Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB CLERIC ASMO PERENTO

Discussion on WTB CLERIC ASMO PERENTO within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB CLERIC ASMO PERENTO

I would like to buy asmo cleric lvl55 on perento atleast with 1 stigma tree,pvp items must have(prefer abyss gear) pay good if your acc really worth something.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT GG 55 CLERIC ASMO NEXUS LF 55 PERENTO ASMO
07/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
As Tittle says, want to trade lvl 55 Cleric on Nexus Gear: Full Arenas cond1 with full MR, mace shield too (2k MR) 4/5 Sw Parts (Gloves left) + Mace, Full HP 270k AP Autoloot pet, Levitation Motion.
WTS 55 Cleric asmo - perento
05/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
fully SW ET gear, fully ET crafted acc, noble elegant glasses, serveronly tahabata warhammer(+10) pvp: condi 2 cloth ET gear. Also on account lvl40 twink assa (30e gear) and lvl 43 templar. 40 mill kinah. The character is veteran and also collectors ED. got like 100k abyss point, maxed handicraft, and fenris title and gear in bank. I sell it for 70-100 euro.
WTT Asmo perento Cleric and Ranger for Asmo perento Chanter
03/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
This account has a 55 Cleric and 55 Ranger and looking to swap for a chanter The cleric has Full 40 elite +10 with HP stones Full coliseum cloth with MR stones Full fenris Eternal debil earrings x 2 1 Circle ring 1 Ap ring Eternal balic belt Fenris mace with silence gs +10 pacification staff with pvp combine
WTT 40e Asmo cleric and 30e Asmo ranger for Sorc or Assassin! EU Perento Asmo
08/21/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Level 55 EU Asmo Cleric has 40e +10 Stacked with MR stones reaching 1920 MR Pacification staff +9 combined with pvp weapon Full fenris stacked with Magic accuracy Fenris warhammer with silence gs Pvp belt, 2 MB/MA rings from DP, Jotun hat, Debilkarlims necklace Has both call lightning and benevolence stigma trees 300 Gathering 449 Alchemy 399 Cooking 300k AP 60 Platinum medals
WTT Perento Asmo Cleric for Telemachus Asmo Cleric
05/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , I want to transfer my char but they arent doing this. Cos of Caps. so i want to trade my Perento Server's Cleric with Telemachus server's Cleric. **Has to be level 55 and AP geared. If you interested pls send a PM. Thanks,