Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer]

Discussion on K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2019, 21:39   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Paid for a single day to test the waters. $15. Not a free trial, I paid.

The cham feature would sometimes turn it self off mid-game. Anyone who is re-spawned would not show up on the ESP completely. Sometimes I would click the box on the cheats menu to disable/enable a feature and nothing would happen. The item ESP worked for EVA-8 shotguns, backpacks, and helmets and armor purple rarity or greater only.

I asked for assistance with the chams turning them-self off midgame and this is his response:

The only upside to this cheat is it being UD longer than some of its competition.

Thanks for the trial, and from the words of the developer: "I dont give a shut" about this cheat when many of the features are half baked and work half the time.
Old 03/01/2019, 21:50   #77

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by envasion View Post
Paid for a single day to test the waters. $15. Not a free trial, I paid.

The only upside to this cheat is it being UD longer than some of its competition.

Thank you for pointing out our excellent security. (and btw cheat is working fine for everybody else)

Don't want discuss this with you either way - cheat is working fine for everybody else and as i also told you in discord, if you purchase weekly i would fix all issues for you within 24hrs.

Sent a full refund.. and stop bullshitting me also with being professional. As long my cheat is working and undetected dont tell me **** please.

// edit 10.3: btw just noticed now "chams turn off ingame themself".. that is how feature supposed to work LMAO, it just show chams for people in your aim FOV xDD that guy a serious living meme.
Old 03/01/2019, 22:23   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is his response the first time I asked for help with features not working:

About as professional as it gets.

Thanks for the refund.
Old 03/01/2019, 22:28   #79

elite*gold: 15283
The Black Market: 313/0/0

i sent you a full refund and you still mad whats wrong with u lol
Old 03/01/2019, 22:41   #80 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by envasion View Post
This is his response the first time I asked for help with features not working:

About as professional as it gets.

Thanks for the refund.

i can honestly say @ responds faster than i can type thats for sure.

i've been using his aimbot for about 3 days straight. and for a few hours a day. there is somethings we as a krad community need to fix with the hack which he also tries to fix daily is always asking for opinions on his discord channel. but other then that. amazing work from krad like always.
also funny story was looking at his pubg hack before i saw his apex one.

Envasion i just think you need to calm down.
he also refunded you the money... how many sites or people would do that?
Old 03/01/2019, 22:50   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 457
The Black Market: 201/0/0
Habs mir wie die anderen "Produkte" von Kradau direkt zum Release vor fast 4 Wochen geholt, bisher kein Ban und fast nur Wins.
Kann K#Smert für Apex wie auch für PU:BG davor nur empfehlen :3
Old 03/01/2019, 22:58   #82 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 764
Kann ich nur empfehlen, PUBG hat einwandfrei funktioniert.
Apex läuft bisher auch sauber... super Support schnelle Antwort, immer Ehrlich, Top Tier Memes.

10/10 would Meme again.....
Old 03/02/2019, 12:01   #83 Trade Status: Verified(?)

While other getting banned, with Krad - we are safe and great again.
BTW, good hack especially with this undetection rate.
Old 03/02/2019, 17:23   #84 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing support, great product so far! Will return as a customer
Old 03/02/2019, 20:36   #85 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 40
Let me start off by saying that I've spent over 500 euro to find a legit provider that stays undetected and offers great support aswell as what they promise.
and everything from bigger public providers (that are trash ofc) to private providers with less then 20 ppl in community. and some of the private providers had really solid hacks and nice menus etc etc. but guessing that the file size is huge and trashly written, detected after only 2-4 days. but then, Krad himself dropped from the sky like a little child, holding a paper with a key for my subscription.
over 2 weeks have passed, 2400 kills on Giberaltar and over 58 hrs on my main account with 300 euro spent on in. is NOT BANNED!! HAHAHAHA
I can litterally drop over 20kills a game and dominate with no problem.
the most reliable and UD hack you will ever find. for the same prise and even lower then alot of the other copetitors with detected cheats.
TLR (IN SHORT)
Hack functions - 9/10
support - 10/10
updates - 10/10
Krad is verry active and always at home cooking up something crazy to add to the hack or update securety and tweak for perfection. I would strongly recommend this!
Old 03/03/2019, 00:42   #86 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hack functions - 9/10
support - 10/10
updates - 10/10

After hours of troubleshooting cheap copy and paste cheats I finally spent some coin and got a hack worth every penny. With an actual developer that is responsive and online frequently. I don't know what else to say, that alone should be enough. If you still aren't convinced, go try to get support on another low cost cheat right now. See how long it takes you to get a response. Most of those communities have their users doing the troubleshooting, not even paid support. Krad fixed my crash issue related to my own config after 30m. No need for support staff when you can talk directly to the dev. The actual ESP itself needs work but that is not even close to a problem if you compare it to the endless troubleshooting of some of the daily key cheetos. Overall, I'm sold on customer service alone. If you want a good product, you have to pay for it. I'll report back after days of use to return ban results but he's got a 25 day streak so far.
Old 03/03/2019, 02:24   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Aimbot 9/10
ESP 9/10
Support 8/10

Simple to use had no troubles at all.
ive never used hacks before at all and was a noob my friends recommended me to him in 20mins i was having 20k games.
Old 03/03/2019, 18:14   #88 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After 3 day of hardcore gaming with K#smert.

Aimbot 8.5/10

Very usefull, FOV configurable also as smooth, work very well, maybe some smaller Fov should be good.

ESP 8.5/10

Work well, some bug sometime but fixed very quickly by Krad. It allow to see weapon and stuff on the ground (maybe a configuration to choose what we want could be better).

Support 10/10

Krad is here for u, i do a very nice job on support.

Security 10/10

never been banned, i did some raging game and no ban.

Cheat total 9/10

One of the best cheat i seen on apex.
The price is fair because of a good quality and support.
Old 03/04/2019, 11:40   #89 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Cheat works absolutely fine, and is UD, dead simple to use. Been using all week and was never detected, while with cheats like the hypercheats which i used and got banned.
It's the best choice out there.
And krad is the best too.

It's a 10/10

Gotta try it out to confirm.

Strongly recommend it!
Old 03/04/2019, 11:57   #90 Trade Status: Verified(?)

It works and not detected, Krad also provide excellent support, but he is too lazy to address minor quality issues so I give him a solid 9/10