming? Get BSOD when opening any streaming software
Old 04/22/2020, 12:50   #2079 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I only get BSODs often when injecting.. it's like 50/50
Old 04/22/2020, 13:18   #2080 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used it 2-4 hours a day for one month now without ban.
-Silent aim
-Fov 2
-type 1
-Smooth 15

Do not rampage and kill entire teams while doing 4000+ dmg every game, thats the trick. Retain yourself.
Old 04/22/2020, 14:18   #2081 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was wondering why you have to restart pc after every close of Apex game? What if my game crashes? I cannot just restart it? (when I don't close Origin) if you leave the game for long it takes too much ram and crashes
Old 04/22/2020, 17:29   #2082 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xm813 View Post
I've been using this cheat for 3 weeks now and still haven't been banned. I've even been playing with streamers, apex preds, and not one person has accused me of hacking. I got to diamond rank and plan to keep climbing.

share your settings

I've not been banned on this either for the entire time and I have been going ape **** IDGAF. The only bans I've had have been from cheeto fails and I am 100% certain they have been all soft detect bans. I can easily go back to my original hwid and no cheese and I am golden for weeks of gameplay on a new account using the method posted above.
Old 04/22/2020, 17:38   #2083 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopin1 View Post
Used it 2-4 hours a day for one month now without ban.
-Silent aim
-Fov 2
-type 1
-Smooth 15

Do not rampage and kill entire teams while doing 4000+ dmg every game, thats the trick. Retain yourself.
You are correct. I also believe, if you are going to rage every now and again, it is best to do it on a higher level account. It looks very suspicious if a brand new account goes from bronze to platinum in less than a day with a KDR of 5.82. Just be smart. This is a great cheat and Banek usually gets back to me within a couple hours if I have questions. I would really like to see an option in the future to change the aim bone and possibly have the aimbot aim to the closest bone rather than snap to the head. Also, a discord would be nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2020, 19:34   #2084 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharaohc130 View Post
You are correct. I also believe, if you are going to rage every now and again, it is best to do it on a higher level account. It looks very suspicious if a brand new account goes from bronze to platinum in less than a day with a KDR of 5.82. Just be smart. This is a great cheat and Banek usually gets back to me within a couple hours if I have questions. I would really like to see an option in the future to change the aim bone and possibly have the aimbot aim to the closest bone rather than snap to the head. Also, a discord would be nice.
Yeah, like before I started using the cheats I was an average player so when I move about it looks real and my level is close to 400. The cheat just helps me hit 80% of my shots instead of my usual 40%.
Old 04/22/2020, 20:14   #2085 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Its undetected as of now, just play careful. Spoofer is also ok.
I purchased it and followed instructions but nothing is happening? Raped the Insert key but no menu came out tried on window mode, borderless nothing. . .

2. Run loader as Admin and wait for text “Remove Flash Drive”. Once you
seen it, remove USB;
3. Once loader is pop up, register with your key.
4. Open Origin
5. inject cheat and wait until its fully closed;
6. Instant start game after loader is closed, find new match and wait for cheat
menu at left top corner. To see menu can take up to 5 mins.

On step 4 did you mean Open APEX game or Origin client? anyways I did open just origin and not APEX I got BSOD multiple times. I tried opening apex then injected it no BSOD but when I keep pressing INS no Menu is showing. Also, I'm using "with spoofer" can you please help? tried adding you in discord but it's no use you're not accepting nor can I send you a DM. please advise I've already used up 2hrs of my 24hr key and it's not as promised at this moment.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot