Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about private servers

Discussion on Question about private servers within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about private servers

Ok so after 5 days trying to figure it out (and finding outdated tutorials) I need some help. I find that the gameforge client can be played under a 5.1 private server but the north america version only reach to 4.9... theres 5.1 server files for the NA version of aion or I have to stick using the gameforge version of Aion (meaning have to redownload the client)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about 2 Sro-R private servers?!
09/20/2015 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
So I wanna ask about sromania and silkroad.lt. Since both server dont have player count I know about sromania about 50-100 players there what about the other? I cant find epvp thread about sromania aswell. So is any of these servers worth playing at all?
question about private servers
06/19/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
iam using router 100mb internet , and i don't want use hamachi i want make it running like all private servers so what shall i do ? please anyone answer me
Question regarding private servers.
02/06/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 8 Replies
I'm looking to run my own rappelz offline. Is this possible, if so how do I go about doing it, and where do I get files to do this? This is mainly for testing purposes, and the occasional fooling around I want to do.
Private servers question
03/01/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
I wanted to ask if there is any private server that has something changed? Changing rates is not so much of a change... Most of the servers got high exp/drop rate and thats it, nothing more to offer like free newbie stuff, possibility to obtain things like salary with kill or anything like this, not even the quest rates are changed.