Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 50 Gladiator Spatalos / Elyos

Discussion on WTB 50 Gladiator Spatalos / Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 50 Gladiator Spatalos / Elyos

Hello,

I'd like to buy a lvl 50 Elyos Gladiator with decent gear on Spatalos. The price depends on the itemization and kinah on the account, with items being way more important to me.
(Ideally this would be Miragent Chain as well as an atkspd or extendable weapon. This is no hard requirement though.)

Further requirements:

* You should be the original owner of that account.
* Clean account, no bannings ever.
* CD-Key, secret question + answer, master account info, last 4 digits of the CC used to create the account / pay the first time are part of that trade, so I can retrieve the account if needed.

If you have an account like that to offer, please contact me via PM. If the account suffices my needs, we can have a closer talk via msn or mail.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Full AP Elyos Assasin + L50 Elyos Gladiator EU Server
08/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Assasin Account: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9128/assa1.png Full Elite Level 50 AP Gear, +5 Attackstone in each slot. + 600k Level 50 Gold PvP Sword (+7 Enchanted) with Paralysegodstone. Many many items in Vault, played for 8 Month. Full Miragent Set
[WTS] Gladiator 41 Templar 35 [Spatalos]
06/16/2010 - Aion Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys I am willing to sell my own, Aion EU account, it has collectors edition and it was pre-ordered so its 70€ worth just by buying it...it doesn't have active prepaid. And the chars are on Spatalos server, level 41 Gladiator and 35 Templar and 25 Assasin and few misc ones. You will get armory links before buying!! Price is only 50 USD !!! Get to me on MSN: [email protected] Xfire: doomrazr Paypal: [email protected]
[WTS]Gladiator lvl 50 in spatalos
02/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i am selling again one more toon.This time is a lvl 50 gladiator in spatalos server.More info about the account contact me in [email protected]
[WTS] 35 gladiator on Spatalos(Elyos) - AionEU
01/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, Im selling 35 gladiator on spatalos EU server. Character is well equipped and >>has 403p(expert)of armorsmithing!<<. There is also about 1,5m kinah on it. If you are interested, send me your MSN/AIM address in pm. http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8396/spatalos35g ladiator.jpg
WTT Kinah from Elyos Spatalos to Elyos Perento!
12/03/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to trade between 5 - 10 million kinah from spatalos to perento, elyos side. I also have about 5 mil on asmodian kahrun which I would like to trade to elyos perento! PM if interested!