Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT level 80 tauren druid for EVE ISK

Discussion on WTT level 80 tauren druid for EVE ISK within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT level 80 tauren druid for EVE ISK

i did not see any rules specifically saying you could not do this, so i am wanting to trade a level 80 tauren druid with 5 K resto GS, 4.2 K feral GS (2 sets of gear) for EVE isk. i was thinking a few billion for the trade since it IS a lich king account after all, but I'm open to offers for assets + ISK.

if you have any other questions about the char, feel free to ask . oh also it is on a normal server, but if you hate that you could always pay to have it transferred to another server if you want to shell out the 25 US$ or whatever it is to bliz /luls

~edit for german. WARNING: GOOGLE translator
~bearbeitet für Deutsch. Warnung: Google Übersetzer

Ich sehe keine Vorschriften ausdrücklich sagen, dass Sie das nicht tun könne, damit ich wollte ein Level 80 Tauren mit 5 K resto GS, 4,2 K Schwarzwildpopulation GS (2 Sets von Getriebe) für EVE ISK Druide Handel. Ich war ein paar Milliarden für den Handel gedacht, da es ein Lich King Konto ist, nachdem alle, aber ich bin offen für Angebote für Vermögenswerte + ISK.

Wenn Sie Fragen haben, über die char, sich zu fragen. ohh ist es auch auf einem normalen Server, aber wenn du hasst, dass man immer bezahlen, um es auf einen anderen Server übertragen, wenn Sie zu berappen die 25 US $ oder was auch immer es ist, will Blizzard

if anyone can do a better German translation, it would be greatly appreciated. otherwise the horrors of Google translator will prevail.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ICC25 Tauren Druid (5,4 GS) + Warrior (4,8 GS) - Cheap!
03/17/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9531/bannerow.j pg General Information: Account is Active and is fully paid until 4th of April. First and Original Owner, along with a Scan of ID Card available. Account has two characters on Sylvanas EU-PVP Realm, both on Horde Side. Middleman will be used for the trade, most likely a moderator or administrator here. The only payment method are: Bank to Bank Transfer, Moneybookers, Western Union.
WTS 60 lvl Tauren Druid with 10,000g = 50$
03/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 7 Replies
As title says , selling my farming account with 10,000g on it. Server is Magtheridon , character got 2 farming proffesions maxed , skining and herbalism. I'm the original owner of this account , its transferable. First post here , then add me on msn [email protected] so we can talk about it. If you have some good feedback and reputation i could go first with e mail , security questions, etc Cheers
90+ glaive for epic 80 tauren druid
05/26/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
just pm me here for the armory or on aim coreyburnsred i want a good build on the 90 glaive, gear doesnt have to be godly.
Tauren Druid Cat > Thekal
11/10/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi, also ich such den Modelchange Tauren Druid Cat > Thekal Hab zwar schon ein paar mal welche gefunden, in Data ordner gepackt, WoWme.exe gestartet, f8 gedrückt und eingeloggt, war aber immer noch normale Katze ... Gehn die alten MPQs nicht mehr? ..Naja, wäre lieb, wenn mir es einer erklären würd und/oder mir nen neues MPQ macht. Danke.
[WTS]:Level 70 Tauren Druid
01/12/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich verkaufe meine lvl 70 Tauren Druid Genaueres Hier:WoW Account TOP Druide T4/T5/S1/S2/S3 104 Epics! bei eBay.de: World of Warcraft (endet 17.01.08 14:25:06 MEZ)