Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅

Discussion on ⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
Thumbs up ⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅

*Every GCH member is entitled to a FREE included HWID Spoofer and our newly launched LEVEL-UP script! For a limited time only. Offer is not available to hourly key users.

Introducing OUR LATEST ADDITION to the family, GCH SMART!

$1.50 | 1 HOUR ACCESS CARD -

$7.9 | 24 HOUR ACCESS CARD -

$35.9 | 7 DAY ACCESS CARD -

$79 | 30 DAY ACCESS CARD -

Join our Discord Server for Support and Inquiries. Click Below.

Thanks
10 Users
Old 04/02/2019, 22:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Tried it for an hour. Afterwards instantly upgraded for more. Highly recommendable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2019, 05:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_PHI View Post
Tried it for an hour. Afterwards instantly upgraded for more. Highly recommendable.
Thank you for the continued support PHI. Appreciate it buddy!
Old 04/04/2019, 20:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tried the cheat, it didn't work.. I asked for support and I was kicked from the discord not once but twice.

Didn't get to use it at all so I will probably be filing a chargeback
Old 04/05/2019, 07:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
Tried the cheat, it didn't work.. I asked for support and I was kicked from the discord not once but twice.

Didn't get to use it at all so I will probably be filing a chargeback
Obviously a blatant lie, we did not even receive your support message on our Discord server (also, you'll have to be given a customer role to access the support channel which you aren't) None of our admins or support staff were contacted regarding this issue. Please stop trying to defame us. Thank you.
Old 04/05/2019, 19:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wanna test it.. if its good ill def buy soon
Old 04/05/2019, 23:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seems interesting, very feature rich a this price point!
Old 04/06/2019, 00:04   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does the cheat has a built in HWID spoofer?
Old 04/06/2019, 05:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rialtopothead View Post
i wanna test it.. if its good ill def buy soon
We offer hourly keys for the price of a cup of coffee ($1.50).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo9000 View Post
Seems interesting, very feature rich a this price point!
One of the safest and most precise aimbot currently in the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTexas View Post
Does the cheat has a built in HWID spoofer?
Every customer of GCH gets an included HWID spoofer free of charge. No worries.
Old 04/07/2019, 17:40   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

That's a bold statement on the aimbot, however it does look good, best of luck with sales.
Old 04/08/2019, 11:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EIasticity View Post
That's a bold statement on the aimbot, however it does look good, best of luck with sales.
It certainly is but with a solid claim, we tested plenty of apex aimbots out there, none come close to SMART in terms of smoothness and precision.
Old 04/08/2019, 14:31   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Minor review.

I have used smart multiple times before, and all i can say about SMART is that its one of the best ESP and aimbots iv ever used. It not only godlike, like the title describes, but its super easy to use and EXTREMELY cheap to afford. SMART is one of the best and one of my personal favorite cheats ive ever had the pleasure of using.
Old 04/08/2019, 14:49   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using Smart for just less than a week now

With having tried a few other hacks that's out there, I can honestly say this have everything that I've been looking for and it works like a charm!

Here's a few key notes on the aspects that makes this hack as good as it is:

ESP: 9/10 Other ESPS that I have tried had a really weird latency lag, making it really troublesome to use and enjoy. With smart, I've had none of that at all. The ESP is crisp, smooth and uninterrrupting of gameplay, as other ESPs can be. In other ESPs item ESPs in particular had a tendency to fill way too much on the screen. Smart doesn't leaving a smooth and color oriented (Depending on items) very small text behind making it easy to see and also to ignore if needed

Aimbot: 8/10As it does lack a little, when you attempt to use it for long range (I.e 250m and beyond) the aimbot is in general both smooth, easy and really good making it very much possible to avoid reports from obvious use of an aimbot (With some practice of course) and if that isn't enough Smart also includes probably the best Smartaims on the market (Of the hacks I've tried out) with an "auto" option that makes the aimbot hit in random places on the enemy instead of being focused on either headshots of body, once more aiding immensely with making it harder for people to tell, that an Aimbot's being used

Cham/Glow: 9/10Again, in the past I've had trouble with chams lagging behind the actual enemy, or the cham/glow not properly showing when visible or not, but with Smart I've had none of that. Fully colored red glow Cham when not visible and a heavily outlined glow when visible, makes it easy to see when you can land those sweet peek shots! Though color variations on the chams could be extra nice, it's still the best I've seen so far!

Stabillity 7/10 Even though that it runs smoothly and does so better than many other hacks, Smart does have a tendency to freeze the game and force a CTD every now and then (Every 6-8th game) it's still overall alot more stabile than some.

Customer Support: 10/10 These guys are without a doubt the best support crew I've ever talked with! Always open to talk and help, never replying negatively and answers as fast as they can, at almost all times as well. It really shows from how they act, that they love their community and just want everyone in it to enjoy the hacks, as they work hard to keep everything working at all times

If you're having a hard time figuring out what Hacks to try and if you're new to this, I recommend GCH for sure. A really low price for what they offer and a super amazing community to boot as well. Give it a day keys try and I'll bet that you'll be wanting more. I know, I did!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 14:53   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Surprise, its me Kitzu.

ESP - 9/10 still got area to improve on - especially when coming to item esp arrangement.

Aimbot - 9/10, one of the better aimbot I used. Prediction a bit iffy though especially when close or far range - seem to work decently between 100-150 range.

Price - 9/10 - 1 day and 1 week prices is on slightly high side but month price is reasonable. Overall still good value.

Overall - 9/10, top few Cheeto at this price range. Recommended at below 80 price range
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 15:19   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+1 Vouch i've used all GCHacks aimbots ,
smart is no different of course
support is friendly and helpful , for sure would recommend.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, apex, apex hacks, apex legends, esp