Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅

Discussion on ⭐ GCH S.M.A.R.T ⭐ 🔥 GODLIKE AIMBOT 🔥 💎*NEW💎 SMOOTH | ESP | PRECISE | SAFE | $1.50 ✅ within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/11/2019, 19:44   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChick View Post
Obviously a blatant lie, we did not even receive your support message on our Discord server (also, you'll have to be given a customer role to access the support channel which you aren't) None of our admins or support staff were contacted regarding this issue. Please stop trying to defame us. Thank you.

totally lying dude cause I waste time framing people for no reason you got me!!!!

cheat wasn't working for me at all.. I asked for support numerous times with no reply, and was kicked from the discord several times
Old 04/11/2019, 23:51   #32

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMythik View Post
totally lying dude cause I waste time framing people for no reason you got me!!!!

cheat wasn't working for me at all.. I asked for support numerous times with no reply, and was kicked from the discord several times
Hello, we have issued a refund to you on PayPal. We have however received no messages regarding enquiries to our support team on Discord. All the best.
Old 04/12/2019, 00:58   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this cheat for an hour last night, most amazing cheat for Apex Legends that I have found... yet again the only one I used so far for Apex Legends haha. I bought a monthly from these guys because of how well the cheat runs and the fact that the community is so nice and helpful when I first joined their discord. Big vouch to these people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMythik View Post

I mean I would be mad if I got scammed ever if I did, especially a huge amount of money but it's funny to me that you're angry over a dollar and fifty cents.
Old 04/12/2019, 10:55   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesNam View Post
I bought this cheat for an hour last night, most amazing cheat for Apex Legends that I have found... yet again the only one I used so far for Apex Legends haha. I bought a monthly from these guys because of how well the cheat runs and the fact that the community is so nice and helpful when I first joined their discord. Big vouch to these people.

I mean I would be mad if I got scammed ever if I did, especially a huge amount of money but it's funny to me that you're angry over a dollar and fifty cents.
Appreciate the vouch Desnam.
Old 04/13/2019, 01:37   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bad reviews are being deleted off the thread, don't buy this client.

5x cheaper in China, Public Source, and crashes constantly.
Old 04/13/2019, 16:09   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babay2424 View Post
Bad reviews are being deleted off the thread, don't buy this client.

5x cheaper in China, Public Source, and crashes constantly.
Are you new to this forum? Only moderators and admins can delete comments, not the thread creator, if you want to tarnish our reputation, at least put in the effort.
Old 04/14/2019, 10:17   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best cheat for Apex
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2019, 13:26   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

id love to test this guys
Old 04/16/2019, 14:06   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought the test and glad I did. Ran into a error and wasn't even able to use the cheat and was completely ignored for support.
Old 04/18/2019, 23:32   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by process1337 View Post
Bought the test and glad I did. Ran into a error and wasn't even able to use the cheat and was completely ignored for support.
If you don't even speak up or ask any of our customer support staff for help, how are we able to help you? Please use the support channel if you're a member, thank you!

P.S: We also provide Teamviewer support.
Old 04/18/2019, 23:36   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
If you don't even speak up or ask any of our customer support staff for help, how are we able to help you? Please use the support channel if you're a member, thank you!

P.S: We also provide Teamviewer support.
Heh. I PM'd you and was ignored and even asked in the general chat while you were actively typing. I would be petty and just show screenshots, but i really don't care gl with sells tho
Old 04/18/2019, 23:46   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by process1337 View Post
Heh. I PM'd you and was ignored and even asked in the general chat while you were actively typing. I would be petty and just show screenshots, but i really don't care gl with sells tho
Who did you specifically PM? We have 2 admins in the channel and 3 support staff, if you're a customer, you can PM any of our support staff and they'll get it rectified for you. Also, we received plenty of PM's on a daily basis, it could've been easily missed so send another PM if you don't receive any reply within a few hours. Simple really.
Old 04/19/2019, 11:37   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just got back to back wins first two games, Smart is the real deal. Still working great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2019, 17:53   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by zycthe View Post
Just got back to back wins first two games, Smart is the real deal. Still working great.
Appreciate the vouch mate!
Old 04/21/2019, 01:42   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Appreciate the vouch mate!
I just bought the cheat but i cant join the discord since its full and I got the key but no download.

please help

Tags
aimbot, apex, apex hacks, apex legends, esp