Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Asmo perento Cleric and Ranger for Asmo perento Chanter

Discussion on WTT Asmo perento Cleric and Ranger for Asmo perento Chanter within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Asmo perento Cleric and Ranger for Asmo perento Chanter

This account has a 55 Cleric and 55 Ranger and looking to swap for a chanter

The cleric has Full 40 elite +10 with HP stones
Full coliseum cloth with MR stones
Full fenris
Eternal debil earrings x 2
1 Circle ring 1 Ap ring
Eternal balic belt
Fenris mace with silence gs
+10 pacification staff with pvp combine

80 plat medals
670k Ap (including items)
30kk kinah
1k running scrolls
1k cast scrolls
1k pots

Ranger has 30 elite +15
Full 30 pvp jewels
Lahkane kerchief
Master korie bow +10 with pvp combine and silence gs

Can provide any other information or screenshots if required

Looking to trade for perento chanter and will also accept money offers, Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Cleric/Ranger Asmo Perento.
02/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Weapons: Pacification Staff combined with Coliseum Champion's Shakujo Staff on +10 stacked with MB manastones and Silence godstone Noble Coliseum Champion's Cudgel stacked with MR stones and 3760dmg godstone on +10 Fenris's Warhammer with MR stones and 1880dmg godstone Earth Dragon Mace Noble Coliseum Champion's Shiled stacked with MR stones Master Carved Drenium Shield stacked with block stones Archon Centurion's Shield stacked with MR stones on +7
WTS 55 Cleric/Ranger Asmo Perento
01/03/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell 55 Cleric Asmodian perento and 55 ranger asmodian perento Cleric has full eternal cloth arena gear with MR +14 stones totallying 2.2k MR 40e +10 set with HP and MA stones Full fenris with MB stones Fenris mace with silence gs Pacification staff +10 Arena shield with mr stones and eternal master drenium shield with hp stones Eternal jewels - Eternal balaur belt (highest mr) 1 ABG Ring, 1 Circle ring, 2 debil earrings and debil necklace 140 MR +14 stones, 81 Crit +17...
WTT 40e Asmo cleric and 30e Asmo ranger for Sorc or Assassin! EU Perento Asmo
08/21/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Level 55 EU Asmo Cleric has 40e +10 Stacked with MR stones reaching 1920 MR Pacification staff +9 combined with pvp weapon Full fenris stacked with Magic accuracy Fenris warhammer with silence gs Pvp belt, 2 MB/MA rings from DP, Jotun hat, Debilkarlims necklace Has both call lightning and benevolence stigma trees 300 Gathering 449 Alchemy 399 Cooking 300k AP 60 Platinum medals
WTS 55 Cleric and Ranger Asmo perento
05/13/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTS 55 Cleric - 4/5 parts 40e +10 (Missing gloves) Full fenris with Fenris Warhammer (with silence gs) +7 Pacification staff 449 Alchemy 399 cooking http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/cleric.p ng/ and 55 Ranger
[WTS] 39 Ranger, 37 Chanter, 30 SM - Asmo Perento (EU)
12/10/2009 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Like in tittle, good geared chanter and ranger. Normal, nice nicks, no negative history. Armor pieces are all gold/blue + ble weapon (collecting kinah for gold 40 bow) I'm the first owner of that acc, all the info neccesary to change everything are in mine and only mine possesion. Account is playable. Price- The best offer wins. (Not sure what more to put in here, if you are intrested just PM me) Selling because I'm back to lineage.