Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learning how to mount a private Server for LAN & INTERNET

Discussion on Learning how to mount a private Server for LAN & INTERNET within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Learning how to mount a private Server for LAN & INTERNET

Hi! I īm a "autolearning" person, I do thing like this becuse i like to learn by my way, but some times, need XP from people who have it. .

I want to make a private server that work on my Local network, because I donīt like spend that tons of hour to do very litte progress, speciality crafthing & gathering.

So 1 day i start to look for server files and tutorials. I was succefull at geting the SQL server files, I have server files for Aions 2.7 1 rare and Aion 3.0 Clean,
also the program "MySql".

Well my problem start here:

I mount the server program --- OK
I load the SQL server files -----OK
tested ping and IP adrees and modify the aion.bin to start at the ip i gave him --- ok
Config the cfg files --- ok
Run the Java emu --- NOT WORK: I reinstall Java several times and this error donīt fix.
Run the game whit internet off to connect to my server --- ok
Triying to loggin error, says me canīt connect to authentifical Server in 3.0 in 2.7 canīt connectec to loggin server.

My question is th next, How i can make my server whiout using the &%$&%$&% Emu of *** writen in java?

I want to change for play off line because i tired of grinding bots of those son of a ***** who are to lazy to do the grinding by their self and donīt let you play the quests THAT are OUT of PVP zones,(also some quests that are insane and the amount of people who ask you to help and when you need help, no one helps you.) Botting for this prupose is bad, ***** the game and you canīt enjoin because some son of... is using a bot outside of gather and crafthing, sorry for my bad word and my english, iīm very frustacted whit that piece of s*** and the whispered spammers like "www.IGOLD.com pay me 13EUR and you yet in 5 minuts 100 million of kinah"

Thanks you all who read this big post and help
Old 12/20/2012, 17:37   #2

Search a highrate Privete Server
Old 12/20/2012, 18:29   #3

"highrate", wat you mean? only need to know how to make it works whiout using the java emulator and all that i have see, use that uselees program in java.

I want migrate from Aion F2P to my own server, nothing more, nothing less

Thanks.
Old 12/20/2012, 23:35   #4

What do you mean by "making it work without using the java emulator"

Unless you have official server files from NCSoft you won't be able to set up a server without "this useless program in java", which is by the way a pretty nice bunch of code and is running like hell, as you can see on the various p servers Oo
Old 12/21/2012, 00:06   #5

I call it useless because i spend several hours triying all the forums i see in internet, i dinīt hable to make it work, all the times that "useless program"
say me "error can load file ....&%&%%& of his mother" or "Java not found in system"

I donīt know how many times i install java and uninstall just to make that "useless program" stop saying "no java found" when it was installed in first place and the correct version.

I know I need some kind of program to "interchange" data client-server, and for that is the emu. Also some people tells me the emu is only to avoid mount the server on linux system or virtual system, so it mich work fine in windows....
or they said that...

I forgot something to say, do you know how many server comes down a litte time after their birth? So the program is no fine at all. And i donīt want to tell how many servers just not see the light because this "useless program" O.O
Old 12/21/2012, 03:17   #6

@Matachusets2

1. You need a working Aion Emulator
2. You need someone who has experience to setup an Aion Emulator
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 10:35   #7

The "useless program" only suffers from your own incompetence.
If you cannot start a genious program eg. for data mining, it's useless? interesting opinion though.

To gain you some insight:
The so called "emulator" is in fact the server itself and is nor way supposed to only "interchange data client-server" or any mounting on linux or what ever.

It does exactly the same thing, as ncsoft's original servers and was build by reverse engineering the client-server communication, what makes it "only an emulator".

So please, do us all a favor and get your basics straight
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 12:10   #8

Java tells this error

G:\Aion servers\Aion Server\loginserver>StartLS.bat
Starting Aion-Unique Login Server.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknow n Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Un known Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndSta rtAgent(Unknown Sou
rce)
at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCal lPremain(Unknown So
urce)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: adding retransformable trans
formers is not supported in this environment
at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.addTransformer( Unknown Source)
at com.aionemu.commons.callbacks.JavaAgentEnhancer.pr emain(JavaAgentEnha
ncer.java:68)
... 6 more
FATAL ERROR in native method: processing of -javaagent failed

Login Server Terminated Abnormaly, Please Verify Your Files.

Login Server Terminated.

Adobe here is the last java error tells me afther reinstalling it severals times
This is from loggin server and now what tells me the Game sever:

G:\Aion servers\Aion Server\gameserver>startgs
Starting Aion-Unique Game Server.

Error: no se ha encontrado o cargado la clase principal jsr166.jar
(Error: Donīt found or load the main class jsr166.jar)

Server is terminated abnormaly ...

Server is terminated ...

As you all can see whit this error I canīt deal because 1, i hate jave and didonīt learn this languaje becuse is slowwwwwwwwwwww to execute and for me ist more hard that learning C.

2. If simply tells me an error and nothing more WTF this ""useless program" want me to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas_extreme View Post
@Matachusets2

1. You need a working Aion Emulator
2. You need someone who has experience to setup an Aion Emulator
That is the reason Iīm here asking here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-AcT View Post
The "useless program" only suffers from your own incompetence.
If you cannot start a genious program eg. for data mining, it's useless? interesting opinion though.

To gain you some insight:
The so called "emulator" is in fact the server itself and is nor way supposed to only "interchange data client-server" or any mounting on linux or what ever.

It does exactly the same thing, as ncsoft's original servers and was build by reverse engineering the client-server communication, what makes it "only an emulator".

So please, do us all a favor and get your basics straight
Iīm the one who is suffers the incompetence of all uselless post that are out of date, or fakes, or simply i do what they say and still dosenīt work, i try over 20 sites is tutorials, AND no one work, incluying this site, was the last, so if you want to help, save the incompentece for you and tell wat to try or do, if not, stay whit your mouth close, please.

To X-acT, this is my first server of a mmorpg server, and the first game i was hable to get files, so you know the rest....
Old 12/21/2012, 12:48   #9

You do not know anything about java, but you are insist, that it is slow and harder to learn than C?

Your lag of experience is no problem, but the ignorance you are showing up with.
We wanted to help you, but with this attitude nobody will help you.

I give you a hint: If you don't want to learn anything new, you won't get this running and should neither waste our nor your time with this.
Old 12/21/2012, 13:51   #10

In fact there are only a few steps to be made with a good working Emulator.

Install Java 1.6x

1. Setup a MySQL Server
2. Import the Login and Gameserver table structures.
3. Setup the Login and Gameserver configs
4. Start the Batch or sh files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 14:10   #11

Yes a have a bit lag of experience in java, but I no ignorance as you,

If you want to help, tell me were i can get a working emu, and stop disrespect me by calling me "incompetent" or "ignorant".

I insult 1 program that dosenīt work, not you, I not going to edit it because i donīt know java and the source is not comment and is pretty big, also the structure of source is very different to C, i was hable to make small programs in c and in visual pascal, but java is off my limits, i canīt learn 3 languajes at the same time, or you can?

By the way, i re-retry to copy the file to severals locations and still tells me the same thing, I have java version, "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 7 (64-bit)" I think java is no problem because Jdowloader works whiout problems, and is a java dependant program like the emu.

And please, again, if you are not to help, donīt make me your fun of the day.
Your post about "Iīm a incompentent for example" are out of range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas_extreme View Post
In fact there are only a few steps to be made with a good working Emulator.

Install Java 1.6x

1. Setup a MySQL Server
2. Import the Login and Gameserver table structures.
3. Setup the Login and Gameserver configs
4. Start the Batch or sh files.
1. Mysql allready install version 5.2
2. Imported the Sql from Login & game server already done
3. Allready setup the configs
4. The bath still not working, so its the emu or its the java I recheck java now and repot if iīm done and works or not. Thanks
Old 12/21/2012, 14:52   #12

Java(TM) SE Development Kit 7 (64-bit) is wrong.
You need

What Emu are you using?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 16:36   #13

Slowly I know why the most emu platforms stopped working on their stuff. Never have seen something so ungrateful. Seriously. The guide is fine, if you follow it and do the stuff 1 by 1, everything will work. Still don't get your point why you want to run a own server. To play alone? Gosh, how boring it must be. In your position I'd ask experienced people to let you work for them. So you can gain experience and learn how to manage stuff. Instead of raging on bots and ****. Public servers are just like that, doesn't matter retail or pserver. There will be always people QQing and complaining about stuff.

Anyway, back to the subject. Thanks to dallas to be that patient.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 17:10   #14

Unfortunately we do not support Homeserver Emulator installs, but if you have troubles to install and setup on a dedicated Windows or Linux server, we can provide you a very stable emulator, and very experienced service to setup and run properly a 1k+ players gameserver.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2012, 17:38   #15

I want it for play whit friend on my house on a lan party and on internet, Is not boring play alone, i play alone most of the time in the main server, almost no one talk or help, and many quest you have to do whit a group, and the "starter" limitation on allmost things even selling stuff to in-game sellers, I tired of asmos bot, allways attack you when you are chatting or almost die by figthing a mosnter, I hate PVP because most players are looking for easy low level players, bother and bother all the time, also some quest makes you a lot of travel for an insignificant reaward ect ect....

So, I play whit my friends, i donīt have lag anylonger or system become slow because to many player on screen and start to blink.

And now, i just reinstall de O.S because Sirefect attack my computer and i wasenīt hable to fix all the damage i took, like i canīt be the server of other games, no one can acces to my shared files an the android emu i using, stop seeying my pc, firewall down, antivirus down......
a complete disaster, canīt even open again Mysql

When I finish and try all thing you told i report back. Thanks very much.

Tags
creating, private, server