Lost 2 accounts last ban wave, and just lost a brand new one.
I don't trust aionsz anymore, it's still being detected.
Anyone been banned using ninja? I bought it a while ago, have the USB stick, but never really took the time to figure it out since sz worked so well. I don't trust them anymore though.
I used (last time i think a week ago) and i found it good - exept 1 or 2 minor bugs - no ban, yet!
ima use it next week again, am a casual botter, i like to grind :f
Gladiators Banned using AionSZ? I got a few questions. 11/26/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies I wasn't banned in those 2 waves and my area where I bot was very populated (Plat coin) and now its almost ghost town.
I beleive I do different things then most botters so here are my questions:
1. did you use auto login when starting client? (I noticed a bug with that thing as an asmo that sometimes everything written in chat becomes unreadable like everyone spoke elyos or russian or something), therefore I never used that function.
2. did you use a software to auto reconnect on...
Aionsz 11/23/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies Hello im new tot his site, but im wondering if anyone knows why http://www.*********** doesnt work anymore and if they do know if they could share some light please.
thanks all that do reply
Kind regards
AionSZ 11/02/2009 - Aion - 11 Replies Can someone post the link to the SZ english bot? I had just bought a key from bestaionbot but went to check the private section for the download link and that forum pretty much is gone >.> the one on botsmall is a corrupted download for me.
Think the version is 1.1.2