Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Most active private servers?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Most active private servers?

Hi,

I've been trying to look around this site and other "aion private server" sites for an active server with a good amount of players. Can you guys help me point to such servers from your experience? Do they exist, or are Aion private servers mostly dead?
Version does not really matter to me.

Thanks in advance!

Old   #2

AionLegend only alive 1800+ players

Old   #3

is this still the most active server? how are the drops and kinah making ?

*edit

really?? nm

Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelCap View Post
is this still the most active server? how are the drops and kinah making ?

*edit

really?? nm

bad because lowrate like offi.

Old   #5

from pvp servers is aionplanet.pro on 2.5 version
it is like a classic server but with extra exp rates for kinah, exp, dp and crafting
Old   #6

Tbh i havent seen YET any good server to stay/play on. Gamez was once good(2.X) now it's crowded with asian community (RIP ENGLISH)and only PvP high ping for EU. I played on JustAion before it got closed but still typicall german server so finding english speaking people was a bich. Lastly i played on GameCoast (russian version) worst server i played on russians aren't friendly at all + rip english again . I'd say there is NO private server yet (cause theres lot's of bugged ****** ''emulators'' which you don't really wanna bother downloading and playing ) Aion private server scene died along ago with Infinite Aion (greatest private server) and from that time we only see bugged emulators that only preety much pushes us to donations or PVP only .

And once again Aion Legend/Cataclysm are russian servers don't even bother .
Old   #7

elite*gold: 130
Hello,

we are another German, but also English server with a pretty small player base. Still you will find some English people, and the majority of our German players also speak English. We offer PvP as well as PvE content.
If you want to help us grow, feel free to check us out. We are far from "yet another buggy server". In Fact, our functionality exceeds what you'd typically find on a private server, we just don't act like others, advertising "100% bug free, all instances fully functional" where none of this is even near the reality. What you is what you get, but we are also constantly improving and accepting suggestions.
If you don't search for a high rate server and don't mind a smaller community, you should be pretty pleased with us.

Best regards
Beyond Aion Administration
Old   #8

Hello, if you are looking for a fully 2.7 functional private server with lots of PVP action you can try ancientaion.com. You will find a very nice community that will be really glad to help you out
Old   #9

Aion ins't about PVP all the time why do you promote pvp servers -.- Where is fun from crafting gathering doing PVE and hanging aound with friends SIMPLY doing nothing inseatd of being forced to PVP that counts to Ancient Aion (EMULATOR). And you forgot to mention your server is brazilian/spanish or w/e no info where is server located (people would love to know if they gonna play with ping 30 or 250).

About Beyond no idea havent played there but considering whole posts here are german i can't find a place for myslef and even download it. The pain of starting over and downloading 30 gigs kills me . I wouldnt mind playing a server(NOT EMULATOR) with working damage calculation,working geo data and server that could stay 2.7+ till 4.0 . So there are no servers worth our time sadly these servers preety much are dependant from donations and if you won't do that they preety much close it. I remember times when JustAion owner claimed that they WONT be closing server anytime soon xD 2 months after ''We are sorry to say but JustAion will be getting closed'' .I really wouldnt mind going back to Aion and spend another few years with that game (played ober 6)but so much P2W so much new stuff on retail that i don't really wanna start over from 0 and this sick 75 grind omg V_V.
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Aion ins't about PVP all the time why do you promote pvp servers -.- Where is fun from crafting gathering doing PVE and hanging aound with friends SIMPLY doing nothing inseatd of being forced to PVP that counts to Ancient Aion (EMULATOR). And you forgot to mention your server is brazilian/spanish or w/e no info where is server located (people would love to know if they gonna play with ping 30 or 250).

About Beyond no idea havent played there but considering whole posts here are german i can't find a place for myslef and even download it. The pain of starting over and downloading 30 gigs kills me . I wouldnt mind playing a server(NOT EMULATOR) with working damage calculation,working geo data and server that could stay 2.7+ till 4.0 . So there are no servers worth our time sadly these servers preety much are dependant from donations and if you won't do that they preety much close it. I remember times when JustAion owner claimed that they WONT be closing server anytime soon xD 2 months after ''We are sorry to say but JustAion will be getting closed'' .I really wouldnt mind going back to Aion and spend another few years with that game (played ober 6)but so much P2W so much new stuff on retail that i don't really wanna start over from 0 and this sick 75 grind omg V_V.
Well if you'd try Ancient Aion you would be surprised with the "working geodata" and "working damage calculations" perhaps you spoke too soon without trying it actually? Anyway I appreciate your feedback and hope you can find a good server that fits your needs!
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungege View Post
Well if you'd try Ancient Aion you would be surprised with the "working geodata" and "working damage calculations" perhaps you spoke too soon without trying it actually? Anyway I appreciate your feedback and hope you can find a good server that fits your needs!
It's not a feedback cause i havent tested,meanwhile you had time to Quote me you could answer quest marks about location of your server cause if i wanna try it i need to know if it's worth download a game where im gonna have ping over 150+ . If server would be upgraded mx to Katalams in the future i wouldnt hesistate to play there (best times)