Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Chanter Elyos Telemachus

Discussion on WTS Chanter Elyos Telemachus within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Chanter Elyos Telemachus

Chanter LvL 55
3 Arena Items 55 ( Weapon + Armor + Pants)
2 Abys Rings
Pve Gear
Handicrafting 400
Aethertapping 400
+ Bonus Glad lvl 47

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Chanter lvl 40 telemachus elyos
10/22/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Wtb chanter lvl 40 with no gear with nothing on telemachus elyos pm me or skype ionutz_the_shukaru!!
WTS Chanter/Cleric Elyos Telemachus Geared
08/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
So This account come with Chanter/Cleric 55 lvl and 2 twink's Ranger/SM lvl 50 Wts Chanter lvl 55 telemachus elios armors:
WTS Chanter lvl 54 Elyos Telemachus
07/27/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I m trying to sell this account. Chanter is almost 55, just few bars to lvl up. She has full 40 abyss set, +5 and anuhart staff fused with abyss 40, +5 Officer and general quest for Gs arent done Golden accesories, two of them ( belt and one ring) are abyss 50. Has some crucible insignias and support stigmas. Few kinnah in her inventory. Very cheap!!! Pm for more info
WTS Chanter Telemachus-Elyos
11/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: [email protected], ICQ:633-172-023, or come to www.**********e. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. 55 chanter, +10 miragents staff combined with 30 abyss staff that gives on the char 19% atk speed 8% pvp atk the bonus stats and the silence godstone with good proc rate makes chanter very powerfull at pvp , the character has as well +10 miragents set...
[WTS] Elyos Chanter/Kantor Telemachus
05/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my level 55 Elyos account on Telemachus. 9th month veteran reward claimed. Chanter (main) gear as follows, missing because of a bug is level 52 gold belt from udas. http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7196/kantor.jp g Aethertapping is over 450, highest aether can be collected. Chanter has full support stigmas (all slots unlocked) and has 50kk kinah. Chanter has 18kk asmo skin on armor, also has storm wings from beshmundir temple.