Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts level 45 druid

Discussion on Wts level 45 druid within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts level 45 druid

Willing to sell druid with level 9 runes and level 8 defence.

Has awesome gear, mythicals legends and epics, GT rubies, 1st and 2nd page of mage diary, paragraph and page from the study of perfection. Also added +20 stats. Has a boat and very high dps account.

Selling for a cheap price Please PM or give me your messenger

Gt rubys
Old 07/13/2011, 14:28   #2

bump
Old 07/26/2011, 01:25   #3

Is it on the european server? league or imp?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warlock Level 85; Druid Shaman Rogue; Starcraft2 & more
05/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, Ich möchte meinen Battlenet Account verkaufen. Alle Informationen seht ihr auf der Seite: Informationen Zahlung via Überweisung oder Elitegold ist gerne gesehen! Ps: Bei Fragen mir einfach schreiben :)
WTT level 80 tauren druid for EVE ISK
08/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
i did not see any rules specifically saying you could not do this, so i am wanting to trade a level 80 tauren druid with 5 K resto GS, 4.2 K feral GS (2 sets of gear) for EVE isk. i was thinking a few billion for the trade since it IS a lich king account after all, but I'm open to offers for assets + ISK. if you have any other questions about the char, feel free to ask . oh also it is on a normal server, but if you hate that you could always pay to have it transferred to another server if...
[WTS] Level 80 Hexer + Druid
05/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Level 80 Undead Warlock Verzauberungskunst 450 Juwelier 450 Gearscore 5300 Server Anetheron Horde WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.
WTS level 86 Druid on Tortus
02/10/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Druid is complete R4 equipped everything upped to +4 or +5 except the axe its +9, it has mask of the crow mantle of hope perm loot pet, perm white lydian around 6k gpots left 1 month hv pass and hawk level 87+10 as main pet orc 106 as belt pet. Also he has FOSF +2 Rock energy +2 Speed +1 Restoring Purified Water+3 and nearly every other card+ 2 mental conc+3 spinning blow+3 has around 15 ss left and a lot of items in Wh like cards equip R2-R4... If u wanna have further details message me via...
[WTS]:Level 70 Tauren Druid
01/12/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich verkaufe meine lvl 70 Tauren Druid Genaueres Hier:WoW Account TOP Druide T4/T5/S1/S2/S3 104 Epics! bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 17.01.08 14:25:06 MEZ)