Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > All Points Bulletin
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Life of the Enforcer

Discussion on The Life of the Enforcer within the All Points Bulletin forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 10/01/2011, 16:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 141/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,722
Nice.

Achja, dein Trick klappt richtig geil. ;O Danke.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GTA - MP] Life of San Andreas [Roleplay - Real Life Server]
08/18/2011 - Main - 3 Replies
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/8339/nabv8zrjwx pe.png Ich würde euch gerne den GTA San Andreas - Roleplay Server, Life of San Andreas vorstellen. Der LoS Server besteht aus einer mittlerweile großen Community und einem professionellem und freundlichem Admin Team. Auf unserem Server geht es hauptsächlich darum Spaß zu haben. Spaß zu haben ist in GTA auf vielen weisen möglich. Wir haben uns für den RL Roleplay entschieden. GTA Roleplay definiere ich mal so; Wir versuchen alles...
[S] Xbox 360 life Gold und Life Points [B] Psc/PayPal
06/15/2011 - Consoles Trading - 7 Replies
Also wie oben geschrieben Kaufe ich xbox 360 life gold und Lp Goldmitgliedschaft 3 monate gold = sagt mit preiß 12 monate gold = 30€ Psc/PayPal Life Points 800p = sagt mit preiß 4200 = 30€ Psc/PayPal
Criminal or enforcer?
08/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 14 Replies
So I was wondering, because I have 1 Enforcer on Obeya and 1 Criminal on Patriot, which one will you pick and level up? I considered Enforcer because they have all these stun weapon which is quite fun to play with :D But on the other hand Criminials are fun too but much more harder to play with. So I was wondering do you guys prefer Criminal or Enforcer, I just need some thoughts so I can focus on 1 character :D
Gaylordz in Rage / Enforcer Clan
07/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Nicht mehr aktuell daher alle Informationen entfernt.