Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT Shaiya account with ops for Aion pvp toon

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Shaiya account with ops for Aion pvp toon

Hey there im wanting to swap games i was playing shaiya i have an Ulitimate mode 70 Def with Diamond pvp rank around 23k kills with around 400ops clean bar that looking to trade for a Aion PvP account

Just need a change of scenery drop me a message with any offers we can chat on skype etc thanks a lot guys all the best

just so you know account is on OS merged server

ops easily sell for $1 so account will be worth a decent amount plus the toons

Bump still waiting on some final trades to go through so will have a final tally on ops in the next few days

Even if your a trader this could represent a great deal there is call for an um def on shaiya trading already so there is a possible ready buy if yo just want the ops and to move the account on

bump

Moving on up

bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOOKIEST View Post
Hey there im wanting to swap games i was playing shaiya i have an Ulitimate mode 70 Def with Diamond pvp rank around 23k kills with around 400ops clean bar that looking to trade for a Aion PvP account

Just need a change of scenery drop me a message with any offers we can chat on skype etc thanks a lot guys all the best

just so you know account is on OS merged server

ops easily sell for $1 so account will be worth a decent amount plus the toons

Bump still waiting on some final trades to go through so will have a final tally on ops in the next few days

Even if your a trader this could represent a great deal there is call for an um def on shaiya trading already so there is a possible ready buy if yo just want the ops and to move the account on

bump

Moving on up

bump
bump