Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[+Equity] Apex Legends | Aimbot Prediction | Player ESP | UD

Discussion on [+Equity] Apex Legends | Aimbot Prediction | Player ESP | UD within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/04/2019, 13:00   #61 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have worked with multiple developers on Fortnite AND Apex cheats, you may have even seen me in many discords as support / admin so you know this vouch is coming from a serious user.

That being said, I have been using this for a week now and it is flawless! Would definitely recommend!

The cheat has all the needed features, its nice and sweet. They even offer 2 different packages to make it more affordable for people who only choose to buy / use half packages instead of the full.

The price of the cheat is more than reasonable, private cheats that are undetected, slotted, well managed and provide quality are usually priced a lot higher!

10/10 overall, would prob be the go-to recommendation for Apex cheat.

- Limerence17
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 13:01   #62 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought the hack, full package. Never experience crashes, very good program over all. Buying was pretty easy too and the staff is very helpfull. Would recommend everyone to buy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 15:28   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would say in a large area of constantly new Apex cheats coming out claiming "undetected" but they have been live for 24-48 hours there are two groups that stand above the rest. Dakos/NullOpt with Equity+ and Weeow with Sharpshooter. Both of the groups are head and shoulders above the other coders when it comes to being ahead of the game with EAC and not surviving the banwaves. The only two I personally know of that are still UD since release.

I do not have Equity myself but I have seen how Dakos/NullOpt interact with their customers and its top notch. I have probably purchased 7+ high end cheats in my day ($150USD-$300USD/mo) for PUBG/APEX/Others and these guys are legit. 0 detections with 100 slots and they do not fear EAC. If there is a detection they will not dissapear and I guarantee you it will be fixed probably within a day.

tldr; It may be expensive but if you want to cheat on your main this is one of your two choices right now. **** all those $7-$10/day cheats with hundreds of users on it daily. Dakos/NullOpt = legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2019, 04:04   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FYI they are running a promotion right now to win a free month for those who leave a review here, thats why your seeing nothing but positive reviews.

Now for an honest review:

Aimbot: 5/10
This is actually the worst aimbot out of the hacks I've tried ( sharpshooter, desync, equity, gator, quantum). Don't even bother trying to snipe with this aimbot, it wont hit.

Chams: 7/10
Not much to report here, same ol glow chams, work as expected.

Price: 0/10
They are charging a premium price for meh hacks. And now you have a $280 buy in if you didnt get in early enough. In my opinion, they are way over priced

P.S - this thing causes a rediculous amount of crashes. I crashed like every other game using these hacks. Once I switched off of them, no more crashes.
Old 03/05/2019, 09:20   #65

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrleakehe View Post
FYI they are running a promotion right now to win a free month for those who leave a review here, thats why your seeing nothing but positive reviews.

Now for an honest review:

Aimbot: 5/10
This is actually the worst aimbot out of the hacks I've tried ( sharpshooter, desync, equity, gator, quantum). Don't even bother trying to snipe with this aimbot, it wont hit.

Chams: 7/10
Not much to report here, same ol glow chams, work as expected.

Price: 0/10
They are charging a premium price for meh hacks. And now you have a $280 buy in if you didnt get in early enough. In my opinion, they are way over priced

P.S - this thing causes a rediculous amount of crashes. I crashed like every other game using these hacks. Once I switched off of them, no more crashes.

Idk which settings this guy is rocking on but our aimbot hits p even on a lil bit smooth first try with rage settings

And the overpriced buyin has a reason ! We dont even want that more and more people join over 100Slots, waiting is an option too. Im sorry that we wont do more and more slots like all the other cheats.

For Customers I have tons of legit Settings Aimbot videos. I wont post them public cuz my main acc Name is on there.

Price 0/10 ? We went for Glow Esp because of the safety and disabled all overlays. Were fully External not like some others you counted there + We have 2 Versions of the aimbot and people that crash with the new one can just downgrade to the older one without a problem.

PS: We never said that they have to put effort into a review or that it must be postive but im pretty sure that the people are not lying to win anything right here.

They could also just went for 5/7 works fine or 1/10 never again and still can win

If you say now ye show me the legit settings video im fine with that I will proof anyone how good our aimbot is with a screenshare or video.

Edit: this guy is also trying the chargeback do not trade with him
Old 03/06/2019, 01:07   #66 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I really dont see what they are complaining about im loving the aimbot 10/10 hits almost everytime and the esp is great -Tokyo#6434
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2019, 17:34   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it streamproof?
Old 03/19/2019, 17:53   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Is it streamproof?
No we use no overlays at all you can use aimbot on stream like we do for tournaments
Old 03/19/2019, 18:20   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pretty boring and sad.
Old 03/19/2019, 18:25   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
Pretty boring and sad.
If you dont want to make buisness here and buy something, just dont visit threats like these. Nobody want to know your opinion about cheating.

Kinda creepy that 98% of the reviews of your customers here have only 1-3 posts... you should let a few older member from epvp vouch for you.
Old 03/19/2019, 21:16   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethermask View Post
If you dont want to make buisness here and buy something, just dont visit threats like these. Nobody want to know your opinion about cheating.

Kinda creepy that 98% of the reviews of your customers here have only 1-3 posts... you should let a few older member from epvp vouch for you.
I never did tell anyone my opinion about cheating here? Learn to read

They are legit, dont know how much vouches you need. I mean just check the discord out... thats all you need to do.
Old 03/19/2019, 21:18   #72

Yea we really dont need more Vouches we have 129 Monthly Subs and we just updated for the current Season 1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2019, 14:29   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just a passerby…

Quote:
Aimbot 10/10 - I mean it still misses some shot due to projectile but definitely top #3 in terms of aimbot + prediction in my opinion

ESP: 9/10 - Chams working as intended like the hp % idea.

Security: 10/10 - what banwave?
Old 04/10/2019, 21:03   #74 Trade Status: Verified(?)

AIM ☆☆☆☆
ESP PLAYER ☆☆☆☆
ETC Never try it, but people say that's its working and fun to have.
SECURITY ☆☆☆☆

Best product and service provider on market yet.
Thanks for keeping us updated and safe.
Old 04/12/2019, 19:14   #75 Trade Status: Verified(?)

been using for one week, is good

Tags
apex external hack, apex legends aimbot, apex legends cheat, apex undetected hack