Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AP tactics

Discussion on AP tactics within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AP tactics

Playing alot of Aion roughly 10-16 hours a day and earning 20k AP per day max....Looking at my weekly total and I see 70k . I look at leader boards and see people with 150k - 300k already and the week i'snt over...what am I missing here?

Please PM me if you know a way I can play a little less and earn more AP. botting isnt really possible at 50 in abyss to my knowledge but if u found some way to be undiscovered let me know. If there is a hack i need to be doing while keeping ap within reason lemme know but I'm seeing some people with up to half a million AP in one week something is up and i want in haha.
Old 01/16/2010, 10:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
+#1 reported cause wrong section
Old 01/16/2010, 13:29   #3

elite*gold: 10
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goldbot tactics.
02/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey, I wanna know if there is any "Goldbot manual" or something... What lv above the mob should the char be, build, everything... And concrete info, not just something like "well you can ad som str n int den hunt mobs aight"... Something real, a guide, for example... At lv 40 lv at that monster until that lv. Use that much str and int, use those skills and buy that. Those enchantments are good, so use them for the goldbot. What you do with your drops and that should be included too.
Best tactics.
11/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
How will I lvl with my bot fastest? I mean, what mobs should I kill to get most exp for my lvl... How many lvls under my own lvl should the mobs that I kill be?
map for tactics
05/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
hi guys...i was wondering if there is any update for CoMapReader or any other bot for moonbox quest to help see the tactics map u r in..it would really help..thanx in advance for any replies
Tactics Map Indicator 1.1
10/18/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 39 Replies
I made this because I was tired of searching for people to ask what tactic I was in, or waiting for a token.
Tactics
08/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
Ever since the co loader and map switching was pached the mb quest is a pain now.. recently i was stuck in death and dropped most of my tokens and that was real BS -_- BUT, i ve heared there is still a way to get out , can anybody help me or hav u heard about it ? ideas, suggestions... ?