Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] 43 Azphel Elyos Ranger

Discussion on [WTS] 43 Azphel Elyos Ranger within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] 43 Azphel Elyos Ranger

Yo. Before I start, gonna tell you the account is expired currently, so you would have to pick up the subscription. Ill take the first month payment out of the price, so thats 15$ off basically.

Gear is as follows:

All manastones are +crit (+12 or higher) with two +4 att manastones. Crit is capped with calydon food, which I have plenty of.

In the inventory:

Proof its not ugly or anything. Name isnt retarded or indecent either. Its rather poor profession skills sadly, like 70 extract and 45 ish alchemy, but thats it. I always just farmed and bought the stuff I needed <.<, but I guess thats more content for you to explore?

If you have any questions, PM me on these forums. I only accept paypal, and please make your own offer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2009, 03:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB ELYOS LVL 48+ TEMPLAR/GLAD ON AZPHEL
05/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am looking to get a high lvl temp or a glad on the azphel server (elyos race). If you have one and are looking to sell it, please give me a shout. They do not have to be amazingly geared, but decent is preferred.
WTS US Azphel Elyos Kinah
03/01/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
I make my kinah legitimately earned from crafting pots/scrolls and world bosses. I have sold Kinah for the past 3 months with 0 complaints or bans to over 10 different customers of which a high percentage give me repeat business. I'm selling kinah for $5.5/m please pm me if you are interested so we can discuss the price or payment options on msn. Thank you.
WTS Azphel Elyos kinah
01/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling legit kinah made from selling boss drops and gathering. I currently have 90m in stock and I can only make at best 10m a day to replenish stock. Contact me through pms Price - $4.50/m
50 Elyos Chanter (Azphel)
12/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
All gold/blue gear including Xenophon's staff, +22% speed boots and 6% attack speed gloves Expert Armorsmithing All Stigma Slots open and filled- Including Invincibility Mantra line and the Expensive/RARE recovery spell stigma Great title from Dark Poeta: "Saviour of Future" Level 50 wings and All Main Campaigns finished, only the Hidden Truth Missions left 4 Gold Medals, 3 Million Kinah 1.4k Stigma Shards This is a CE account (handlevelled, no bots or RMT)
WTB Elyos Azphel Account
12/23/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says im looking for an Elyos Azphel Account with some kinah on it and maybe some lvl40ish character. i want it to be cheap so equipment doesnt matter its mainly for the Kinah on the account .) so make sure theres a lot of it. thx