Updated GWA2

04/11/2020 07:26 logicdoor#106
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
its actually not really worth trying to utilize but if u want to you can use the pattern given a few messages ago in olly or ida… and attach gw.exe to one of the debuggers and choose gw.exe's executable area and do a binary search for that pattern....

once its found go to the byte before it and offset -3 or 3 bytes before that and that is where the pattern leads ---

you can then move forward the toolboxes E hex or 14 decimal place forward from that spot and you will be at the byte before their pattern which will then follow "5d e9 -- 4 bytes that are unreliable and should not be used in patterns then 55 8B EC 53"

like I said nothing to utilize and that its useless -- plenty of youtube videos on how to use these debuggers and its worth watching them if you want to be a coder

ok yeah their scanner can scan past the unreliable bytes and still find the pattern - I know and it can easily be written - but its not needed and was most likely written like this to thwart the community.
My thinking is too divergent to desire becoming a coder. My intrinsic motivation is in optimizing the user experience, and discovering new, original solutions to existing use cases. My work is in innovation so I am really interested in the solutioning but less in the coding and debugging.

I am upper grateful to everyone who does the API work, If anyone is interested in lending me their math, I have some ideas for new functions that I know would take me way too long to code but would be really neat and useful.
04/11/2020 07:39 list comprehension#107
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
its actually not really worth trying to utilize but if u want to you can use the pattern given a few messages ago in olly or ida… and attach gw.exe to one of the debuggers and choose gw.exe's executable area and do a binary search for that pattern....

once its found go to the byte before it and offset -3 or 3 bytes before that and that is where the pattern leads ---

you can then move forward the toolboxes E hex or 14 decimal place forward from that spot and you will be at the byte before their pattern which will then follow "5d e9 -- 4 bytes that are unreliable and should not be used in patterns then 55 8B EC 53"

like I said nothing to utilize and that its useless -- plenty of youtube videos on how to use these debuggers and its worth watching them if you want to be a coder

ok yeah their scanner can scan past the unreliable bytes and still find the pattern - I know and it can easily be written - but its not needed and was most likely written like this to thwart the community.
Good catch, you are correct the scanner in gwca varies from gwa2 that is public. The pattern you gave with offset does work. I just confirmed in immunity debugger. I also believe that gwca uses the basemodule address all the way to the max size while gwa2 is a range to minimize processing time.
04/11/2020 10:25 TFoSSDQ#108
Has anyone had any luck getting the remaining duration of a skill effect? I've tried the GetEffectTimeRemaining and GetSkillbarSkillRecharge functions but they always return a static number and not an actual updated remaining time.
04/11/2020 14:27 elitehacker13#109
Could someone update gwa2? I mean is there anyone botting out there?
04/13/2020 08:58 logicdoor#110
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitehacker13 View Post
Could someone update gwa2? I mean is there anyone botting out there?
You can use this one. From the updated Vaettir bot plus fix for abandon quest header.

It is missing the fixes that are still being worked on like the salvage function.
04/13/2020 20:44 NiliyaFlamme#111
some one can update the function UseHeroSkill ?? cus dont work xD

ty all
04/17/2020 06:26 Sky828#112
Anybody got a fix for the NPC dialog?
This is what I have as the supposed updated header:

Global Const $HEADER_DIALOG = 0x42
04/17/2020 09:38 Nachico#113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky828 View Post
Anybody got a fix for the NPC dialog?
This is what I have as the supposed updated header:

Global Const $HEADER_DIALOG = 0x42
I believe that is the correct header. What happens?
04/21/2020 07:46 logicdoor#114
I have found another missing functionality in the current GWA2:
The TraderSell function needs to be updated to sell runes.
04/21/2020 20:46 natanders#115
We should all work on how to make scripts more clean and #Region 's

:-)
04/23/2020 13:43 Sky828#116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachico View Post
I believe that is the correct header. What happens?
My bot talks to the NPC, but when it goes to choose the first option the game itself crashes. The dialog ID is correct, checked using toolbox.

PHP Code:
GoToNPC($Avatar) ; opens dialog fine

    Dialog
(0x8D) ; crashes at this step 
Is there another header unique to dialog options that needs to be changed perhaps?
04/23/2020 15:23 smiley232#117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky828 View Post
Is there another header unique to dialog options that needs to be changed perhaps?
Code:
$HEADER_DIALOG = 0x42
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiliyaFlamme View Post
some one can update the function UseHeroSkill ?? cus dont work xD
Not really a fix but a work around:
Code:
Global Const $HEADER_USE_HERO_SKILL = 0x1F	;for use with UseHeroSkillByPacket() only

;~ Description: Order a hero to use a skill. SendPacket based version.
Func UseHeroSkillByPacket($aHero, $aSkillSlot, $aTarget = -2)
	Local $lHeroAgentID = GetHeroID($aHero)
	Local $lSkillID = GetSkillbarSkillID($aSkillSlot, $aHero)
	Local $lTargetID
	If IsDllStruct($aTarget) = 0 Then
		$lTargetID = ConvertID($aTarget)
	Else
		$lTargetID = DllStructGetData($aTarget, 'ID')
	EndIf

	Return SendPacket(0x14, $HEADER_USE_HERO_SKILL, $lHeroAgentID, $lSkillID, 0, $lTargetID)
EndFunc   ;==>UseHeroSkillByPacket
I did not test it too much but it seems to work as intended.
04/23/2020 15:48 Sky828#118
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley232 View Post
Code:
$HEADER_DIALOG = 0x42
Yep have this but the game still crashes when I pick one of the dialog options with correct ID given by toolbox. Happens with botdev too so I'm thinking the ID must somehow be getting misread from toolbox?
04/24/2020 05:46 phat34#119
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - that's a good call Smiley --- I was on that 0x1F tip as well but I was trying to use 1 - 8 for the skillbar skill... good call on pulling the skill ID - that's the sure bet ticket...
04/27/2020 23:42 L0ume#120
Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to fixe GetAgentbyName(), but struggling
Did you made any progress on this part ?
Thx