Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

First Aion private server !

Discussion on First Aion private server ! within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/28/2009, 06:07   #166

elite*gold: 0
whats happening wit hthe web page and the server??
Old 07/28/2009, 09:06   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADE View Post
Yow first lolz to all what you said before xD

second here we are now :

Soon server online.
I didnt understand a word u said,but if you think i have gone back on what i originally said? Then the answer is "Hell no" lol Seeing is beleiving,hope for the best,plan for the worst,that way u wont be dissapointed,as ive said before.

Earn our trust,then we'll see.
So this is the new site for Aion extreme? It looks nice btw.
Old 07/29/2009, 17:58   #168

Russians also seem to be working on an emulated server:

Login and character creation seem to be working, but you still can't kill mobs or do anything except running around the newbie zone.

You don't have to disable GG for this one, just create batch file like this to run it:
Code:
@echo off
bin32\aion.bin -ip:91.151.176.131 -port:2107
Type anything into username/password and it will automatically create a login for you.
Old 07/31/2009, 00:40   #169

i have char on THIS server i hope guys u gonna finish soon is possible and then am gonna stop paying to NC-****
Old 07/31/2009, 03:33   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADE View Post
Yow first lolz to all what you said before xD

second here we are now :

Soon server online.
Extreme-Aion news July 22nd 2009:

Code:
Dear players,

We are proud to anunce you thar Aion-extreme is back !

We are under new name Aion-Reborn. For the meanwhile we made huge progress and [B]big updates[/B]!

You can visit our news website and get informed for all! Server will back online incoming days (Maybe Tonight o_O)!

We hope to see everyone of you again in the server, to enjoy the best gameplay and have fun!

The Staff.
Aion Emu:
Maintenance ( code clean up ) period I - (18th - 26th)
Code:
As our goal is not only to make aion-emu as fast as possible with as many features as possible, but also to make it right, we we'll have regular maintenance periods, during which we'll be working on improving code quality.
It includes:
 * no commits of new features ( which doesn't mean not working on them )
 * focussing on cleaing up code, to make it perfect
 * updating documentation
 * testing code to find all possible bugs
[B] * fixing bugs[/B]

After each such a period, we'll put the result state of ae to /tags branch
The first code clean up starts today and lasts approximately 9 days.
22july spirit says: yes, big update (and he posted more screenshot, example he can atak the npc, etc) (thread deleted by aion-emu for cleaner thread)

26july (0 big updates for aion-emu) = aion-extrem off
coincidence?

Aion emu or aion-extrem (Aion-Reborn)?
Old 07/31/2009, 12:26   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxl View Post
coincidence?
ofc not!

btw news about aion-emu on avol:

news about aion reborn:
Quote:
There's no ETA, however, minimum 1 week the server might start
Old 08/01/2009, 00:49   #172

website is down
Old 08/01/2009, 10:14   #173

wow
Old 08/07/2009, 02:32   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyo View Post
you guys realy sucks, why always create a pserver? cant afford 14€/per mounth?
btw #reported @ ncsoft
you are so effing stupid its not even funny, because of the fact that they are coding it themselves, you can report all they want. NCSoft can't do jack all to them.
Old 08/07/2009, 02:57   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken604 View Post
I'm surprised you guys named your private server Aion Extreme. If your private server gets a massive hit, which probably will most likely, the chances of you guys getting sued is really high. The first private server owner has a really high chance of getting sued.

Anyway, surprised overall that you named your server Aion Extreme. L2Extreme got sued for $250,000 and 5 years in prison.
Not if they host off North American soil, and wrote it themselves. Also if they set up a disclaimer on their website and as an in-game message prior to login denying anyone working for or affiliated with (that includes people that want to report a site) NCsoft, then they can actually sue NCsoft for trying to sue them. Legally speaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken604 View Post
It's obviously possible with Aion But Aion is a big hit atm, and if Aion Extreme manages to get the server out before North American version comes out, then Aion Extreme will be really populated and they'll get a big hit. A matter of fact they'll start making money. NCSoft will obviously sue them. It's common sense.

But I'd like to know who didn't get sued for making the first private server though. First private server = big hit = big profit = steal company's profit = sued.
I made one of the first Conquer Online private servers, and hosted it through a friend in Russia... TQ tried to find a way to sue me, even told me they were going to, so I told them to read the disclaimer I had set up, and even sent them a copy of it.

Haven't heard from them at all since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babben View Post
I have to remind your dad of getting a password on his too

Your posts clearly indicates your age, thus you should not have your own PC yet

But then again, this is a cheating forum, cheats for nubs who can't finish/win in a game without cheating, thus childs gather.

I'm hoping it all works out well for these guys, they will get alot of players because of people who can't pay to play games.
Actually Cheats are for noobs that can't beat something so they get someone elses.

Hacks and bots are for those of us who are bored, want to explore, and make something to bring hilarity to our lives. those of us who can code do so because we can. Those of you who can't are the ones who are noobs. So what am I saying? Cheats are only for noobs if you beg for someone to give you them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyo View Post
YES i was playing Fly For Fame it is right, but its annoying playing on a Pserver with 25x EXP , example the rain which make it 50x EXP, Flyff isnt a P2P Game btw and Flyff maked there own mistake by release v9 +++, they lost already much Players, and i only played lets say 2 weeks active there.
After the 2 Weeks i reported it to gpotato.com if u rly want to know what Flyff is ask them, its only to get money, they dont care about community, they dont care about players lost there items, they only want to see ur money.

U see the difference from Flyff to Aion? Flyff already failed at all.
Aion has the chance to beat WoW, Flyff never had the chance.
And just note: i dont care about PServer at all, i care about the money.

And hopefully Emulators are buggy at all, i loved to spam and ddos some crappy Flyff PServer, i crashed a lot of them :O!
Spam is blockable, and secondly you probably don't even know what a botnet is.

You are probably one of those people that go to command prompt and type

ping 127.0.0.1 -l 1500 -t

Which is great... It lets whoever is running the server know who to ban and report. Come on.. seriously! You don't even have the intelligence to write a proper statement let alone Ddos a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy.azz View Post
O-Kay where to start, lets go this one by one:

1. Legal vs Ilegal!
This is a big, no wait a huge, question in hosting private servers. If u do it in like US then u get ur ass sued, and ur suddenly some1's biatch. But if u do it in like Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Ukrain, Ivory Coast, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Brazil etc. U can charge donation as much as u wish and law inforcement can suck ur ballz. No1 can legaly touch u if u host game in country that has no internet licence distribution rights defined in the law. Other benefit from it, is that superior servers are usualy 3 or 4 times cheaper then in US. Server host cannot be sued, so they will not work with legal institutions and give away ur data. Oh mai how many private wow servers stood and still stand since 2004. So I doubt NCSoft will care at this point.

2. "How can private server be on, when official version is not there yet?"
May I remind u that there were private servers of wow, l2, gw as well, right after 1st closed betas ended, and before comercial versions were launched. Uh oh u didnt know? 1st wow private server was for a fact chinese one, 100% translated before game even came to betas in Asia.

3. Private servers are laggy buggy and cant hold a lot of ppl!
Uhmmm actualy it depends, server to server, Ive played some wow servers with no lag at all at same times officials had some issues, and rather bad ping times. Bugs depend on how serious team working on them is, and in a lot of cases bugs aint realy much trouble. Define a lot of ppl. I remember playing wow on private server with 100x rates, so i could learn about my class, and about whole bundle of stuff. So I dont mess up in officials. That server had 10k ppl online at any given moment. Sadly noobs hosted it on US server, and who knows what happened to them.

4. Aion Extreme is fake!
Uhmmm and u know this becose of...wtf? Just keep quiet and stfu, if it never comes out, then they lied, till then give ppl some break, by what can u proove it to be a fake thing? Time will tell and ur pittyfull life form has no right to make a judgement. I respond harsh to this coz I hate friggin noobs who think coding and hosting games is easy.

5. Login server from another game?
Uhm its not as dificult as u can imagine, login server and game server are separate entitys, that can work together. I can use a login server model from, lets say, a sprite game, and use it in uber superior 3d experience like aion if a login server module is something that satisfy me. Those two can be combined even if not written in same programming language. Thing is u cant claim something is imposable coz u have never done it or dont know how to do it.

6. Stolen EMU!
Again what evidence do u have for that claim? If u have any, u have made ur point, if not STFU, u have no right to speek. Show the evidence here and then u will claim right to speek of this subject. Giving only link means shit, put a solid case here and then let ppl decide. And stop accusing ppl of being crackheads, when ur writting style actualy shows same thing about u.

7. Official vs Private
Both, 99% of gamers will play on official servers coz of reasons ppl mostly already covered. Aion is alredy killing wow's record for 1st year of publishing, meaning it will bank millions alredy. In case u didnt know, private servers are not being shut down rapidly, so that more ppl can try out the overall game experience without paying, since trial period on officials, doesnt really cut it. Prooven fact that 80% of ppl who started on private servers, if liked the game, end up in official ones, for full plesure.

8. Expensive!
Not realy I dont think it is if u realy like the game! What? $30 client? And $15 per month(read somewhere its $70 per 6 months($11.66 monthly in avg))? That isnt expesive, my internet conection is more expensive. For a fact I have 8Mbps/2Mbps and it costs aprox $40 per month in my country . If Aion realy gives that good experience I will dowgrade my connection and save money for playing for there. I will also try out whole bunch of private servers when they come out so I could introduce my self to game better, so i dont waste time on official ones.

9. @ Noobs who report
Uhm so what u expect? Some rerward? Honorary mention? Only thing u will get is a tap on da back, and that gives u some satisfaction? This is a forum for exploits, hacks, bots, private server hostings....what are u doing here if u opose all those? Get into program or leave, and get of our dicks, we like to cheat, bot, and do all kinda shit. Why? Becose we can? So go to ur "fruity lala land", into ur perfect lil world and play fair, and let us stay rotten to da bone, coz we like it that way.

12. Closure
OK now I overdid it, I actualy cant think of anything else to say.
Cheers

+1

Very well written and well said.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2009, 20:11   #176

site dosent work ;/
Old 08/09/2009, 23:22   #177

< for me best aion priv server
(currently)
Old 08/12/2009, 02:39   #178

elite*gold: 20
Just letting you no this is not the best aion pserver i will be releasing my private server in about a month and then you will see whos private server is the best : )
Old 08/12/2009, 02:47   #179

All your servers suck until Aion-Emu team is done.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2009, 07:06   #180

how do i get myself setup for the private server? plz help a noob out :P