Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[EN]1-click start 3.9 server

Reply
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 346
So ich habe deine dateien versucht,leider ist nach wie vor das gleiche problem vorhanden,ich habe es mit einen eu clienten versucht der vor dem grossen update ist,mit einen aktduellen von gf,einen NA der schon šlter ist und einen der auf dem neusten stand ist,immer wieder das gleiche,im Dos fenster steht game server ist online,wie gesagt habe schon einige ahnung davon,aber das hier ist mir zu hoch

MFG



Structurix is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Structurix View Post
So ich habe deine dateien versucht,leider ist nach wie vor das gleiche problem vorhanden,ich habe es mit einen eu clienten versucht der vor dem grossen update ist,mit einen aktduellen von gf,einen NA der schon šlter ist und einen der auf dem neusten stand ist,immer wieder das gleiche,im Dos fenster steht game server ist online,wie gesagt habe schon einige ahnung davon,aber das hier ist mir zu hoch

MFG
Unzureichende oder schlechte start.bat ipconfig.xml eingestellte IP-Adresse. Es gibt keinen Koordination zwischen den beiden.


Alien001 is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 346
Guten Abend
also ich benutze diese hier
":START
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ncg -ingameshop -lang:deu -noweb -DEVMODE "con_disable_console = 0" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1"

ECHO."

Edit.ich weis nich ob es von bedeutung ist,aber ich geh mit einen umta stick ins internet und habe an meiner netzwerk karte nix weiter dran,ich habe auch die ipconfig so gelassen wie sie war


<ipconfig default="127.0.0.1">
<!--
<iprange min="10.0.0.0" max="10.255.255.255" address="10.0.0.0"/>
<iprange min="172.16.0.0" max="172.31.255.255" address="172.16.0.0"/>
<iprange min="192.168.0.0" max="192.168.255.255" address="192.168.0.0"/>
<iprange min="127.0.0.1" max="127.0.255.255" address="127.0.0.1"/>
-->
</ipconfig>

was mich ja wundert ist das ich bis zur serverauswahl komme und dann kommt diese meldung und der client schliesst sich

MFG
Structurix is offline  
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Structurix View Post
Guten Abend
also ich benutze diese hier
":START
start bin32\aion.bin -ip:127.0.0.1 -port:2106 -cc:2 -noauthgg -ls -charnamemenu -ncg -ingameshop -lang:deu -noweb -DEVMODE "con_disable_console = 0" -DEVMODE "g_freefly 1"

ECHO."

Edit.ich weis nich ob es von bedeutung ist,aber ich geh mit einen umta stick ins internet und habe an meiner netzwerk karte nix weiter dran,ich habe auch die ipconfig so gelassen wie sie war


<ipconfig default="127.0.0.1">
<!--
<iprange min="10.0.0.0" max="10.255.255.255" address="10.0.0.0"/>
<iprange min="172.16.0.0" max="172.31.255.255" address="172.16.0.0"/>
<iprange min="192.168.0.0" max="192.168.255.255" address="192.168.0.0"/>
<iprange min="127.0.0.1" max="127.0.255.255" address="127.0.0.1"/>
-->
</ipconfig>

was mich ja wundert ist das ich bis zur serverauswahl komme und dann kommt diese meldung und der client schliesst sich

MFG
Client, den Sie verwenden?
Download NA Client und versuchen.


Alien001 is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien001 View Post
know. My question was that I fix that if I take off the next time do not put more back. I would like to turn off the admin morphed startup.
srry for my late replay but u can edit thats by

edit this one
ServerFiles\game\config\administration\admin.prope rties
Code:
# Admin Special Look Enable
# Default: true
gameserver.admin.special.look = true
make it false ^^
R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 593
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
srry for my late replay but u can edit thats by

edit this one
ServerFiles\game\config\administration\admin.prope rties
Code:
# Admin Special Look Enable
# Default: true
gameserver.admin.special.look = true
make it false ^^
Exactly. I just forgot in which AL clone was this setting.
Anyway, this setting is hardcoded in PlayerEnterWorldService.java
dallas_extreme is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
srry for my late replay but u can edit thats by

edit this one
ServerFiles\game\config\administration\admin.prope rties
Code:
# Admin Special Look Enable
# Default: true
gameserver.admin.special.look = true
make it false ^^
Thank you! The 20 stigma quest to improve? Is there any fix?
Alien001 is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
@Alien001
i didnt check anything about thats but if i'll let u know ^^
R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
The trouble with the mission to throw in is level 1 character, so that shows that it is ready. You can not have a stigma slot to open up. There is no such option in the config.
Alien001 is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 489
Received Thanks: 379
try to enable the stigma auto open slots at "membership.properties"
gameserver.autolearn.skill = 10
from 10 to 0
R0CK7Y is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 15
Looks nice
Kenwood25 is offline  
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazurus View Post
thnx it worked
but there is another tiny thing the //powerup command is not working although in the admin file the command is set to my access leveland in game when i write nothing happens not even a warning message(in case i dont have the right or the command doesn't exit)
so pls help
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
go to AIONPS\ServerFiles\game\data\scripts\system\handle rs\admincommands
then look at the PowerUp.java
try to miss around tell it fixed
may be this way can solve my problem.
my command : //movetonpc <npc_nama> doesn work
Jenghode is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 48
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 10,412
Received Thanks: 2,840
great work, hope for some updates in the future!
Hurt Locker is offline  
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by segamot View Post
My legion that I've created is gone when I did restart a server(There is the legion database in MySQL). Same as houses, disappear every time I restart the server, but still there when re-login.

Anyone knows how can I fix this? Thanks in advance.
I have the same problem, but only with legions.
Everytime, after server restart my legion disappear, but it's still in SQL.
Can anyone help me with this problem, please?
Fortitu is offline  
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Sir please help me for this.

When I do log in my server it always says "cannot conncet to authorization server"

I search everything fir this problem please help me sir,its my first time to create my own server.I'm noob for this.

Thanks!! More power!!!


chinggx is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
2013 - Medium Server Files // One Click To Start Download
2013 Medium Server Files . One Click To Start Download ;) Link : Click Topic Url
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know...
1 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts
(Zszc Water Server) help the db bot does nothing after i click start game
title pretty much says it all...i've read the guides about how to start the bot, but after doing everything i click start game and it gives me the...
2 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts
SRO closes when i click start?
I use tried old versions, and new versions of the AG bot. and the latest sro client, but sro closes when i log in and click start with the AG bot....
4 Replies - SRO Ask the Experts



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.