Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SM or Gladiator Spatalos Elyos

Discussion on SM or Gladiator Spatalos Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SM or Gladiator Spatalos Elyos

Hey, im looking for a SM or Gladiator on spatalos elyos, they should have atleast lvl 60 AP gear, give me a pm if you want to sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gladiator Spatalos Elyos
01/01/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a GG gladi on spata elyos, pm me with info.
[Buying] Gladiator Spatalos Elyos
06/22/2014 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, looking for a Gladiator on Spatalos Elyos with lvl 60/65 AP gear.
WTT Elyos gladiator with Asmo gladiator or templar on Spatalos
05/03/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 56 Elyos Gladiator That char is not geared at all, I'm looking for something similar just to have a base. Equip: - Sublime Coliseum Champion's Breastplate set (crit/acc socketed) - Random accessories expect for 1 Guardian Primus Pilu's Corundum Ring - Coliseum Champion's Glaive +1 (crit socketed) Server Spatalos.
WTS Gladiator Elyos spatalos
09/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
I only want to sell my gladiator got bored of it and got my self a sorc so anyone interested please msg me, the Gladiator is level 60 on elyos faction and is on spatalos server. Here is the gear on the gladiator Guardian brigade generals polearm 12+ (fuse with arena cond 2) with blind 5% 8sec Crafted Master noble drenium pole 10+ (fuse with 50guaridan pole)with silence 5% 8sec Tac Officer dagger 1+ (full attack 5) Tac gold sword 10+ (full attack 5) 50 elite 15+ (hp/crit/acc)
WTB 50 Gladiator Spatalos / Elyos
03/26/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to buy a lvl 50 Elyos Gladiator with decent gear on Spatalos. The price depends on the itemization and kinah on the account, with items being way more important to me. (Ideally this would be Miragent Chain as well as an atkspd or extendable weapon. This is no hard requirement though.) Further requirements: * You should be the original owner of that account. * Clean account, no bannings ever. * CD-Key, secret question + answer, master account info, last 4 digits of...