Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Para's VanillaTool [Rework]

Reply
 
Old 07/14/2018, 17:36   #8431
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
the trojan on account manager is safe right?
i'm asking it because my antivirus keeps finding a virus on it everytime I launch >_>



lucimon is offline  
Old 07/14/2018, 17:53   #8432
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,576
Received Thanks: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucimon View Post
the trojan on account manager is safe right?
i'm asking it because my antivirus keeps finding a virus on it everytime I launch >_>
It's just a false positive


Paraly is offline  
Old 07/15/2018, 00:03   #8433
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 48
Is it s xcr.exe in Local\Temp folder? because I also get that and I used to allow it to be quarantined

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxLavos View Post
was someone able to open 2 clients with sandiebox? ( both on sandiebox )
Sandboxie was always working. I usually have 1 sandboxie for every client (because prior to the unlimiter it was the only way to make the game launch fast in every client)

But with the account manager, at least now, you do not need sandboxie at all.

Paraly, I have a problem with this code below:

Code:
Command=/select Ada; See if we are in obelisk of Harbinger's
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Meinke; See if we are near the NPC we need
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Crouzer; See if we are in Norsvold area and near portal
Delay=1000;

#IF=%TargetName,Meinke; we are close to him, we need to go near him and buy from him
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF

#IF=%TargetName,Ada; we are in Harbingers but probably far from Meinke, inside the gates
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF


#IF=%TargetName,Crouzer; we are in Norsvold, we have to port to abyss first and then go to Meinke and buy
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ELSE; else we are nowhere in these positions, we have to use a norsvold scroll and then proceed
#EXECUTE=GoToNosrvold;
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ENDIF
What happens is that if I am near Meinke and I do have him selected, then the first IF is activated, it does the procedure correctly, but then strangely it goes to the next IF (target name = crouzer) and he starts doing that part as well (GoToHarbingers etc).

Thios is weird because it goes from the 1st IF (that is correct) skips the 2nd IF (which it should) but somehow it does the 3rd IF
Diavolakos is offline  
Old 07/15/2018, 04:38   #8434
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,576
Received Thanks: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Is it s xcr.exe in Local\Temp folder? because I also get that and I used to allow it to be quarantined



Sandboxie was always working. I usually have 1 sandboxie for every client (because prior to the unlimiter it was the only way to make the game launch fast in every client)

But with the account manager, at least now, you do not need sandboxie at all.

Paraly, I have a problem with this code below:

Code:
Command=/select Ada; See if we are in obelisk of Harbinger's
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Meinke; See if we are near the NPC we need
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Crouzer; See if we are in Norsvold area and near portal
Delay=1000;

#IF=%TargetName,Meinke; we are close to him, we need to go near him and buy from him
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF

#IF=%TargetName,Ada; we are in Harbingers but probably far from Meinke, inside the gates
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF


#IF=%TargetName,Crouzer; we are in Norsvold, we have to port to abyss first and then go to Meinke and buy
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ELSE; else we are nowhere in these positions, we have to use a norsvold scroll and then proceed
#EXECUTE=GoToNosrvold;
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ENDIF
What happens is that if I am near Meinke and I do have him selected, then the first IF is activated, it does the procedure correctly, but then strangely it goes to the next IF (target name = crouzer) and he starts doing that part as well (GoToHarbingers etc).

Thios is weird because it goes from the 1st IF (that is correct) skips the 2nd IF (which it should) but somehow it does the 3rd IF
Does it fix it?
Code:
Command=/select Ada; See if we are in obelisk of Harbinger's
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Meinke; See if we are near the NPC we need
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Crouzer; See if we are in Norsvold area and near portal
Delay=1000;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],=Meinke; we are close to him, we need to go near him and buy from him
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],=Ada; we are in Harbingers but probably far from Meinke, inside the gates
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF


_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],=Crouzer; we are in Norsvold, we have to port to abyss first and then go to Meinke and buy
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ELSE; else we are nowhere in these positions, we have to use a norsvold scroll and then proceed
#EXECUTE=GoToNosrvold;
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ENDIF


Paraly is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2018, 05:17   #8435
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Does it fix it?
Code:
Command=/select Ada; See if we are in obelisk of Harbinger's
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Meinke; See if we are near the NPC we need
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Crouzer; See if we are in Norsvold area and near portal
Delay=1000;

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],=Meinke; we are close to him, we need to go near him and buy from him
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF

_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],=Ada; we are in Harbingers but probably far from Meinke, inside the gates
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF


_IFMemPtrRead=%TargetBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],=Crouzer; we are in Norsvold, we have to port to abyss first and then go to Meinke and buy
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ELSE; else we are nowhere in these positions, we have to use a norsvold scroll and then proceed
#EXECUTE=GoToNosrvold;
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutofGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;

#ENDIF
Can I just send you my script and tell me what the hell is wrong? Because after your change it still goes to do the "GoToHarbingers" I must have noobed somewhere and I cannot debugg this shittery.

I used UseSpeed=2000; in order to see the commands done slowly just to see where is this being called out of nowhere and still didn't manage to do so.

You just need an asmodian with the ability to go to Abyss through the Norsvold portal.

~~~~

In short (with or without the fix) my char if he is somewhere else or near or whatever, at some point he executes the GoToHarbingers and I do not know which part of the script calls this

I'll also have to execute that ELSE differently because that will also be called when the 3rd IF doesn't work event hough oen of the first two ifs worked correctly.

So much work to be done. I'll revamp the whole script.

I'll place a WaitForResponse=wait; in every point and see what goes wrong
Diavolakos is offline  
Old 07/15/2018, 05:22   #8436
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,576
Received Thanks: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavolakos View Post
Can I just send you my script and tell me what the hell is wrong? Because after your change it still goes to do the "GoToHarbingers" I must have noobed somewhere and I cannot debugg this shittery.

I used UseSpeed=2000; in order to see the commands done slowly just to see where is this being called out of nowhere and still didn't manage to do so.

You just need an asmodian with the ability to go to Abyss through the Norsvold portal.

~~~~

In short (with or without the fix) my char if he is somewhere else or near or whatever, at some point he executes the GoToHarbingers and I do not know which part of the script calls this
Sure, send me the full script
Paraly is offline  
Old 07/15/2018, 05:33   #8437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 273
Received Thanks: 48
OK I found what happens. With the use of WaitForResponse I managed to understand.

First the last ELSE was executed and was what caused the problem, lets say I was in Meinke, the first IF, that part would be done correctly, then it would search for the second IF which would not be true and thus not execute, and then would do the 3rd IF which would not be true either and wouldn't be executed either, BUT since the 3rd IF was not true it would try to execute the ELSE in it (which I do not want to) so I'll do it otherwise.

Strangely the #EXECUTE=GoToNosrvold; didn't work, so it jumped to GoToHarbingers. So I have to do two things, first fix the GoToHarbingers function that I must have done a typo in the code and then do the testing like this:

Code:
_MemPtrReadVar=%PlayerBase,%OffsetName,WCHAR[32],20; <-- saves the playername in %Var20

FrameAction=492,STATE,HIDE; close event window

Command=/select %Var20;
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Ada; See if we are in obelisk of Harbinger's
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Meinke; See if we are near the NPC we need
Delay=1000;
Command=/select Crouzer; See if we are in Norsvold area and near portal
Delay=1000;


#IF=%TargetName,Meinke; we are close to him, we need to go near him and buy from him
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF

#IF=%TargetName,Ada; we are in Harbingers but probably far from Meinke, inside the gates
#EXECUTE=GetOutOfGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF


#IF=%TargetName,Crouzer; we are in Norsvold, we have to port to abyss first and then go to Meinke and buy
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutOfGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF


#IF=%TargetName,%Var20; if I still have myself selected, none of the above IFs worked so I gotta start from scratch
#EXECUTE=GoToNosrvold;
#EXECUTE=GoToHarbingers;
#EXECUTE=GetOutOfGates;
#EXECUTE=BuyFromMeinke;
#ENDIF
And of course I had a typo Nosrvold not Norsvold >< I need to get me some sleep.

~~

Paraly, is the account manager somehow preventing the client from taking screenshots. Like with the other account it made (although I run my launching with method 2)?
Diavolakos is offline  
Old 07/15/2018, 22:53   #8438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
HI, why a day make a draw? its that i am young and don't have credit card , i want buy but can not. It's only idea, sorry for its time
gratoskun is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 00:26   #8439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 5
Is aiDPSMeter still a thing these days?
EliteChanter is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 08:28   #8440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
.
and lower the supreme as you can help me?
bryan259 is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 11:33   #8441
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,576
Received Thanks: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan259 View Post
and lower the supreme as you can help me?
lower the supreme?
Sorry I don't know what you mean
Paraly is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 15:48   #8442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
lower the supreme?
Sorry I don't know what you mean

Can vanilla friend not inject help me? what information do you need to help me
bryan259 is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 15:50   #8443
 
elite*gold: 77
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,576
Received Thanks: 1,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan259 View Post
Can vanilla friend not inject help me? what information do you need to help me
Send me a private message with your supremo ID and password
Paraly is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 15:58   #8444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Send me a private message with your supremo ID and password

ready, send it
bryan259 is offline  
Old 07/16/2018, 18:07   #8445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, is it safe if I just use no animation for now?


babao17 is offline  
Reply



« [HELP] AION FILES | [New Bot] RuBot »

Similar Threads
Para's VanillaTool [hack undetected]
12/11/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 497 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/k6WPg.png http://epvpimg.com/mhK2h.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.