Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

botting

Discussion on botting within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
botting

hello,

was just wondering, whats the avrage profit a bot can make a day (lets say lvl 30-35)
any advice for good locations/classes for a bot? maybe multibox with 1 class and a cleric?

*no deva pass on the account
thx for the info
Old 07/28/2021, 23:13   #2

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by yessir72 View Post
hello,

was just wondering, whats the avrage profit a bot can make a day (lets say lvl 30-35)
any advice for good locations/classes for a bot? maybe multibox with 1 class and a cleric?

*no deva pass on the account
thx for the info
At that level you should get close to the 1m kinah cap just from selling white / green equipment, then around 2-3m from manastones, materials etc.

On my level 50 it's much more, 10-15m a day but that's with siels, around 40% of the money is from blue / gold drops
Old 07/30/2021, 21:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
At that level you should get close to the 1m kinah cap just from selling white / green equipment, then around 2-3m from manastones, materials etc.

On my level 50 it's much more, 10-15m a day but that's with siels, around 40% of the money is from blue / gold drops
Wow thats crazy, didnt think it will be that much.. might even be worth getting the siel at the beginning...
Any advice for a best class for bots? Taught cleric or sorc?

Oh and also, r any of the free bot out there good? (Not gonna get banned after a week, then need to lvl a new bot account?) abd if not, which one of the payable bots do you recommend?
Most important for me is it wont bet banned every other day ��

Thx again!