Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS US Azphel Elyos Kinah

Discussion on WTS US Azphel Elyos Kinah within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS US Azphel Elyos Kinah

I make my kinah legitimately earned from crafting pots/scrolls and world bosses. I have sold Kinah for the past 3 months with 0 complaints or bans to over 10 different customers of which a high percentage give me repeat business. I'm selling kinah for $5.5/m please pm me if you are interested so we can discuss the price or payment options on msn. Thank you.
Old 03/01/2010, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'll be willing to give discounts to buyers who buy large quantities of kinah

Tags
azphel kinah selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Kinah Azphel/Asmo
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 40 mil for $160 Delivery will be safe. I know a method that doesn't involve mail/trading/private stores that I am certain NCsoft has no way of detecting. Please have some type of instant messenger program so we can communicate on that. Cheer, mysticmaster
WTS Azphel Elyos kinah
01/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling legit kinah made from selling boss drops and gathering. I currently have 90m in stock and I can only make at best 10m a day to replenish stock. Contact me through pms Price - $4.50/m
50 Elyos Chanter (Azphel)
12/27/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
All gold/blue gear including Xenophon's staff, +22% speed boots and 6% attack speed gloves Expert Armorsmithing All Stigma Slots open and filled- Including Invincibility Mantra line and the Expensive/RARE recovery spell stigma Great title from Dark Poeta: "Saviour of Future" Level 50 wings and All Main Campaigns finished, only the Hidden Truth Missions left 4 Gold Medals, 3 Million Kinah 1.4k Stigma Shards This is a CE account (handlevelled, no bots or RMT)
WTT my ZIKEL Asmo Kinah for your Azphel Elyos Kinah
12/22/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says im looking for someone to trade my Zikel Asmodian Kinah for his Azphel Elyos Kinah. If anyone is interested let me know even if its only 1-2 mill kinah. in total i got 35mill to trade.
[WTS] Kinah Thor Elyos [WTB] Kinah Nerthus Asmodian
12/17/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
topic i got kinah @ Thor Elyos and i wanna trade em for Kinah @ Nerthus Asmo if anybody is interested /PM got ~20 million