Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer]

Discussion on K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Lightbulb K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer]

Showcase:

This is how legit it can look like when your streaming!!:

Join our Discord:

(Active Customer are not allowed on our public discord - only for first time purchasing)

You can contact Telegram () but other contact on my profile is preferred, you can also use all contacts on my profile:

Cheers

Reviews:

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Neuland View Post
Super Cheat.
Aim 10/10
Esp 10/10
Sicherheit 10/10
Community 11/10.

Wer nach einem gelungenen Cheat für Apex sucht ist hier genau an der richtigen Stelle.
Krad ist sehr schnell wenn es Probleme gibt und die Community hilft einem an jeden Ecken und Kanten weiter wenn es mal nicht so läuft oder wenn generelle Fragen sind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppz101 View Post
Let me start off by saying that I've spent over 500 euro to find a legit provider that stays undetected and offers great support aswell as what they promise.
and everything from bigger public providers (that are trash ofc) to private providers with less then 20 ppl in community. and some of the private providers had really solid hacks and nice menus etc etc. but guessing that the file size is huge and trashly written, detected after only 2-4 days. but then, Krad himself dropped from the sky like a little child, holding a paper with a key for my subscription.
over 2 weeks have passed, 2400 kills on Giberaltar and over 58 hrs on my main account with 300 euro spent on in. is NOT BANNED!! HAHAHAHA
I can litterally drop over 20kills a game and dominate with no problem.
the most reliable and UD hack you will ever find. for the same prise and even lower then alot of the other copetitors with detected cheats.
TLR (IN SHORT)
Hack functions - 9/10
support - 10/10
updates - 10/10
Krad is verry active and always at home cooking up something crazy to add to the hack or update securety and tweak for perfection. I would strongly recommend this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezdok View Post
While other getting banned, with Krad - we are safe and great again.
BTW, good hack especially with this undetection rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by isayyy View Post
Amazing support, great product so far! Will return as a customer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitflash View Post
Kann ich nur empfehlen, PUBG hat einwandfrei funktioniert.
Apex läuft bisher auch sauber... super Support schnelle Antwort, immer Ehrlich, Top Tier Memes.

10/10 would Meme again.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
People are always going to be skeptical about paying for cheats. It's just the nature of this kind of business. We've all have been scammed (unless you haven't and you're just loved by the gods lol) or paid for something that was not as advertised. I don't know about others, but I've had my fair share of this happen. With this feeling, it is always scary when you are putting over $100 bucks into a paid cheat. Though this is the case, I can say that K#Smert delivers as advertised. I will be giving an honest review on this cheat.

EDITED: UPDATED AS OF 3/19/19

EDITED: Aimbot now updated to 9/10. The FOV circle is still slightly off screen when I used it again, but it has been modified for sure. The FOV still properly works, it is just more so a visual side of things. The aimbot has VASTLY been updated and upgraded. The issues of the random snapping are nearly gone and the smoothing is even smoother than before. The options still are the same from 14-44, but 14 still looks very legit. It feels so much better now. The aimkey is still customizable, and there are more keys that you can use now such as mouse 4 and mouse 5. The menu now shows your aimkey you change it to which is also helpful now. The aimbot will also only target the person closest to you so you do not have to worry about it snapping to other random further targets. Obviously, you still need to use the aimbot with a brain if you tend to look more legit though.

ESP (7/10): The ESP works as intended.
The positive part about this though is that if people are less than 200meter (could be less), then the ESP text will be green. For 200-400meters, the ESP text will be yellow. For the really far people, it will be red text. This is a very cool feature that I find though. I haven't really seen other hacks do this much, but I don't hack much either though so it could just be me. These small ESP additions just bring more quality of life to the hack. You also have box ESP which is a useful if you like it. Only thing is like the FOV circle alignment, the ESP box is slightly off-centered to the models, but these are still being addressed.

The item ESP also works as intended, and you can adjust the actual colors of specific "types" of items. Examples being light ammo, heavy ammo, and so on. You can customize what color their text will be too, so you can differentiate what you're looking for. This is extremely helpful for people that like item ESP. I personally just disable it since I mentioned that I don't like my screen too cluttered but it is quite an amazing feature for the item ESP.

EDITED: ESP now updated to 9/10. The ESP has more options you can now toggle off to make the ESP look cleaner. The item ESP still is really awesome since you can change the color settings as mentioned from before. The box ESP still seems slightly off center, but it is a lot more on the model now compared to when I first used it. The good thing to know is that Krad is constantly working on and updating the hack which makes me confident these things will be addressed. A ton of the problems from before were already addressed and updated so I have confidence in him providing and doing what people suggest.

Support (9/10): Only reason why I did not rate this 10/10 is because where Krad lives, when I sleep, he is awake and when I'm awake, he's usually asleep. This is usually remedied if I am staying up late though. When you do have support, it is great. The Discord is also pretty active and people are there to help, even the normal members in there. Krad, as I mentioned from before is hilarious. He's a bit memey, but his support and personality are funny. As mentioned before, English is not his first language, so it might be a bit hard to follow at times, but we all have brains here. Just run what he says through your brain translator and you should be fine lol.

Detection/Status/Updates (10/10): I have been using this hack for quite a bit now, and I personally have not seen anyone get banned as of yet using this hack. Same thing for me. I went from level 40 to 90ish without being banned even with the updates from Origin and EAC. While writing this review, Origin/EAC just had a update happen about an hour ago. A ton of providers just got hit by the ban hammer. I just used this hack within the last week and even yesterday, I did not get hit by the ban hammer. The hack is definitely undetected as of now and I vouch for this.

Krad himself will also shoot a message on Discord if there is an update and let us know if it is still safe to use. The loader itself self-updates too. Just make sure you keep in touch with the Discord to know that status of the cheat which is literally always undetected unless he says it is down to be updated. Just be safe as usual, but this is the case for any hacks.

EDITED: This I still ranked 10/10, but I would really like to shout out how much Krad listens to his customers and suggestions. He is always striving to update and do what people ask and knows the limitations of what he can do and what not to do. He prioritizes in the safeness of the cheat, so obviously certain features may be a long shot, but I assure you, the hack is VERY strong as it already stands with constant updates and suggestions being worked on. Give this man a shot. I guarantee you this is one of the best cheats out on the Apex community if not the best. Still undetected!

Overall: I would recommend this hack. Though the hack has some buggy moments, the support is there to remedy these problems. You might need to tinker a bit with the settings to get it just right, but once you do, it is great. For a raging cheat, this hack will be perfect for you. For more legit settings, it might be a little too aggressive still, but if you use your aimkey correctly when you customize it, it works great. You can swap the aimkey within mid-match without needing to open the menu, so it makes it extremely easy for you.

Krad prioritizes safety over the actual features of the hack, so this is why things might be a bit buggy unless you got the settings right, but I think this is the most important thing to focus on for a hack. The undetected status of this hack is flawless. You can hack and know you're safe and Krad and his team will let you know when they are still updating. No point in having the most amazing features if it always gets detected, right? Feel confident and safe using the hack. I have probably used a decent amount of different providers (at least 8) so far for Apex, but I can say that K#Smert is probably one of my favorites if not most. One last thing to note, the hack is STREAMBLE! None of the ESP or hack will show up on Streamlabs/OBS.

Give K#Smert a try and shoot an honest review. I am just here to help unsure potential customers but I can give you my vouch. I know it is a bit long, but I think honesty is important for this kind of business. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleiner Eisbär View Post
Habs mir wie die anderen "Produkte" von Kradau direkt zum Release vor fast 4 Wochen geholt, bisher kein Ban und fast nur Wins.
Kann K#Smert für Apex wie auch für PU:BG davor nur empfehlen :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by osios7 View Post
I bought apex legends cheat yesterday! Cheat and support are great! highly recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOLPierrot View Post
Can vouch for Krad. Used his PUBG cheat and felt confident enough in his skill to buy his apex one too. Works flawlessly
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm2u View Post
Bought this a day ago, everything seems to be working fine. Seems like some more features are coming soon, but so far the ESP and Aimbot both work well enough.

+1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_mob View Post
Trust +1. Krad is solid. Strain works great and updated regularly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Careful View Post
Ich habe den Cheat getested und habe folgendes zu sagen

Positiv :

Einfach zum Installieren
GUI ist korrekt
Aimbot geht ohne Fehler
Headaim ist sehr krass (nice), denke mal da gibts schon ne bannrisk - allerdings hat er auch gesagt er fixxt es in den kommenden tagen

Ansonstend finde ich den hack ganz ok , vom preis aus her ist es auch sehr OK.

MFG Rome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane™ View Post
+++ Hatte die Ehre diesen Cheat testen zu dürfen +++

Kommen wir zum Aimbot:

10/10 Sehr präzise, close combat geht kein Schuss daneben, zudem kann man die PoV einstellen (in welchem Radius der Aimbot per Rechtsklick aktiviert wird)

Mit dem Feature "Aimbot only Visible" welches nur dann den Aimbot aktiviert wenn das Ziel sichtbar ist, (zählt nicht für smokes) ist legit aimbotting kein problem

10/10 Snapline only Visible: diese Funktion erlaubt es euch, neben der ESP Box, mit der ihr sowieso jeden Gegner seht, Gegner zu ERKENNEN das sie nun in eurer Schussbahn bzw Sichtfeld sind! Sehr nützlich für Legitime Pings!

10/10 ESPs: Tut was es soll, brauche mal denk ich nichts zu sagen (LOOT-ESP (Zeigt wo was lieg) (Player Weapon ESP (Zeigt an welche Waffe der Gegner in der Hand hält)

10/10 Für den Cheat, den ich ab jetzt kostenlos Lifetime nutzen darf, kappa

Gute Arbeit Kradau!!

and more of that in thread.. tired of quoting

by purchasing you accept my ToS which can be found here:

Thanks
31 Users
Old 02/15/2019, 12:51   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Got a Trial from Krad for this earlier today and worked perfectly fine

Old 02/15/2019, 12:55   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bestes Produkt empfehle ich sofort weiter

Bester hack ich bin bei krad schon seid pubg und würde ihn jeder zeit wieder kaufen es ist ein technisch gutes Produkt und der support ist auch hervorragend
Old 02/15/2019, 13:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Könnte ich den Hack mal testen? Würde auch ein Feedback hinterlassen.

Grüße Fabi

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2019, 13:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabi95 View Post
Könnte ich den Hack mal testen? Würde auch ein Feedback hinterlassen.

Grüße Fabi

Lass mir einfach ne DM in Discord da.

Aber jetzt fangt nicht alle an mich zu nerven mit Trials!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/15/2019, 13:59   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
Einfach mal die beste Musik für den Hack haha!
Gibts da nen Spoofer mit dem Happymeal dazu?

*hust* Trial? *hust*
Old 02/15/2019, 14:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

preis??
Old 02/15/2019, 14:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joni2 View Post
preis??
Extra in Cyan geschrieben damits kein Schwein sieht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Soft View Post
Einfach mal die beste Musik für den Hack haha!
Gibts da nen Spoofer mit dem Happymeal dazu?

*hust* Trial? *hust*
Gibt nix dazu, muss sparen bin Häuslebauer
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2019, 14:10   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by joni2 View Post
preis??
steht da doch eh. 130$ für 31 Tage und für 7 Tage 60$
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2019, 14:35   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

May I ask, is this public or slot based?
Old 02/15/2019, 14:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jee4orce View Post
May I ask, is this public or slot based?
Limited Slots now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/15/2019, 20:16   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 162/0/0
+++ Hatte die Ehre diesen Cheat testen zu dürfen +++

Kommen wir zum Aimbot:

10/10 Sehr präzise, close combat geht kein Schuss daneben, zudem kann man die PoV einstellen (in welchem Radius der Aimbot per Rechtsklick aktiviert wird)

Mit dem Feature "Aimbot only Visible" welches nur dann den Aimbot aktiviert wenn das Ziel sichtbar ist, (zählt nicht für smokes) ist legit aimbotting kein problem

10/10 Snapline only Visible: diese Funktion erlaubt es euch, neben der ESP Box, mit der ihr sowieso jeden Gegner seht, Gegner zu ERKENNEN das sie nun in eurer Schussbahn bzw Sichtfeld sind! Sehr nützlich für Legitime Pings!

10/10 ESPs: Tuht was es soll, brauche mal denk ich nichts zu sagen (LOOT-ESP (Zeigt wo was lieg) (Player Weapon ESP (Zeigt an welche Waffe der Gegner in der Hand hält)

10/10 Für den Cheat, den ich ab jetzt kostenlos Lifetime nutzen darf, kappa

Gute Arbeit Kradau!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2019, 20:36   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Geiler Cheat aufjedenfall!!
Ich konnte den cheat testen und fand ihn echt sehr gut

+rep
Old 02/15/2019, 20:38   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sieht wie immer sehr gut aus, weiter so!
Old 02/15/2019, 21:05   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sent you a PM on Discord

Closed Thread

Tags
apex legends hack

« esp hack 20 $ 1 MONTH 5 DAYS FREE TEST | APEXKING AIMBOT ESP MOD MENU »