Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅

Discussion on ⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/08/2019, 15:48   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Review:

aimbot 8.5/10 still can get better if you want to hit EVERYTHING but its very good

esp 9/10 still can be improved but its very smooth and sorted very good too

overall 9/10 its a good cheat but i would like to have some more misc features

the cheat is very good overall i would recommend testing it its awesome

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2019, 19:29   #17

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery62 View Post
I have used smart multiple times before, and all i can say about SMART is that its one of the best ESP and aimbots iv ever used. It not only godlike, like the title describes, but its super easy to use and EXTREMELY cheap to afford. SMART is one of the best and one of my personal favorite cheats ive ever had the pleasure of using.
We strive to ensure that we offer the most budget-friendly prices for our customers and your review is a testament to that, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricsta View Post
Been using Smart for just less than a week now

With having tried a few other hacks that's out there, I can honestly say this have everything that I've been looking for and it works like a charm!

Here's a few key notes on the aspects that makes this hack as good as it is:

ESP: 9/10 Other ESPS that I have tried had a really weird latency lag, making it really troublesome to use and enjoy. With smart, I've had none of that at all. The ESP is crisp, smooth and uninterrrupting of gameplay, as other ESPs can be. In other ESPs item ESPs in particular had a tendency to fill way too much on the screen. Smart doesn't leaving a smooth and color oriented (Depending on items) very small text behind making it easy to see and also to ignore if needed

Aimbot: 8/10As it does lack a little, when you attempt to use it for long range (I.e 250m and beyond) the aimbot is in general both smooth, easy and really good making it very much possible to avoid reports from obvious use of an aimbot (With some practice of course) and if that isn't enough Smart also includes probably the best Smartaims on the market (Of the hacks I've tried out) with an "auto" option that makes the aimbot hit in random places on the enemy instead of being focused on either headshots of body, once more aiding immensely with making it harder for people to tell, that an Aimbot's being used

Cham/Glow: 9/10Again, in the past I've had trouble with chams lagging behind the actual enemy, or the cham/glow not properly showing when visible or not, but with Smart I've had none of that. Fully colored red glow Cham when not visible and a heavily outlined glow when visible, makes it easy to see when you can land those sweet peek shots! Though color variations on the chams could be extra nice, it's still the best I've seen so far!

Stabillity 7/10 Even though that it runs smoothly and does so better than many other hacks, Smart does have a tendency to freeze the game and force a CTD every now and then (Every 6-8th game) it's still overall alot more stabile than some.

Customer Support: 10/10 These guys are without a doubt the best support crew I've ever talked with! Always open to talk and help, never replying negatively and answers as fast as they can, at almost all times as well. It really shows from how they act, that they love their community and just want everyone in it to enjoy the hacks, as they work hard to keep everything working at all times

If you're having a hard time figuring out what Hacks to try and if you're new to this, I recommend GCH for sure. A really low price for what they offer and a super amazing community to boot as well. Give it a day keys try and I'll bet that you'll be wanting more. I know, I did!
Hands down the best comprehensive review ever received from a customer, really thank you for taking the time to write every aspect and area truthfully and being transparent. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egserv View Post
+1 Vouch i've used all GCHacks aimbots ,
smart is no different of course
support is friendly and helpful , for sure would recommend.
What's great is having loyal customers like you, you are what makes the majority of our community, thank you.

Old 04/08/2019, 20:40   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Community: I have used GC Smart for two - three days and honestly nothing but positive things.
I kept joining providers just for them to have a security flaw and get banned, or the latest update takes a week/very slow support, NOT with GC.
Admins have always replied or were helpful in some way. i have leveled an account from 1 to 20 in a day no bans yet.

Aimbot:10/10 Cannot stress this enough, normal aimbot snappy and has some pretty good smooth settings. Then of course distance aimbot, angle aimbot and silent aim. You cant beat that triple threat. Def strong point of GC.

ESP 9/10: I will say this is the only loader so far that i have been able to read all item esp easily and not have fps issues. Color coordinated for ammo weapons etc. Some items are misspelled but no big deal. Only issue might be if a lot items on screen it can be a little cluttered but nothing to bad.

Glow10/10: I personally don't like glow or leave it on but for me, surprisingly this ones glow isn't that intensive and i can see it quite easily. No complaints here solid.

Security: It has some basic steps, admins will help you out with any process so don't worry about that. As for ban rates i have leveled one acccount from 1 to 20 no issues so far. Another account I'm kind of rage hacking its lvl 15 with no issues. So maybe im lucky or this happens to be the provider with good security

Overall: 9.5/10 Only taking .5 off for some crashes. like maybe once every 15 games or 10 games i would freeze and have to restart. but thats normal as far as im concerned in cheating world. All in all great job GC. Def sticking around!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 00:40   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't wait to try this baby out in action!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 05:27   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I leave my review of Smart.
I was using Phantom and now I migrated to Smart.
It is the best hack I have tested so far, it has the best options and constant updates.
The aimbot is very good, it contains AimPrediction, it only points to the enemy and it will fire automatically!

I love it <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 15:39   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would love to test before i actually buy a subscription looks insane
Old 04/09/2019, 17:28   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just tested out the smart and phantom and WOW. Phantom is great for rage hacking or even just using ESP, but smart - this is where the fun starts u can setup it to be fully legit, totally recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 20:30   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First of all i gotta say i immediately fell in love with this hack,for the price it has some of the most amazing features and other cheat provider competitors arent even in the same league.
I tested so many of them and they all seem to suffer from some horrible performance issues and the aimbot is severly lacking in important features plus they are even more expensive!
Let me get into detail about it :

ESP: 10/10 Its pretty much perfect Like i said before other ESPs that I have tried suffer from horrible performance issues and the whole screen gets cluttered like crazy because alot of them dont even have the basic option to set max distance of item ESP for instance and player distance aswell making it really troublesome to use and enjoy.
Also with this one you can even see what wep the enemy has, level of shield and see their bones.

Aimbot: 9/10As It only lacks a bit with bullet prediction otherwise its perfect because u wont be able to land all shots on an enemy from a long range,if you want that i suggest you use the phantom,however in terms of customization this aimbot has no equals because it even has the smart bone scan feature so you will shot diffrent parts of the body making it less obvious if you are trying to play legit.
It also has visibility checks which almost no hack currently being sold here does!! This is a great feature to have because sometimes without it can get very frustrating if you are facing multiple opponents and they constantly strafe around cover and without vischeck your bot would snap onto the enemy behind cover and can get you killed fast!
It also has other amazing features like ignore knocked down enemies and silent aim!! so if you have people spectating you they wont know you are aimbotting hahah

Other crazy features!:

I still cant believe it has even more cool features like spinhack(havent personally tested this yet but from what my friends tell me it seems to be great against other cheaters because your camera spins so fast it fucks up their aimbot lock on hahaa and for spectators it also makes it very annoying to know what you are doing...)

3rd person hack

speed hack( i personally dont use it because its very dangerous but if you just wanna rage hack on an alt acc then go right ahead!)

AutoJump (this is suppose to be bunnyhop which is a great feature because alot of legit pros are actually doing this so nobody will ever know its suspicous and it makes you really hard to hit!)

Stabillity 7/10 This is the only part of the hack that still needs more work because it currently sometimes crashes the game but note it doesnt happen for everybody! personally i have been playing for 10 hours straight one day and never experienced any crashes whatsoever but 2 of my friends reported it after they played for 2 hours or so....

But this hack is always getting better by the day so im shure they will fix this eventually!!

Customer Support: 10/10

Personally again i feel the support is so helpful and nice,i had some bad experience with another cheat provider because the admin and mods were so unprofessional barely responding to my messages and it took them more then a day to push an update when the hack was detected!!

But with GC Hacks the support team is so fast to respond and sometimes i feel they dont even fuckn sleep because they push the update so fast whenever there is a patch for the game or the hack gets detected(which i must mention that the detection rate is very very low aswell!! so your main acc should be safe as long as you dont rage hack!)

Im currently a user of both of their hacks,i use phantom for rage hacking on an alt acc and for playing super legit i use smart on my main max lvl acc!!
I suggest you get a trial key and see for yourself how good the shit really is, once you try it you can never go back to other shitty providers!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2019, 21:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDraconian View Post
First of all i gotta say i immediately fell in love with this hack,for the price it has some of the most amazing features and other cheat provider competitors arent even in the same league.
I tested so many of them and they all seem to suffer from some horrible performance issues and the aimbot is severly lacking in important features plus they are even more expensive!
Let me get into detail about it :

ESP: 10/10 Its pretty much perfect Like i said before other ESPs that I have tried suffer from horrible performance issues and the whole screen gets cluttered like crazy because alot of them dont even have the basic option to set max distance of item ESP for instance and player distance aswell making it really troublesome to use and enjoy.
Also with this one you can even see what wep the enemy has, level of shield and see their bones.

Aimbot: 9/10As It only lacks a bit with bullet prediction otherwise its perfect because u wont be able to land all shots on an enemy from a long range,if you want that i suggest you use the phantom,however in terms of customization this aimbot has no equals because it even has the smart bone scan feature so you will shot diffrent parts of the body making it less obvious if you are trying to play legit.
It also has visibility checks which almost no hack currently being sold here does!! This is a great feature to have because sometimes without it can get very frustrating if you are facing multiple opponents and they constantly strafe around cover and without vischeck your bot would snap onto the enemy behind cover and can get you killed fast!
It also has other amazing features like ignore knocked down enemies and silent aim!! so if you have people spectating you they wont know you are aimbotting hahah

Other crazy features!:

I still cant believe it has even more cool features like spinhack(havent personally tested this yet but from what my friends tell me it seems to be great against other cheaters because your camera spins so fast it fucks up their aimbot lock on hahaa and for spectators it also makes it very annoying to know what you are doing...)

3rd person hack

speed hack( i personally dont use it because its very dangerous but if you just wanna rage hack on an alt acc then go right ahead!)

AutoJump (this is suppose to be bunnyhop which is a great feature because alot of legit pros are actually doing this so nobody will ever know its suspicous and it makes you really hard to hit!)

Stabillity 7/10 This is the only part of the hack that still needs more work because it currently sometimes crashes the game but note it doesnt happen for everybody! personally i have been playing for 10 hours straight one day and never experienced any crashes whatsoever but 2 of my friends reported it after they played for 2 hours or so....

But this hack is always getting better by the day so im shure they will fix this eventually!!

Customer Support: 10/10

Personally again i feel the support is so helpful and nice,i had some bad experience with another cheat provider because the admin and mods were so unprofessional barely responding to my messages and it took them more then a day to push an update when the hack was detected!!

But with GC Hacks the support team is so fast to respond and sometimes i feel they dont even fuckn sleep because they push the update so fast whenever there is a patch for the game or the hack gets detected(which i must mention that the detection rate is very very low aswell!! so your main acc should be safe as long as you dont rage hack!)

Im currently a user of both of their hacks,i use phantom for rage hacking on an alt acc and for playing super legit i use smart on my main max lvl acc!!
I suggest you get a trial key and see for yourself how good the shit really is, once you try it you can never go back to other shitty providers!!
Thank you for your continued support!
Old 04/10/2019, 04:13   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

looking to trial before use
Old 04/10/2019, 17:39   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by meankidd View Post
looking to trial before use
We offer hourly keys if you're interested in testing.
Old 04/11/2019, 07:00   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I love slientaim. so legit
Old 04/11/2019, 10:23   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
Fishy

Sorry but if everyone will do like this way everyone would have a good review after that. Their Cheats are all fishy.
Old 04/11/2019, 13:48   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Careful View Post

Sorry but if everyone will do like this way everyone would have a good review after that. Their Cheats are all fishy.
Firstly, to qualify for a test-key, this would only apply to our other thread selling Phantom, we do not offer test-keys on SMART. If you even bothered to look at this thread and see that we charge for the hourly keys here. Secondly, TO QUALIFY for a test-key on Phantom we do not ask that users leave a good review but simply ANY reply, this can be anything along the lines of replying with "can I request for a test key, etc". Most of them do not reply any more after receiving the test-keys, only if they want to leave a good review after purchasing the hack. Lastly, we're one of the most reputable and trusted APEX Hack community on the forum, our customers can vouch for us. Why else would we have over 20+ loyal customers on Discord? Have a great day.
Old 04/11/2019, 14:44   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 82
I don't told that your cheats are detected , just saying that it's fishy , that's my opinion Sir , meanwhile I doubt that you are one of the "most reputable" hack on this forum. 20+ is not much if you compare it to proofcore , kernelcheats or paradox User's. Anyway good luck for reselling "your" cheat.

Tags
aimbot, apex, apex hacks, apex legends, esp

« Apex Internal Esp & Aim ---PRIVATE--- | Level 52 account with Heirloom Set! »