Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer]

Discussion on K#Smert - SAFE & Trusted Apex Legends Cheat STREAMABLE [AIMBOT | ESP | HWID Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/04/2019, 16:49   #91

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
thx guys for feedbacks )) going UD and strong!!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:35   #92 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Really legit and working one, you can trust I've had some miss understanding first but helped me and fixed all problems.

Old 03/04/2019, 19:31   #93 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using 2 days, playing like crazy and still not banned and probably ain't gonna... Kradau is the master of coding indeed. Hack 10/10.
Old 03/05/2019, 11:31   #94 Trade Status: Verified(?)

everything works wonderful, Kradau super helpful, good work continues like this o/

Old 03/05/2019, 16:52   #95 Trade Status: Verified(?)

People are always going to be skeptical about paying for cheats. It's just the nature of this kind of business. We've all have been scammed (unless you haven't and you're just loved by the gods lol) or paid for something that was not as advertised. I don't know about others, but I've had my fair share of this happen. With this feeling, it is always scary when you are putting over $100 bucks into a paid cheat. Though this is the case, I can say that K#Smert delivers as advertised. I will be giving an honest review on this cheat.

EDITED: UPDATED AS OF 3/19/19

Aimbot (8/10): The aimbot for this cheat is quite good. It snaps to targets as needed and there is smooth, FOV circle adjustment, ignore downed players, customizable aim key, and head or body for the selections for your aimbot. Pretty standard, but it delivers as expected. There may be some small bugs and glitches with the aimbot, but once you have the correct settings set, it runs extremely smooth.

The support for this hack is very good so if you are having headaches on figuring out how to use it, Krad delivers some awesome support. English may not be his first language, but he is hilarious to do support with. You can make the aimbot pretty legit, but you need to tinker with the settings quite a bit. If your goal is to rage though, then this hack delivers. I like to go the more legit settings approach and this bot can get a bit snappy in the target locking but it is still manageable if you are smart about it. This is the only reason why I gave it an 8/10. If I was strictly speaking about raging though, then 10/10. The FOV circle also is slightly misaligned from the center, so you might have to use a bit of a larger FOV to compensate. It takes a bit getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it. Apparently Krad is having trouble in fixing it but it could change in the future. Don't shoot the hack down because of it though. The aimbot is extremely responsive. Do note, there is currently not a visibility setting so be careful.

EDITED: Aimbot now updated to 9/10. The FOV circle is still slightly off screen when I used it again, but it has been modified for sure. The FOV still properly works, it is just more so a visual side of things. The aimbot has VASTLY been updated and upgraded. The issues of the random snapping are nearly gone and the smoothing is even smoother than before. The options still are the same from 14-44, but 14 still looks very legit. It feels so much better now. The aimkey is still customizable, and there are more keys that you can use now such as mouse 4 and mouse 5. The menu now shows your aimkey you change it to which is also helpful now. The aimbot will also only target the person closest to you so you do not have to worry about it snapping to other random further targets. Obviously, you still need to use the aimbot with a brain if you tend to look more legit though.

ESP (7/10): The ESP works as intended. The only small gripe I have is that I don't like having too much information on my screen. Some of the ESP cannot be toggled such as the distance ESP which it always remains on. You cannot change the distance ESP settings range either so it will always be displaying people from 1meter to about 300-400meters. There is a faraway ESP setting, which allows you to see this ESP information larger than 400meters. Some people probably like that, but I wish I could just adjust the actual distance to about 200meters max.

The positive part about this though is that if people are less than 200meter (could be less), then the ESP text will be green. For 200-400meters, the ESP text will be yellow. For the really far people, it will be red text. This is a very cool feature that I find though. I haven't really seen other hacks do this much, but I don't hack much either though so it could just be me. These small ESP additions just bring more quality of life to the hack. You also have box ESP which is a useful if you like it. Only thing is like the FOV circle alignment, the ESP box is slightly off-centered to the models, but these are still being addressed.

The item ESP also works as intended, and you can adjust the actual colors of specific "types" of items. Examples being light ammo, heavy ammo, and so on. You can customize what color their text will be too, so you can differentiate what you're looking for. This is extremely helpful for people that like item ESP. I personally just disable it since I mentioned that I don't like my screen too cluttered but it is quite an amazing feature for the item ESP.

EDITED: ESP now updated to 9/10. The ESP has more options you can now toggle off to make the ESP look cleaner. The item ESP still is really awesome since you can change the color settings as mentioned from before. The box ESP still seems slightly off center, but it is a lot more on the model now compared to when I first used it. The good thing to know is that Krad is constantly working on and updating the hack which makes me confident these things will be addressed. A ton of the problems from before were already addressed and updated so I have confidence in him providing and doing what people suggest.

Support (9/10): Only reason why I did not rate this 10/10 is because where Krad lives, when I sleep, he is awake and when I'm awake, he's usually asleep. This is usually remedied if I am staying up late though. When you do have support, it is great. The Discord is also pretty active and people are there to help, even the normal members in there. Krad, as I mentioned from before is hilarious. He's a bit memey, but his support and personality are funny. As mentioned before, English is not his first language, so it might be a bit hard to follow at times, but we all have brains here. Just run what he says through your brain translator and you should be fine lol.

Detection/Status/Updates (10/10): I have been using this hack for quite a bit now, and I personally have not seen anyone get banned as of yet using this hack. Same thing for me. I went from level 40 to 90ish without being banned even with the updates from Origin and EAC. While writing this review, Origin/EAC just had a update happen about an hour ago. A ton of providers just got hit by the ban hammer. I just used this hack within the last week and even yesterday, I did not get hit by the ban hammer. The hack is definitely undetected as of now and I vouch for this.

Krad himself will also shoot a message on Discord if there is an update and let us know if it is still safe to use. The loader itself self-updates too. Just make sure you keep in touch with the Discord to know that status of the cheat which is literally always undetected unless he says it is down to be updated. Just be safe as usual, but this is the case for any hacks.

EDITED: This I still ranked 10/10, but I would really like to shout out how much Krad listens to his customers and suggestions. He is always striving to update and do what people ask and knows the limitations of what he can do and what not to do. He prioritizes in the safeness of the cheat, so obviously certain features may be a long shot, but I assure you, the hack is VERY strong as it already stands with constant updates and suggestions being worked on. Give this man a shot. I guarantee you this is one of the best cheats out on the Apex community if not the best. Still undetected!

Overall: I would recommend this hack. Though the hack has some buggy moments, the support is there to remedy these problems. You might need to tinker a bit with the settings to get it just right, but once you do, it is great. For a raging cheat, this hack will be perfect for you. For more legit settings, it might be a little too aggressive still, but if you use your aimkey correctly when you customize it, it works great. You can swap the aimkey within mid-match without needing to open the menu, so it makes it extremely easy for you.

Krad prioritizes safety over the actual features of the hack, so this is why things might be a bit buggy unless you got the settings right, but I think this is the most important thing to focus on for a hack. The undetected status of this hack is flawless. You can hack and know you're safe and Krad and his team will let you know when they are still updating. No point in having the most amazing features if it always gets detected, right? Feel confident and safe using the hack. I have probably used a decent amount of different providers (at least 8) so far for Apex, but I can say that K#Smert is probably one of my favorites if not most. One last thing to note, the hack is STREAMBLE! None of the ESP or hack will show up on Streamlabs/OBS.

Give K#Smert a try and shoot an honest review. I am just here to help unsure potential customers but I can give you my vouch. I know it is a bit long, but I think honesty is important for this kind of business. Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2019, 21:29   #96 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I can vouch for this. It works and is undetected I have been using for almost a week now
Old 03/05/2019, 23:53   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is worst **** i ever try. Krad is NOT good guy and he is NOT trusted guy. AVOID krad and his ****. He scam us all by overcharging on every product he is RESELLING. He was never developer he lie to us all. Krad is only reseller and he is ****** reseller. He overpriced everything and scam us all on that way. KRAD IS SCAMMER
Old 03/06/2019, 10:23   #98 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I buy it.

SAFE AIMBOT(50 FOV,20 Smoth,Body) = 8/10
FOV = 10/10 = Sometimes he would jerk and see the other side
Support by Krad = 10/10

I play 12 hours on my main accaunt,all good.
Old 03/06/2019, 10:57   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabres View Post
People are always going to be skeptical about paying for cheats. It's just the nature of this kind of business. We've all have been scammed (unless you haven't and you're just loved by the gods lol) or paid for something that was not as advertised. I don't know about others, but I've had my fair share of this happen. With this feeling, it is always scary when you are putting over $100 bucks into a paid cheat. Though this is the case, I can say that K#Smert delivers as advertised. I will be giving an honest review on this cheat.

Aimbot (8/10): The aimbot for this cheat is quite good. It snaps to targets as needed and there is smooth, FOV circle adjustment, ignore downed players, customizable aim key, and head or body for the selections for your aimbot. Pretty standard, but it delivers as expected. There may be some small bugs and glitches with the aimbot, but once you have the correct settings set, it runs extremely smooth.

The support for this hack is very good so if you are having headaches on figuring out how to use it, Krad delivers some awesome support. English may not be his first language, but he is hilarious to do support with. You can make the aimbot pretty legit, but you need to tinker with the settings quite a bit. If your goal is to rage though, then this hack delivers. I like to go the more legit settings approach and this bot can get a bit snappy in the target locking but it is still manageable if you are smart about it. This is the only reason why I gave it an 8/10. If I was strictly speaking about raging though, then 10/10. The FOV circle also is slightly misaligned from the center, so you might have to use a bit of a larger FOV to compensate. It takes a bit getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it. Apparently Krad is having trouble in fixing it but it could change in the future. Don't shoot the hack down because of it though. The aimbot is extremely responsive. Do note, there is currently not a visibility setting so be careful.

ESP (7/10): The ESP works as intended. The only small gripe I have is that I don't like having too much information on my screen. Some of the ESP cannot be toggled such as the distance ESP which it always remains on. You cannot change the distance ESP settings range either so it will always be displaying people from 1meter to about 300-400meters. There is a faraway ESP setting, which allows you to see this ESP information larger than 400meters. Some people probably like that, but I wish I could just adjust the actual distance to about 200meters max.

The positive part about this though is that if people are less than 200meter (could be less), then the ESP text will be green. For 200-400meters, the ESP text will be yellow. For the really far people, it will be red text. This is a very cool feature that I find though. I haven't really seen other hacks do this much, but I don't hack much either though so it could just be me. These small ESP additions just bring more quality of life to the hack. You also have box ESP which is a useful if you like it. Only thing is like the FOV circle alignment, the ESP box is slightly off-centered to the models, but these are still being addressed.

The item ESP also works as intended, and you can adjust the actual colors of specific "types" of items. Examples being light ammo, heavy ammo, and so on. You can customize what color their text will be too, so you can differentiate what you're looking for. This is extremely helpful for people that like item ESP. I personally just disable it since I mentioned that I don't like my screen too cluttered but it is quite an amazing feature for the item ESP.

Support (9/10): Only reason why I did not rate this 10/10 is because where Krad lives, when I sleep, he is awake and when I'm awake, he's usually asleep. This is usually remedied if I am staying up late though. When you do have support, it is great. The Discord is also pretty active and people are there to help, even the normal members in there. Krad, as I mentioned from before is hilarious. He's a bit memey, but his support and personality are funny. As mentioned before, English is not his first language, so it might be a bit hard to follow at times, but we all have brains here. Just run what he says through your brain translator and you should be fine lol.

Detection/Status/Updates (10/10): I have been using this hack for quite a bit now, and I personally have not seen anyone get banned as of yet using this hack. Same thing for me. I went from level 40 to 90ish without being banned even with the updates from Origin and EAC. While writing this review, Origin/EAC just had a update happen about an hour ago. A ton of providers just got hit by the ban hammer. I just used this hack within the last week and even yesterday, I did not get hit by the ban hammer. The hack is definitely undetected as of now and I vouch for this.

Krad himself will also shoot a message on Discord if there is an update and let us know if it is still safe to use. The loader itself self-updates too. Just make sure you keep in touch with the Discord to know that status of the cheat which is literally always undetected unless he says it is down to be updated. Just be safe as usual, but this is the case for any hacks.

Overall: I would recommend this hack. Though the hack has some buggy moments, the support is there to remedy these problems. You might need to tinker a bit with the settings to get it just right, but once you do, it is great. For a raging cheat, this hack will be perfect for you. For more legit settings, it might be a little too aggressive still, but if you use your aimkey correctly when you customize it, it works great. You can swap the aimkey within mid-match without needing to open the menu, so it makes it extremely easy for you.

Krad prioritizes safety over the actual features of the hack, so this is why things might be a bit buggy unless you got the settings right, but I think this is the most important thing to focus on for a hack. The undetected status of this hack is flawless. You can hack and know you're safe and Krad and his team will let you know when they are still updating. No point in having the most amazing features if it always gets detected, right? Feel confident and safe using the hack. I have probably used a decent amount of different providers (at least 8) so far for Apex, but I can say that K#Smert is probably one of my favorites if not most. One last thing to note, the hack is STREAMBLE! None of the ESP or hack will show up on Streamlabs/OBS.

Give K#Smert a try and shoot an honest review. I am just here to help unsure potential customers but I can give you my vouch. I know it is a bit long, but I think honesty is important for this kind of business. Good luck!
Great review man. First time i saw someone really spend some time to inform others. Thank you.
Old 03/06/2019, 14:51   #100

elite*gold: 21029
The Black Market: 262/0/0
Updated to fix some minor issues!

- Fixed that FOV was not in the exact middle (only visually)
- Fixed Aim snapping randomly to ground / sky when Smoothing enabled.

--> btw all issues mentioned in zabres review are fixed now!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2019, 15:28   #101 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post

Thank you for bug fix father.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2019, 17:39   #102 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post

****, at work and I can't test it. I am hyped to test it though! Thanks for the updates and fixes! <3
Old 03/06/2019, 20:26   #103 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Nice stuff

Kann es jedem nur empfehlen, der Hack läuft super, keine Probleme 1 Woche kein Ban . Definitiv keine verarsche sondern nicer stuff
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2019, 20:38   #104 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking #Vouchfordaddykrad

lot a scams on this site but i have to say 100% Smert tm is not a scam been usin it for a week have a legit alt account and a rage hack alt account both not banned. figured the rage hack one woulda been banned by day 3 but nope still workin lmao.
For the Aimbot you will need to find your settings to use it good, still working aimbot no bans = no complaints.
The Esp tracks enemies up to 500m away can be turned on or off as well as the aimbot. the item esp tho.... that only shows mozambique lmao jkjk has color coding to show different weapons such as heavy energy and the like. also shows gear of level 2 or higher such as body shields and backpacks for those quick loots. you can custom set the aimbot to any keys you like.
All in all i give it a 10/10 on the undetectability, a 8/10 on the aimbot, a 9/10 on the item esp only cause it doesnt show me them juicy mozambiques lmao, and a 9/10 on the player esp due to no distance slider and esp can fill the whole screen at times making things confusing. so would i recomend to you buying this hack. ABSOLUTLY for the main reason of you dont really have to worry about bans or changing your HWID every ******* day.

Best UD cheat out there i can tell you that!!!!
Old 03/07/2019, 05:56   #105 Trade Status: Verified(?)

After update now FOV = 10/10,aimbot safe mode 8/10 ( The disadvantage is that you can give yourself if you do not release the aimlock key in time and start shooting not at the person, but at his model - while the person is behind something )

Closed Thread

Tags
apex legends hack

« esp hack 20 $ 1 MONTH 5 DAYS FREE TEST | APEXKING AIMBOT ESP MOD MENU »