Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 228 35.79%
No, english and german are enough for me. 409 64.21%
Voters: 637. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 11/30/2016, 10:39   #781
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
The combat scrip will NOT work in your low level character. Because by default it tries to use a higher level skill which you don't have yet. You have to edit the skill ID according to your current skill level. Each level of any skill has a DIFFERENT ID.

Unless Paraly makes a new structure that uses skills just by the name, or even using multiples ID's at once, there's no other way.
fuxie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2016, 23:19   #782
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuxie View Post
The combat scrip will NOT work in your low level character. Because by default it tries to use a higher level skill which you don't have yet. You have to edit the skill ID according to your current skill level. Each level of any skill has a DIFFERENT ID.

Unless Paraly makes a new structure that uses skills just by the name, or even using multiples ID's at once, there's no other way.
Just open the script go to the aion database and change the data, it's very simple
mscrasth is offline  
Old 12/03/2016, 20:24   #783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
#SmoothBackground removes the 10 FPS cap from Aion when the client is running in background, the FPS cap from Aion also produced some random stuttering/freezing.
Hey Paraly
Is there an easiest way to set the background fps? Like adding something to the script...
I use the #Smoothbackground and I want it to be set in 20fps (without having to edit every single time in console)

Thanks!
xndinlove is offline  
Old 12/03/2016, 21:23   #784
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,474
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by xndinlove View Post
Hey Paraly
Is there an easiest way to set the background fps? Like adding something to the script...
I use the #Smoothbackground and I want it to be set in 20fps (without having to edit every single time in console)

Thanks!
Use this at the top of your script

Code:
MemPtrWrite=0x12255A0,0xB8,20,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=0x12255A0,0xBC,20,FLOAT;
Paraly is offline  
Old 12/04/2016, 07:20   #785
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Use this at the top of your script

Code:
MemPtrWrite=0x12255A0,0xB8,20,BYTE;
MemPtrWrite=0x12255A0,0xBC,20,FLOAT;
It works like a charm!

thanks
xndinlove is offline  
Old 12/12/2016, 23:29   #786
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 0
anyone have a Essence tapping script or Aether tapping i am Aether 220 and Essance 150
lealam is offline  
Old 12/13/2016, 02:16   #787
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lealam View Post
anyone have a Essence tapping script or Aether tapping i am Aether 220 and Essance 150
I highly recommend you to READ this thread. You can find what you want at the very first page.
xndinlove is offline  
Old 12/25/2016, 13:07   #788
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
The follower script no longer works, it doesn't use skills. Which is really bad with an exp event going on right now.
Kmrdrow is offline  
Old 12/25/2016, 18:40   #789
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,474
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmrdrow View Post
The follower script no longer works, it doesn't use skills. Which is really bad with an exp event going on right now.
I've updated the script, give it another try
Paraly is offline  
Old 12/26/2016, 18:53   #790
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
Perfect as always!
Kmrdrow is offline  
Old 12/26/2016, 19:27   #791
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 0
What does the snoowballs event scrip do?
thx!
srgcb is offline  
Old 12/26/2016, 20:00   #792
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,474
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgcb View Post
What does the snoowballs event scrip do?
thx!
It will use a Sanctum / Pande scroll
Walk to the event NPCs and get the daily 2 snowballs
Stays AFK for 3 hours with AntiAFK
Logs to the next toon and does everything again.
Paraly is offline  
Old 12/30/2016, 11:20   #793
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Fissure of Oblivion why ? It does not work in the. eu???
Dick89 is offline  
Old 12/30/2016, 15:43   #794
 
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,474
Received Thanks: 1,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick89 View Post
Fissure of Oblivion why ? It does not work in the. eu???
Sure it does, just be sure your client is in english.
Paraly is offline  
Old 01/03/2017, 12:36   #795
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 0
Hi Paraly,is it possible you can make a script for 'Fissure of Oblivion' like to input how many instance entry scroll to us then to do multi run instance? I think other people would like to same script

Thanks in advance.
ronkan0813 is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Script para todos os Lastchaos - Autohokey
01/29/2012 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
I got a script that clicks several times with the click right mouse clicks when monster picks up the tarjeta. so he just throws the skill. I used AutoHotkey program. in AutoHotkey - Free Mouse and Keyboard Macro Program with Hotkeys and AutoText Needs improvement. I accept any help. I'm from Brazil. ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
[Release]Big Script Library
07/25/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
I think its a good idea to open this Topic. I need Your Help. Sent me your own made Scripts and i upload them here. It does not matter if there is already a script by the mob. Only Self made scripts!!! What To Post? Post me not the text file.Post me the script!!! Scorpion 1 by Th3Stalker



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.