Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SZ bot code invalid?

Discussion on SZ bot code invalid? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SZ bot code invalid?

Hi,

Bought the gamecode a few days ago and today I went to the chinese site to download the 1.08 version since 1.07 wouldn't auto update. I hit verify and it said "Please purchase bot card from BotsMall". uh wtf?
Old 10/11/2009, 12:40   #2

I have the same problem and I bought the bot code from kallel! ¬¬.
Kallel, what is the problem?? Do you have stolen our money and you are going to haway??
Old 10/11/2009, 13:16   #3

Easy guys...

I have this problem too, the only SZ working for me is the 1.08 chinese version.

Nobody expected this move from BotSmall and the creators of SZ.

The creators of SZ should validate the old codes for the english version, instead of forcing us to buy new ones.
Old 10/11/2009, 14:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by luizzitol View Post
I have the same problem and I bought the bot code from kallel! ¬¬.
Kallel, what is the problem?? Do you have stolen our money and you are going to haway??
Easy guys, old codes still work. **** botsmall and their bullshit. First they ddos then they pull this ****. If you Direct download 1.08, its branded with botsmall (dl is exclusivly for them for whatever reason) Don't worry though, programmers are aware and are fixing it.

Working versions:

107b EU

107bNA

unzip to a new folder and just plug in your info. It's in chinese again (bugged until new version) but it works.

Hit up my site for more info.
Old 10/12/2009, 09:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Easy guys, old codes still work. **** botsmall and their bullshit. First they ddos then they pull this ****. If you Direct download 1.08, its branded with botsmall (dl is exclusivly for them for whatever reason) Don't worry though, programmers are aware and are fixing it.

Working versions:

107b EU

107bNA

unzip to a new folder and just plug in your info. It's in chinese again (bugged until new version) but it works.

Hit up my site for more info.
I think your forum is down.
Old 10/12/2009, 09:46   #6

yea, forum is down
and my bot code stucked there in PM
Old 10/12/2009, 14:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcan098 View Post
yea, forum is down
and my bot code stucked there in PM
If you guys email me i can still get your codes. Just send me a email / pm with your forum names.
Old 10/12/2009, 18:56   #8

Can you make a refund? so i save my time and do not bother myself call to paypal, plx?
Old 10/12/2009, 19:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashcan098 View Post
Can you make a refund? so i save my time and do not bother myself call to paypal, plx?
I can't refund....once you activate your card the time starts running down on it and I can't reset it. It wouldn't be fair to resell a card that doesnt have the full 30 days on it.

What problem are you running in to? I can help you get back up and running? Or just pm with your forum name and ill resend you the code.
Old 10/12/2009, 19:42   #10

i' ve paid for EU, not chinese bot, now it is in a ****** **** chinese symbols, what you said it was in a "System language interface".

you cant refund? ok then, openin case in a paypal
Old 10/12/2009, 20:46   #11

Wait for it to be translated into english...
Old 10/13/2009, 06:49   #12

Guys... WAKE UP !!! The bot is already in english, but only B.Small is selling codes for it. Simply.

Maybe the chinese willl enable other sellers, but ATM only BotSmall is selling codes for the english version.
Old 10/13/2009, 11:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricsiq View Post
Guys... WAKE UP !!! The bot is already in english, but only B.Small is selling codes for it. Simply.

Maybe the chinese willl enable other sellers, but ATM only BotSmall is selling codes for the english version.
word
it will never be translated, kallell just ****** up your brains, his site still down better call payapl and ask for refund really
Old 10/13/2009, 11:13   #14

I don't have anything against kallell , he just didn't expected that.

I only don't like all these lies about being a Bug .
Old 10/13/2009, 11:17   #15

BTW "w w w . eh-games . de" is lieing to everybody too. You guys should treat us with a more RESPECT ! Don't lie to us, we are not Stupid.

Quoted from their website.

Aion SZ BOT V1.08

The new SZ Bot version 1.08 is now avaible

It´s the Chinese version because this version is much safer!

Get your own key now here!