Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Discussion on Para's VanillaTool [Rework] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 11/29/2018, 20:26   #9181

elite*gold: 0
Hello paralyz i have a big problem.. every time i log in with account manager my game start from 0 (send log problem) and i try to fix it with config dumb but fail x.o (this start after last update from nc) thx
Old 11/30/2018, 01:50   #9182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Make sure the XignCode Bypass is off

Start the Account Manager version 1.19

Enter your login details and hit login

Start Vanillatool once you're logged in

Done

Note:
If Aion doesn't start with the Account Manager, go to settings at the Account Manager and set "Aion NA start method" to 2

If you modified the XignCode files do a file repair with the NCLauncher

Example images:

How to login

Changing start method
Hi! New user (or potential new user, figured i'd see if i could get the files to work before paying for something that i might not be able to get to work!)

I tried running the account manager (1.47) and it shows up in the process list briefly, but no windows ever open and it gets taken out of the process list within a second or two. I tried opening the aion launcher first, followed by the account manager, same result. I have NoFlyAnimation 2.14 downloaded and extracted, as well as VanillaTool Rework 5.94. I wasn't sure how those two are supposed to behave when run, but they have the same issue: showing up briefly in the process list and then disappearing.

I'm running windows 7, if that's helpful.

edit: I think I see some kind of window pop up for a fraction of a second, but it closes before I can see what it is.
Old 11/30/2018, 01:51   #9183

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by notaspoon View Post
Hi! New user (or potential new user, figured i'd see if i could get the files to work before paying for something that i might not be able to get to work!)

I tried running the account manager (1.47) and it shows up in the process list briefly, but no windows ever open and it gets taken out of the process list within a second or two. I tried opening the aion launcher first, followed by the account manager, same result. I have NoFlyAnimation 2.14 downloaded and extracted, as well as VanillaTool Rework 5.94. I wasn't sure how those two are supposed to behave when run, but they have the same issue: showing up briefly in the process list and then disappearing.

I'm running windows 7, if that's helpful.
The files will start once you paid
Old 11/30/2018, 01:57   #9184

Quote:
The files will start once you paid
How will the program know I've paid though? I assume that when I pay, I have some sort of login or some way that all your programs know I'm me (and that I've paid). I know you mentioned you have to approve things yourself, or whatever, I'm just confused about how the validation (the programs verifying that i've paid) works.

On your first post, it says under Payment: "Usually a ID activation takes ..." implying there's some sort of ID. So I'm confused about how I will give that ID for the program to go check for payment, if it won't start unless it's verified that i've paid

I see also that about the ID, you have: "Its a generated identifier used to login into the hack, you get it by running the unique id executable which you find at the payment page"

so does running the id exe enable the rest? or do i have to enter the id in somewhere?
Old 11/30/2018, 02:04   #9185

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaspoon View Post
How will the program know I've paid though? I assume that when I pay, I have some sort of login or some way that all your programs know I'm me (and that I've paid). I know you mentioned you have to approve things yourself, or whatever, I'm just confused about how the validation (the programs verifying that i've paid) works.

On your first post, it says under Payment: "Usually a ID activation takes ..." implying there's some sort of ID. So I'm confused about how I will give that ID for the program to go check for payment, if it won't start unless it's verified that i've paid

I see also that about the ID, you have: "Its a generated identifier used to login into the hack, you get it by running the unique id executable which you find at the payment page"

so does running the id exe enable the rest? or do i have to enter the id in somewhere?
You enter the unique-ID at the payment site and once you paid your ID gets access to start all tools.
Old 11/30/2018, 02:06   #9186

Quote:
You enter the unique-ID at the payment site and once you paid your ID gets access to start all tools.
oh, so it's generating some ID based on some unique info about my machine (like mac address or something) and then the programs generate the same ID and go check a list you have somewhere?

I'm on 64 bit and it says "Unique-ID 0.8.4.exe is not a valid Win32 application" when I try to run it. I know for sure my machine is 64 bit but I think my OS may be 32 bit.
Old 11/30/2018, 06:16   #9187

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezorr View Post
Hello paralyz i have a big problem.. every time i log in with account manager my game start from 0 (send log problem) and i try to fix it with config dumb but fail x.o (this start after last update from nc) thx
Same problem here, any solution?

Edit: nvm!
Old 11/30/2018, 12:54   #9188

Hey Paraly,
can't u shut down the broker script already please? The survey which is still going on shows a tendency towards shutting it down. For me personally it sucks that u can't trade stuff from ur bots. And selling items from ur bots is kinda inefficient because u lose kinah. Additionaly i have got some alts from which i want to trade stones, but thats kinda hard because of the broker script. In the past scripts and hacks did not effect other player that hard and was acceptable. But this is ridiculous.
Thanks.
Old 11/30/2018, 12:57   #9189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk67 View Post
Hey Paraly,
can't u shut down the broker script already please? The survey which is still going on shows a tendency towards shutting it down. For me personally it sucks that u can't trade stuff from ur bots. And selling items from ur bots is kinda inefficient because u lose kinah. Additionaly i have got some alts from which i want to trade stones, but thats kinda hard because of the broker script. In the past scripts and hacks did not effect other player that hard and was acceptable. But this is ridiculous.
Thanks.
The broker bot gets disabled on week ends, so trade your stuff on sundays.
Blame NCSoft for the trading restriction in 6.2, not me.
Old 11/30/2018, 13:09   #9190

I don't blame u, don't get me wrong. I know NCSoft is the one who ****** up and u just added an script. I blame the people using it too. I am super fine with people using ur tool lol, i used it myself in the past. But it didnt harm other player like the script does right now.
You asked the community by survey and right now its around 60% to "Yes, Remove it".
Have u settled urself a deadline for that survey or whats the status about that?
Well, thanks for deactivating it on weekends like past week. Thats already something.
Old 11/30/2018, 13:18   #9191

Quote:
I don't blame u, don't get me wrong. I know NCSoft is the one who ****** up and u just added an script. I blame the people using it too. I am super fine with people using ur tool lol, i used it myself in the past. But it didnt harm other player like the script does right now.
You asked the community by survey and right now its around 60% to "Yes, Remove it".
Have u settled urself a deadline for that survey or whats the status about that?
Well, thanks for deactivating it on weekends like past week. Thats already something.
Yes and cause of the poll I had the script deactivated for 3 weeks in which I got constantly flamed to bring the script back, so I had to find a solution for both groups of people which I did and I still get flamed to activate / deactivate it.
Old 11/30/2018, 13:47   #9192

That's unfortunate from your perspective i understand. Since there are more people voting to remove it i would suggest then to rearrange the window while its deactivated. Maybe u can do another survey for that. My suggestion is to extend the weekend by Thursday and Friday, so we have 4 Day without and and 3 days with it.
Or Mo-Fr Deactivated and Saturday+Sunday activated (since there are more player online)
Old 11/30/2018, 15:59   #9193

Quote:
That's unfortunate from your perspective i understand. Since there are more people voting to remove it i would suggest then to rearrange the window while its deactivated. Maybe u can do another survey for that. My suggestion is to extend the weekend by Thursday and Friday, so we have 4 Day without and and 3 days with it.
Or Mo-Fr Deactivated and Saturday+Sunday activated (since there are more player online)
By all means its up to Paraly, but I agree shorten the time it is active waiting the full week to trade stuff off my bots sucks. I never know if I am gonna lose what they have to a random ban.

The people that are flaming you to turn it on just want to screw people over trying to trade there things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2018, 22:06   #9194

Well Friday - Saturday - Sunday would be sufficient I think. Not my problem here, I trade my items during weekends (I also made my own broker script, more simple than paralys and it can work 24/7 mua hahaahah)

~~
@ is there a way to see if we have a specific craft in the list of luna? Like see if we have a kinah box craftable? I am logging all my chars one by one to see who has a box or not, sometimes it is a few of them, some other time nobody has it.

It is not that important o course since once you craft kinah boxes, you will need to farm luna daily/weekly for a good amount of time before you can re-craft those, so doing this procedure like once per month is not too much. I was just wondering is there is some sort of way to find the ones that are available to each char.
Old 11/30/2018, 22:18   #9195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Well Friday - Saturday - Sunday would be sufficient I think. Not my problem here, I trade my items during weekends (I also made my own broker script, more simple than paralys and it can work 24/7 mua hahaahah)

~~
@ is there a way to see if we have a specific craft in the list of luna? Like see if we have a kinah box craftable? I am logging all my chars one by one to see who has a box or not, sometimes it is a few of them, some other time nobody has it.

It is not that important o course since once you craft kinah boxes, you will need to farm luna daily/weekly for a good amount of time before you can re-craft those, so doing this procedure like once per month is not too much. I was just wondering is there is some sort of way to find the ones that are available to each char.
Yes we used to read the recipe IDs from the luna window with the luna exploit, I'll post you the updated offsets later

Get the current selected recipe ID
Code:
_MemPtrReadVar=%AddrFrameID[497],0x528/0xB8,DWORD,Recipe;
WaitForResponse=Currently selected recipe ID: %Var[Recipe];
Check the current selected recipe
Code:
#IF=%FirstTime,;
#SetVar=Array,Enter the recipe IDs you want;
_SetArray1=9999999,%Var[Array];
#ENDIF

<-- Checks only the current selected recipe, so you need 5 checks of these and always select the recipe before the check with a mouseclick
_IFMemPtrRead=%AddrFrameID[497],0x528/0xB8,DWORD,%ARRAY1; <-Recipe
WaitForResponse=Receipt found;
#ENDIF
You can get all Recipe IDs here

Thanks
1 User

Tags
animation, cheat, hack, script, vanillatool