Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cScript - Private NoRecoil Script - 20 User limit

Discussion on cScript - Private NoRecoil Script - 20 User limit within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Thumbs up cScript - Private NoRecoil Scripts - 20 User limit - 0 bans since game released

Apex Latest season Status: UPDATED & UNDETECTED

The product has been released one week after the game released and we have 0 bans on record!

Slots
cScript is strictly limited to 20 users and this limit will never increase.
We also offer custom, lifetime only scripts that are written per-user in desired programming language (see Introduction for details).

Current users: [16/20]

Support
Discord DMs (for purchase): denyagola
Discord channel:

Prices
Purchases are done directly through Discord DMs (denyagola).

Payments are also possible in USD, crypto and any other currency.
1 Week Subscription: 10 Euro
1 Month Subscription: 30 Euro
Lifetime Subscription: 100 Euro
Lifetime Private/Custom builds: Price based on used technology and features

Payment methods
PayPal (F&F), Bitcoin, Bank transfer, Coinbase transfer

Currently also offering private (10 slots) Valorant cheat (aimbot, triggerbot, silent aim, magnet trigger etc.) - message me on Discord about more info

Features
cScript currently offers recoil control help with following weapons (attachments also supported):

CAR
Rampage (Also supports Ramp up)
Volt
L-Star
R-301
Alternator
R-99
RE-45
Flatline
Spitfire
Hemlok
Prowler (Burst & Full auto)
Havok (Also supports Turbocharger)
Devotion (Also supports Turbocharger)

Bunnyhop (crouch/regular)
Bunnyhop can be used standalone to do perfect hops or in combination with crouch (hold) to slide and crouch hop to be harder to hit / maintain speed when using a shield.
Automatic fast weapon reload
Uses tactical reload instead of regular one for purple and yellow extended magazines to speed up reload.
Attachment system
Support for Turbocharger, Barrel stabilizers and Ramp up (Thermite grenade loading).
Best security
We currently have 0 bans on record.
Any sensitivity
The script automatically calculates the patterns based on your sensitivity.
Extended magazine support
The script works with any magazine size.
Weapon manager
To make use of scripts more convenient, cScript keeps track of weapons in both weapon slots along with barrel stabilizer level (once set by the user through a keybind).
Menu & grenade checks
The script only works when it is supposed to.
Text-to-speech notifications
To keep you updated on the state of the script.
No PC requirements
cScript works on every Windows version and every hardware.

Introduction
cScript is a private external tool that helps you with recoil control. Every build is processed through a special compiler engine that makes sure all files are unique and use different logic to achieve the same result. cScript also offers fully private (one source per person, lifetime only) builds in these programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Powershell/Bash, AHK, Lua, JavaScript) as well as mouse-specific scripts (for any mouse that supports scripted mouse movement). If you wish to purchase custom scripts, please message me on Discord or Skype.

Anti-cheat
cScript is and always has been completely undetected.
cScript does not modify the game in any way. EAC and server-side metrics are fully supported.
cScript is unlikely to ever get hit by a banwave compared to regular cheats that try to bypass EAC.

LAN support
cScript does not show any internet traffic and can be used on offline events.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2019, 19:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm Pean (might know some of my free scripts). I helped test this product and tune it. Just writing in case someone would say that the images and design is copied from LegitEx - it is because I provided it
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2019, 20:58   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he has let me do a day trial. i will update it after this trial. So far he is a very good support and no issues
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2019, 21:10   #4

I will be doing 1 day trials for 5€ until 5 users are reached. lmk on discord or skype if you are interested
Old 02/11/2019, 23:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cant say about Detection for now(as this only time can say)

but i can vouch for it. Very good product
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2019, 07:57   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added him on discord ages ago
Old 02/12/2019, 10:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly98 View Post
I added him on discord ages ago
Sorry, I do everything on my own and I have to sleep, will be online now for the rest of the day though (approx 14 hours)

Forgot to mention: if you have any feature you are missing in the scripts, just message me on Discord/Skype and if it's good, I will implement it in matter of hours. Looking for feedback and improvements, so far everyone likes the product but I want it to be even better.
Old 02/12/2019, 19:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikbc View Post
he has let me do a day trial. i will update it after this trial. So far he is a very good support and no issues
one of the best recoil scripts i have tried. takes a while to get used to with the keybind slots other than that. i highly recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2019, 23:23   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Currently in the process of buying a private lifetime script. Will update when it is complete and will give feedback regarding features/etc....
Old 02/14/2019, 21:48   #10

New version coming on Sunday with Hemlok & Prowler support (and some user experience improvements) + will probably stop doing trials as we are half way through with the slots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2019, 19:58   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

How often do you update the user count? Is it up to date/are there still slots? Are you gonna add other guns too?
Old 02/16/2019, 11:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangaloremain View Post
How often do you update the user count? Is it up to date/are there still slots? Are you gonna add other guns too?
Usually try to update the user count at least once a day, currently there are still open slots. I am planning on adding Prowler and Hemlok next (this weekend)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2019, 20:33   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cScript View Post
Usually try to update the user count at least once a day, currently there are still open slots. I am planning on adding Prowler and Hemlok next (this weekend)
added you on discord, pls accept
Old 02/17/2019, 18:37   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/17/2019, 22:24   #15

New version out with Hemlok/Prowler support, better menu handling and some accuracy improvements!
Thanks
1 User