Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rough Draft bot needs some insight

Discussion on Rough Draft bot needs some insight within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rough Draft bot needs some insight

Hey guys,

I have a simple waypoint bot that works currently but only on my PC because I am not too sure on how to find pointers /offsets.

Player x,y,z, rotation, target (0,1), are all static addresses so from what I understand finding pointers for them should be simple.

When I run a pointer scan for say, player x position I get 500ish results. I log out and back in, all of the pointers seem to change to different addresses, good this means running the scan again will narrow my results. But when I run the scan again all of them seem to change back to the player X address and my results don't narrow down at all.

I searched everywhere on these forums and I can't seems to find a well detailed method to finding pointers. Some reference addresses as pointers, others say use the memory hook (which you cant in aion, it crashes) and some just leave out details.

This is my fist bot but so far it has:

Savable waypoint lists
intelligent path following, if it gets stuck it will try to jump or walk around an object
somewhat fluid movement. Not sure what the other bots are using but I see them jitter a lot when walking, mine doesn't.

I don't have anything to show because it doesn't have a GUI yet. Once I can figure out offsets and pointers the GUI will be next.

Big thanks to Lucid for hinting how to find XYZ addresses and for correcting my math
Old 12/31/2012, 21:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storb View Post
Player x,y,z, rotation, target (0,1), are all static addresses so from what I understand finding pointers for them should be simple.
I posted X/Y/Z, camera rotation, and I think all the rest of those offsets in the thread in the Aion Hacks forum.

Quote:
When I run a pointer scan for say, player x position I get 500ish results. I log out and back in
Simply check executable memory only (checked box, not half-grayed in CE); or use the pointers from my post. Also, don't relog until you've narrowed it down to one specific set of offsets. You should never close a game between "Next Scan"s.

Quote:
This is my fist bot but so far it has:

Savable waypoint lists
intelligent path following, if it gets stuck it will try to jump or walk around an object
somewhat fluid movement. Not sure what the other bots are using but I see them jitter a lot when walking, mine doesn't.
If you can't find XYZ how are you doing waypoints?

Quote:
Big thanks to Lucid for hinting how to find XYZ addresses and for correcting my math
Glad to help. If you find particular posts helpful click the button so I know I'm on the right track
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2013, 09:06   #3

Most of the time the address stays the same since I am not opening any new programs between relogs the PID is the same.

If it shifts I hit a button and the program asks for new address info. CE saves it all so I just put it in again.

Not sure how I missed your post in that thread I was sure I read it over thuroughly. Once I figure how to put pointers into the code and not just raw addresses, it will be easier :P
Old 01/01/2013, 09:30   #4

nice to see others out there working one bots! keep up the good work check out my thread in release about my bot if you need help shoot me a pm!
Old 01/03/2013, 16:51   #5

Well as far as a harvest bot goes, this thing works great.
As far as looks go....needs work

Few of the currently working features.

Works even if Aion is minimized via post commands. So your entire PC is not tied up with a harvest bot.
Save/load waypoint lists
highlights the current waypoint you are moving towards
Gather nodes
available hotkeys currently 1-0 and num1-num0

Things to work on:
Organize and add to GUI
Death/walkback function
Defend self function
Fine tune Anti-stuck feature (honestly you should just bot in a less cluttered area)

I still have no idea how to get Game.dll's base ID automatically so I go about it in a roundabout way. When you start the bot it asks you for a very specific memory address. Once you input that address it takes it subtracts a pointer from it and, tada, base address. So when I do release my bot, you will at the very least have to know how to work CE, if you can't figure that out, you shouldn't be botting in the first place.