Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11/15/2016, 03:05   #766

elite*gold: 0
Need to update the upper barracks scripts cos of the potion revamps :/
Old 11/15/2016, 22:10   #767

open the script and change it it's pretty easy
Old 11/15/2016, 23:45   #768

It was more for the people who've only just bought his tool and download the scripts silly.
Old 11/19/2016, 21:41   #769

elite*gold: 180
Ban probability of your Fissure of Oblivion script for Gameforge ? high like Abyss scripts or lower?
Old 11/20/2016, 01:50   #770

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu20 View Post
Ban probability of your Fissure of Oblivion script for Gameforge ? high like Abyss scripts or lower?
Hm hard to tell I would say it's save in the first few days for EU but I'm pretty sure gameforge checks this site frequently and as soon as they see the new script they will add some logging rules for this instance as well.
I don't think they really log going trough walls as suspicious it's more likely they log if you loot chests without having killed the key mobs that came before or if you killed a boss without having done previous events of that instance.
So however it's risky to use the script at EU I would wait 2-3 weeks and if no one reports that he got banned for the script I would use it as well in EU.

I've added a video for the Fissure of Oblivion script

Old 11/25/2016, 17:43   #771

paraly can we use combat scripts for sw on lower levels? or do you have one script where we can grind low level sw especially now we have double exp.I wanna level an alt.help please I tried to grind on alt but it doesn't work,it used to work on my 66 sw who got banned
Old 11/25/2016, 18:27   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrealyn View Post
paraly can we use combat scripts for sw on lower levels? or do you have one script where we can grind low level sw especially now we have double exp.I wanna level an alt.help please I tried to grind on alt but it doesn't work,it used to work on my 66 sw who got banned
It could work right away, are you sure you used the 5.1 version of the combat script?
You can find it and the guide about how to change the grind location
Old 11/27/2016, 18:35   #773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Yes, I planned to one for chanter and SW too.

Yes it was planned to add all classes.
The script is just a example script you can port the location to where ever you want doesn't matter if elyos or asmo.

1. All you have to do is open the combat script in a external text editor program.

2. delete the whole text between

Code:
start_ReturnPath;
end_ReturnPath;
3. go with your aion client to a obelisk near the position you wanna grind

4. Check "Record Smooth" and set speed to 500

5. hit record and walk the path to your grind spot

6. stop recording and copy the whole code between the

Code:
start_ReturnPath;
end_ReturnPath;
lines

7. Scroll a bit upwards at your texteditor to these lines

Code:
;;;GRIND PATH START;;;
;;;GRIND PATH END;;;
same as before delete the whole text between

8. record a path you wanna grind mobs and take care that the path ends where you've started recording

9. copy the combat path between the lines you've cleared before

Code:
;;;GRIND PATH START;;;
;;;GRIND PATH END;;;
10. at every 4th line you paste this line between the MoveSmooth lines of the combat path.

Code:
#EXECUTE=prepare;
11. Done

I tried a lot but my cleric blinks the skill holy servant and does not beat it is showing unvaliable item and it does not attack only attacks when it uses skills when it also sometimes it does not attack there I click on the skill for the first one it attacks there it continues alone knows the because ?
You know why it does not just start alone.
Please help me, so I can do the rest.

No, it's not okay, it does not heal if a skill is in cde. It does not use another. It says that the skill is unavailable. It uses buffs and tries to catch loot as if it were mob killed with buffs. Hit the mob but it does not it blinks the skill holy servant and does not use is giving item unavailable

The only thing I did was follow the steps and the rest I did not edit.
But it's not good

A pity was crazy that goes down right.
Old 11/27/2016, 22:56   #774

Hello paraly, my main account has been banned, I'm sad, does this program work on aion Gamez? I tried it here, it did not work. Do you have a version there? Thank you
Old 11/28/2016, 14:02   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exem strike View Post
I tried a lot but my cleric blinks the skill holy servant and does not beat it is showing unvaliable item and it does not attack only attacks when it uses skills when it also sometimes it does not attack there I click on the skill for the first one it attacks there it continues alone knows the because ?
You know why it does not just start alone.
Please help me, so I can do the rest.

No, it's not okay, it does not heal if a skill is in cde. It does not use another. It says that the skill is unavailable. It uses buffs and tries to catch loot as if it were mob killed with buffs. Hit the mob but it does not it blinks the skill holy servant and does not use is giving item unavailable

The only thing I did was follow the steps and the rest I did not edit.
But it's not good

A pity was crazy that goes down right.
Which level your character has?
The item unavailable is cause he tries to use major mana potion sometimes but it's not really needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by legpreg View Post
Hello paraly, my main account has been banned, I'm sad, does this program work on aion Gamez? I tried it here, it did not work. Do you have a version there? Thank you
Private servers are not supported, however if they're running at 5.1 and also support the 64 bit client it should work.
Old 11/28/2016, 14:25   #776

Quote:
The item unavailable is cause he tries to use major mana potion sometimes but it's not really needed.
My character is level 63
Old 11/28/2016, 14:44   #777

Quote:

Private servers are not supported, however if they're running at 5.1 and also support the 64 bit client it should work.

Private servers that I'm talking about, are using 5.0,
Old 11/28/2016, 16:50   #778

Quote:
It could work right away, are you sure you used the 5.1 version of the combat script?
You can find it and the guide about how to change the grind location
sorry for late reply,but I am leveling a lvl 30 sw,and idk if it's because she doesn't have all skills yet but she does not attack mobs and yes I updated already combat script
Old 11/30/2016, 05:01   #779

Hey Paraly,

What happened to the heal script, i no longer see it in the script library. Can you update it, it was very useful.
Old 11/30/2016, 06:22   #780

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister11111 View Post
Hey Paraly,

What happened to the heal script, i no longer see it in the script library. Can you update it, it was very useful.
I guess you mean the follower script.

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool