Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

First Aion private server !

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
i cant download the game.. can you upload it? or can i just download from other sources?

Old   #137

look here, in the text is a safe download connection

Old   #138

i saw on their main site,theyr're asking for donations already,without even able to do anything within besides walking around.I have a feeling its gonna be one of those Pservers that ask for money and when they get it,they dissapear...well the forum and site is down...go figure.
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednova View Post
i saw on their main site,theyr're asking for donations already,without even able to do anything within besides walking around.I have a feeling its gonna be one of those Pservers that ask for money and when they get it,they dissapear...well the forum and site is down...go figure.

Money doesn't grow on trees. Donations helps the developers of private servers a lot, unless of course you would prefer to have the worst possible server, then expect the devs to be spending a lot of money making it happen.

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGohan99 View Post
Money doesn't grow on trees. Donations helps the developers of private servers a lot, unless of course you would prefer to have the worst possible server, then expect the devs to be spending a lot of money making it happen.

Money doesnt grow on trees? so whats your point? If hosting the server costs money then thats understandable as for the files itself and adding what needs to be added and fixed wouldnt cost anything since they didnt "make the **** game.It should be at least playable with things to do,i hardly call this evidence of a working server/game since you cant do anything except walk around in one small section of the map.Once some actual progress has been established then yes they can ask for donations,but i fear it could be one of those "lets make it look like its a real server,get donations then split",ive seen it happen before...Its too soon to be asking for donations at this point.
Old   #141

Its dead..... LOL at people who donated.
Old   #142

wünsch euch viel glück und erfolg. *thumbs up*
Ich bleib beim orginal, NUR ORGINAL IST LEGAL! *scherz*
Bald kommt Aion komplett raus und ich zahl gern für nen guten, flüssigen, usw. wie guten service.
Old   #143

The website is down...and it takes longer then usual to load Google's cache of the webpage. The last post is on July 9th

Dear Players,

As you have notice lately ,server stability and connection are not very stable.
This is due the huge amount of people online. When we started this project we never expected that would go so well.
For this reason we would like to upgrade our servers to hold more players and be at better speed.
If anyone could and would like to support us , it would be deeply apreciated and NOT forgoten.

If you want donate and help us add this msn

Either they bolted after receiving a ton of donations, or they just crashed from too many people going on the site..?
Old   #144

Omg, it was a fake after all...
Old   #145

Hahaha i knew it, i saw it comin a mile away. ill keep playing on the chinese server for now.
Old   #146

lol i been a member for a while no posts yet that i know of O.o anyways. i was watching this site and thought it funny that it took them a whole month to give people the update of wether or not any progress was being made. and 2, the people on their forums checking it day and night were...not thinking straight. and to the people who donated...serves you right. you dont donate money to something that not fully operational they can get money through ads to start with and expand gradually. and the fact that they didnt have a paypal donate option, and that you had to IM them to donate. the sucker sign coudlnt have been any bigger.
Old   #147

hey hey hey calm lolz

1. about donate we manage to collect only 20$

2. why are we down ? our hoster wich is really strict closed us "author rights" etc...

3. Fake ? ask anyone, we had the first gameserver running, first server with mob/npc, FIRST in everything =)

4. We will be back in 2-3 weeks under a new name and BIG updates
We alrdy have quest, you can hit mobs etc... you ll see

SO for those who AGAIN wanna tell us we are fake and all this bullshit, stfu :x
If you aren't stupid, you would know that we aren't fake.
Old   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADE View Post
hey hey hey calm lolz

1. about donate we manage to collect only 20$

2. why are we down ? our hoster wich is really strict closed us "author rights" etc...

3. Fake ? ask anyone, we had the first gameserver running, first server with mob/npc, FIRST in everything =)

4. We will be back in 2-3 weeks under a new name and BIG updates
We alrdy have quest, you can hit mobs etc... you ll see

SO for those who AGAIN wanna tell us we are fake and all this bullshit, stfu :x
If you aren't stupid, you would know that we aren't fake.
Okay if that's true, why not create a temporal forum and an irc channel which we can track what you say is true ?

All i've seen so far is promises but nothing in concrete has been show
Old   #149

i ll keep my saying what i said in the past we you were saying that we were "fake" (LOL), i don't care if you trust us.

We proved you we weren't fake, with 2k ppl online, now if you are still stuborn //care ^^

We ll open again soon with better files than any other server =) i ll keep you posted.
Old   #150

ok guy´s i dont know what this stupi URL is for me this URL is every time Offline !

But here is what u all ppl wanna see , you can jump and run ! U can Fly for some zone. also u can see the hole world with many NPC their spawn ! but it´s still not done !

So in next few week´s their will be able to attack!

I hope that in 1 or 2 month it will be able to lvl up and all other things.

But Trust me when i say this Projekt start´s better than every other mmorpg free share server.

The most Client tools will work , the grafik is awesome!

i have a geforce 8600 GT not realy good Graka , so for high end PC they will can play with all high end grafik ! for my screen its also medium - preformance .

and yes i think it will be a europe server !

You must register at the Forum , because this will youre Login account fpr the game , too!

When they rdy , i think their will be wipe and open the real account reg. !

But it will wokrs fine. and the server is only from 11:00 - 02:00 Time +2 online !

Hope that know some other stupid guy´s dont talk **** about this Game Aion Emu roxXx

Here my screens from Login and char creating and much much more ! And trust me when i say NCsoft have stollen some Face´s ^^

Here from Tekken Player

and here i think it will look like Wolverine