Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[+Equity] Apex Legends | Aimbot Prediction | Player ESP | UD

Discussion on [+Equity] Apex Legends | Aimbot Prediction | Player ESP | UD within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/25/2019, 12:54   #31

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by $Soft View Post
okey just hit me up when paypal is reopened
ye we had luck kinda resolved it fast just didnt want to say like 12h or smt when we need longer maybe

Old 02/26/2019, 00:44   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PayPal payment is open and few more slots are opened. Feel free to check discord and contact one of the staff.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 09:15   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LOL All those 1 post vouches.
Old 02/26/2019, 10:43   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzr900 View Post
LOL All those 1 post vouches.
lol this 2tbm both by buying guy pff only 2 years old registered

theyre not vouching those are reviews they bought the hack and are verified trades. not like all the others on here

they only used epvp to get it but I know who will not get it hhhhhh

Go and get some other cheat and get banned hf

Thanks for your bump tho I appreciate it

Spoiler for more media/reviews

This cheat still has 100% postive reviews not a single complain + not a single ban not even a single manual ban after raging dev=3weeks me=1week like some others

Old 02/27/2019, 21:20   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

after a couple days now i can definitly say its one of the safer ones. Good Price/Performance model.

Just buy and have fun with it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2019, 17:45   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

These guys are 100% Legit.
Well done guys and keep it up.

+1
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 21:21   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Equity is a professionally managed hack. The staff is responsive as well as helpful. My transaction took under 20 minutes and I was in game dominating in no time.

Everything was very easy to set up, very straight forward. Aimbot is amazing, very smooth

discord: PK Slide#2138
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 21:22   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was referred to this cheat by a friend of mine. Without a doubt, it's probably the best investment I could've made on an Apex Cheat. The aimbot can be configured very easily to track 100% on people's heads. I'd give the cheat 9.5/10, the best one around for sure.
Minge#9359
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 21:30   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

To be honest I was skeptical at first. I thought this would just be another paste that preforms sub par since it was external. To my surprise, It's ******* amazing. The aimbot not only looks legit, but its extremely strong. There's plenty of settings you can tweak to find what fits your play style/skill the best. The support is amazing, they're not only friendly but they're genuinely funny and fun to talk to. Another plus is that they're honest. They don't hype everything up to get you to buy their cheat. I've seen multiple cheats claiming to be undetected or have "built in hwid spoofers" and then they get detected in a week and provide their customers with a public HWID changer found on UC. A provider i was going to purchase from ended up getting detected for a second time this week while i was at work and this cheat was still undetected. Not to mention, these guys are ACTUALLY working on adding new features to the cheat. They don't give people fake promises like most providers.

Honestly, the only complaint i can think of is that the aimbot can miss shots from long range especially if targets are running/moving fast. That's mainly due to the fact that I don't want to be too blatant on my main. I messed around with some settings so i'd miss so i look more legit, but if you want to go hard and dome everyone around you, you are given the tools to do so. I don't regret this purchase and for what you get, it's a very fair price. I'll defiantly be a returning customer, extremely strong cheat. These aren't any pasters, they know what they're doing and it shows.

innocent gamer#9509
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 21:31   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

A simple but great cheat!

The cheat offers a great price for performance and security! I have been enjoying this cheat daily for the past week.
I have the ESP package and have nothing but great things to say about it.

The ESP is a glow esp which is exactly what I'd need. It is a modern and simple design. You may change the ESP colors yourself, but the default config is great as it is.

The Discord community is great and the devs are very responsive!

The Aimbot is a bone Aimbot and is very customizable, I have yet to actually play with the Aimbot but I have heard nothing but good things about it!

You get what you pay for and I'd highly recommend this cheat out of the bunch!

Casper#3105
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 21:32   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have used other providers but they dont compare to +Equity, and it is quite the difference. This cheat has been one of the best experiences by far. Lots of friendly people and helpful staff. If you are looking for a good esp, strong aimbot, or both with configurable settings then look no further. This caters to those who want to rage and those who perhaps want to look legit. 10/10 I will definitely be buying again.
Discord: Weeb♡#0001
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 21:42   #42

Check tradeoffers guys accept it and +rep

no need for the contest tho
Old 03/02/2019, 21:55   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Still trying to figure out smoothing settings etc but even then the aimbot is okay i give it a 7/10
Discord: Harikiri#8897
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 22:14   #44 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Safest//Best Apex Legends Hack so far

Hey fellow friends,

today i wanna talk about this cheat from our lord and savior nullopt.

Service 10/10 : If you have a problem the community or the support team stand by your side and will aid you in under 5 mins.

Quality 10/10 : External,fast,accurate,safe Some keypoints of this hack. You can create your own settings/own aimkeys. Choose between 12 possible aimbones.

Can you play legit with this or only rage??? You can do both with no problem. Both options are providing maximum quality.

Is it safe to use? Yes it is. 0 Bans so far and the team is improving security every day.

Cool Jaina#2728 for more questions

Thanks null for this insane hack <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2019, 23:00   #45 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello,

This is Rubix#0335 from discord here. This is my second review of +Equity. I was one of the first customers, so much so that I bought it before they had even named the cheat.

I'm pleased to say after purchasing I soon realised they had developed the best cheat on the market. Further, every second day they are releasing a new version with new features and improving on existing functions.

Lastly, no one has been banned using this cheat.

Highly recommended - suggest you pay the premium and buy in, you will not regret it.

Happy aimbotting!

Thanks
1 User

Tags
apex external hack, apex legends aimbot, apex legends cheat, apex undetected hack